It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
"Sol." The male Absol nuzzled Cassie's hand gently.

"I see... well, I'm sure we can drop you off somewhere." Cassie smiled as she lifted up some of the Absol babies for a cuddle. "Somewhere nice and peaceful."

She walked over to a miraculously undamaged computer console, and pressed a few buttons. Groudon's cage opened, allowing the behemoth to lumber into the desert-- and Kyogre's holding tank opened into an underground water channel.

"If you follow that, Lady, you should be able to get to the sea again."

Thank you.

I will help you find more allies. There are heroes and good people from our world, like the gray-haired Champion and the red-haired Fire leader, hiding in the mountains. You will need my help to convince them that you mean no harm.

Cassie looked up at the big Legendary, before bowing to him. "Thank you, Sky Lord."

((Yes, we're going to team up with some canon characters! ^_^ Hoenn folks first, so far I have Steven, Flannery and Wallace short-listed. If you have any ideas, let me know.

Right now, I call Latias and Suicune as "owning". You can choose one more (NOT Darkrai, Mew/Mewtwo, or any of the Sinnoh Dragons)-- Rex is happy with just Latios for now, and Nakuzimi will have to prove himself in writing before I give him a legendary.))

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((We'll I know if we brought Jasmine in, I would spend half my posts hitting on her. Long story, no time to explain. Anyways, I would choose Kyogre(If she's allowed.) or Raiku.))

"Curse you legendaries with your mind puzzles!" I screamed as Rayquaza flew away. "Okay, which mountains was he talking about? We've got Mountains in the Middle East, What's now Kenya, the Hymalayas... What else?"

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((on the legendaries thing: there'll be a point where you can obtain one. we were thinking one of the trios, or roaming pokemon would be best. nothing overtly powerful, though.))

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((You know, I was going to include Jasmine in the group of Johto trainers ;) Kyogre won't be available, and Raikou will probably be still wild. Given how much trouble we have catching him in-game, I imagine the Rockets won't be able to catch him either. it's OK Rex, I've got it under control. And be prepared to post meeting us in Montana.))

I refer to mountains in an area I believe you humans call "Montana". North America. I will fly with you, so you will not get lost.

Cassie chuckled, scooping up the remainder of the Absol babies as Garchomp returned and was recalled. "All right then, Sky Lord, and thank you for the help."

You are welcome.

"Chopper time, I guess..."

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Yes! Back to what I do best!"
-------------------
Back at the chopper, I got in, and prepared to fly. The rotor blades started spinning, and the chopper lifted. "Next stop Montana." Why couldn't Rayquaza send us to Amsterdam.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((woot woot, Axel is back!! btw, this is officially the start of the second half of the RP, so it's a good point for new players to jump in))
Miten and I were hiking in the mountains. The air was clean, and crisp, and so pure... It was hard to remember all my previous anger. At peace, I advanced towards the summit, dawn breaking over the horizon.

I had been through a lot since the Sahara. In fact, I still wasn't sure if everything that had happened was real... Miten growled contentedly. Smiling, I nuzzled his ear, and looked out towards the sun. There was a beautiful orange and purple sunrise, with light cirrus clouds strewn across the sky. A flock of Altaria flew by a mile to the north, attracting my attention.

I gasped. There was something else. Suddenly, I heard a loud motor and... rotors. Suddenly, I knew that my quiet days in the calm state of Montana were over. Sighing, I began my descent. There was someone I had to talk to.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie climbed in, giving Kris a hand up and strapping in, settling down for a well-deserved rest, releasing her Lucario to keep watch. "Let me know when we're there."

------------------------------- (Later)

Land there. Rayquaza indicated a flat patch of land in the bottom of a valley with a flick of his claw, turning to regard Eric with one dark eye. The trainers you are looking for are not too far from there.

Cassie's eyes opened, and she glanced out into the forest as Lucario barked and pointed down. "What is it, boy?"

She saw a flash of black fur, and frowned. "Stay alert everyone. I'm not sure what that was but I'm pretty sure Steven doesn't use black-furred Pokemon."

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A giant green dragon set down next to the chopper. What the hell... Rayquaza?! It shocked me that they had managed to find and befriend such a magnificent creature. Unfortunately, skulking around in the trees with him around wasn't good for my life expectancy, so I came out- and was surprised.

"Cassie?! Kris?! Eric?! W-what are you guys doing here?" The fact that all three of my team members were still alive was enough to unseat me- let alone the fact that they were here.

((i gotta go to bed now, but i promise to be more active, lol))

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((This is tonight's last post for me... Possibly...))
The chopper reached a high altitude, up in the Rockeys. Then, I saw Axel, hiking in the mountains. I dropped the chopper in, and landed it right next to him. "Hey there! Look who it is! Now, have you seen a grey haired dude and a red haired chick? An annoying Lagandary told us to find them." I glared at Rayquaza. Well, you're the one that descided to follow my directions. More angry glares and stares

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((That's okay. We've made good progress.))

"Arguing with a legendary dragon isn't exactly conducive to a long life span." Cassie calmly noted as she exited the chopper, eyes narrowing slightly at the sight of Axel.

"Hello Axel, nice to see you again." She sat down on a large boulder near Rayquaza, absently polishing a scuff mark off the emerald scales with her sleeve. "We've been busy taking down Team Magma--" she left the "no thanks to you" part unsaid, since it wasn't necessary. "-- and Rayquaza here said he could help us find some of the Hoenn trainers to ally with, so we have more manpower for the battles with Rocket and Galactic ahead."

"And now, you might want to tell us. What are you doing here, and why did you ditch us?"

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Things just got serious..." I turned to face Axel. "And why did you think we wouldn't survive? We aren't totally dependent on you." I paced, around while saying "Now about the people you sent us for, Rayquaza..."

Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I was dumbfounded. It had been weeks since I had last seen them ((even if it only took days for the african adventure, we'll add in time for refueling and travel)), and I hadn't expected this less than warm greeting. But then again, I was a really cold and indifferent person back then... I began to tell what had happened to me.

"First off, it's not quite like that. I felt that I wasn't needed, and further, that it was important for me to leave. The bloodshed I had caused.... I needed to come to terms with it. So I left. I'm glad that you nailed Magma, however. It just makes what's been happening here that much more important." I paused for a moment.

"I wandered into a town, close to where the Magma base was. From there, I hitched a ride to a small airport, where I boarded a plane for New York, my hometown. When I landed, I saw the misery of all those around me... There were logos everywhere, proclaiming the glory of Team Rocket; the police and military had been replaced by the 'Armed Government Brigade' which was pretty much a bunch of Rocket thugs; and everywhere, people starving, dying. I stumbled into a bar, known as the Sapphire Surprise. There, I wallowed in self-pity and despair; until some old geezer who probably couldn't remember his name came up, rambling on and on. For some reason, I listened; lo and behold, this man used to be a friend of the Professor Oak. Astounded, I asked him where I could find Oak; unfortunately, he died of old age and heartache ten years ago.

"However, this inspired me; I quickly went to the local Rocket base, and hacked their network. I found out that there was a secret base, here, in Montana. I stole a motorcycle, and drove here, slowly coming to terms with my past actions along the way. When I entered the Montana boundaries, I ditched the bike, and set out on foot. It wasn't long before I was captured; but the surprise was who had captured me. Right now, I would take you to them- the last remaining protagonists from the original games. Steven, Lance... Blue. They're all in a cave, waiting for me. And if you want to meet them, you'd best follow." I addressed Rayquaza. "There isn't much room, but if you follow from the air, you'll find a hole just big enough for you to fly down; it'll lead out into a cavern, where you may meet some old friends."

I turned around, and began hiking towards the caves, hoping that my old companions would have me back, as they were the only ones I would trust to fight alongside me in the war that was to come.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"While that's all good and nice, theres some more important things we need to get to." I turned towards the direction of the cave and started walking.
--------------------------------

We reached the cave, which turned out to be a small opening in the ground. "Have I ever told you guys I'm Claustrophobic? This is not good." I climbed down the hole, and prayed I would get stuck. In there, was a fire. Sitting around it were the leaders we had come to meet. Steven, Blue, Lance. All of them waiting for us.

((What ever happened to Flannery? We were sopposed to meet the Hoenn leaders first.))

Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((whoops. sorry... and the hole's big enough for rayquaza to get down through; we're using a regular cave entrance, lol. do i need to edit a little?? i won't post till i know for sure))

Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie followed them to the cave entrance, before quietly releasing her Lucario. "I may need you to help me, big guy." she murmured softly-- Lucario nuzzled her and yipped gently before she walked into the cave, bowing slightly in respect, eyes flicking from face to face.

Blue, Steven... is this all? Where are the other gym leaders?

"Please, don't be alarmed. I'm Cassie, and these are Eric and Kris, you already know Axel. He's a friend of ours. A pleasure to meet you."

Last edited by LadyMiir on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I'll NPC Blue and Steven for now; their speech will be yellow for Steven and Blue for Blue.))
"Welcome, Cassie, Kris, and Eric. We have heard much about you from Axel." Steven intoned. "Of course, it'd be better if there was an army of you, but whatever..." Blue shrugged.

After giving his companion a stern glance, Steven turned to me. "Why have you brought them here? You yourself said that to bring them in harm's way was a mistake. Although we need soldiers, we cannot put young ones in harm's way." "Begging your pardon, Steven, but you allowed me to join based off of my prowess as a Trainer. These three are just as proficient, and furthermore, they have done two things that I haven't: they took down Magma in Africa, and brought Rayquaza to help our cause." At that moment, the giant green dragon swooped down in the back cavern, then poked his head through into the main hall.

These young ones are pure of heart, and have the courage of a Mightyena whose Trainer has been cornered. I have deemed it so. Steven, Blue, and the remainder of the trainers stared. Few had ever seen a legendary, at least not until recently...

"They are accepted into the Order of the Predestined. As such, I have something to show you." I gestured to the others. "This is the important part. If this goes right for you, the outcome of the war will change drastically." I realized solemnly that that was what it was: a war.

We came into the large atrium where Rayquaza had landed. Scattered around were various Pokemon of great status: the Legendary Beasts, Latias, Shaymin... some very rare and powerful Pokemon were resting, soon to rise later in the morning. I turned to the others. "These Legendaries were being chased, tortured, or abused by the Teams. The Order has helped them, provided them shelter; but with that, came a glorious discovery. Some humans are able to imprint upon the lesser Legendaries, creating a telepathic bond. If you guys imprint with one of these, they will become your partner, possibly forever." Blue stepped forward. "However, this is not to be taken lightly. If you or your partner were to die, the other would as well. The bond, once made, cannot be broken. Advance at your risk.

I produced a ball. "What Blue doesn't mention, however, is that the bond allows you to have a companion, a friend, like you've never had before. I was the first to do so among the Order. Unfortunately, Rocket also has a corps of imprinted soldiers. It is not currently known which Legends have made the bond, however. But enough of that. Step forward, guys, and see if you can make a lifelong friend today..."
((S_E and LM, go ahead and pick the legends we discussed earlier; LM, is this okay?? the imprints and everything??))

Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((It's perfect. Great way to do it. Two "bonded" ones, and you can be friendly with whichever else you choose.))

Cassie nodded slowly, and stepped into the midst of the legendaries, spreading her hands to show that she was harmless, sitting down carefully and waiting for them to come to her, instead of imposing herself on them.

She closed her eyes as Lucario sat down by the far end so as not to spook the legendaries... and after a few tense minutes, felt a cool nose nudge her, sniffing all over her hair and shoulders. The young woman remained perfectly still for a minute as the Legendary inspected her, before carefully opening her eyes--

-- and coming nose to nose with a large blue Legendary with a purple mane. Cassie's eyes widened, and she slowly extended a hand to stroke Suicune's neck, covered with soft fur. The large legendary closed its eyes and gently nuzzled her again, resting its head on her shoulder.

From the other side, there was a chirp-- Cassie turned her head and found the female Eon Pokemon, Latias, regarding her curiously. Moving slowly, Cassie reached into her belt pouch and found a sweet Poke-treat, offering it to Latias.

Latias tilted her head at the treat-- Lucario woofed soft encouragement, and a psychic force levitated the treat close enough for the Dragon-type to take a nibble. Latias' eyes widened as she ate the pink cube, and the rest of it quickly disappeared, Cassie chuckling as the Legendary came close and rubbed against her hand. "Like that, do you lass?"

She looked back at Axel and Steven with a huge smile, the most innocent and carefree expression anyone had seen on her face. "I think I've found my partners."

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I smiled. Watching the bond come about was enjoyable, though not as amazing as making my own. I let Latios out. Gah, it's so stuffy in there... He stretched as I chuckled. "Your sister just bonded with Cassie. Why don't you go and congratulate them??" Latios shot over to his sister, speaking to her telepathically. I closed off my mind to the conversation, and turned to Steven.

"It is interesting, that your friends have been able to make the bond as well, Axel. Even more so, in the girl's case. Two legendaries... " I shook my head. "If anyone could do it, it's Cassie. She'll be good for those two, especially considering how we found them..." I shuddered thinking about the mission on which I'd retrieved them. "I wonder who Eric and Kris will bond with..." "It matters not, as long as both Trainer and Pokemon are happier together."

I sighed. Steven could be so enigmatic and wise at times, but at other times, it seemed as though his age was messing with his perception of reality... He chose that moment to revert to the former. "Listen, Axel. You and your team will have to leave us. Go to the base in western Montana. There, you will find a computer, which will have information on where our European counterparts are at. You must not be caught." I shook my head. It was all so unfair. Finally reunited with my friends, and enjoying the first peace since before my parents had died. But I knew the importance of this mission. "Alright, Steven. I'll tell them later..." I left the room, knowing Latios would find me later.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie raised an eyebrow as Latios shot over from Axel's side to nuzzle his sister-- patting Latias' neck gently, she left the siblings alone to speak, while rubbing gently behind Suicune's ears, producing a deep croon from the Legendary Beast. She chuckled, producing a dry Poke-treat from her belt pouch and offering it to Suicune-- Suicune sniffed at it, then swiped it off her palm with its tongue, munching happily.

That tastes great! A distinctly young male voice spoke in her mind, sounding delighted.

Cassie stared at the Legendary in shock, then shook her head. "If Kyogre could do it, I shouldn't be surprised that you can, too."

Of course. Besides, you're my human now, it wouldn't make sense if I couldn't talk to you. Suicune pointed out, shaking his mane out and stretching beside the young woman.

Cassie chuckled softly. "True..." She looked down in surprise as her belt pouch opened on its own and a dark-blue treat floated out--

-- into Latios' mouth. The blue Eon Pokemon crunched down, then looked sheepishly at the human. Sorry. Was a little hungry.

"Don't worry about it, big guy." Cassie smiled, then opened the pouch and took out a handful of treats, distributing the cubes to the legendaries. "I figure you guys could all use some candy anyway..."

Rotom's Pokeball vibrated, then it popped out, chirped once, and headed off after Axel.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I had retired to my quarters to meditate. Steven had taught me when I first arrived, and I had found it to be a good outlet for stress. Today, though, I couldn't concentrate, so I got up off the floor and let my whole team out.

The former team of killer pokemon was more... normal now. They played, they ate, they slept; gone were the monsters that had resulted from the monstrosity that had been me. I looked at them. Viita, Tivi, Kabu, Miten, Psystone, and Pitto... they all seemed so much happier now. I fed them, then let them out onto the mountain to play. I knew that even if the Teams came along, none of them would have a problem defending themselves.

At that moment, a Rotom came in. I kneeled down. "Hey little guy, what're you doing here??" The Rotom simply spun in a circle, then sped back out of the room. Chuckling quietly, I followed him. It hit me that this was the little hacker pokemon that Cassie owned. More curious now, I arrived in the main cavern. Rayquaza was curled up in a corner, asleep. The un-impressed Legends were starting to rouse. In the middle, Cassie was feeding them, playing with them. Latios zipped over. Your friend has good treats. "Haha, what do you expect?? She used to be a breeder, after all." I walked over to Cassie. "Hey, Cassie. Later on, we need to have a talk. I'd like to know what I missed in Africa, and you need to know about the mission Steven gave us."

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie looked up at Axel with a quick smile, clearly more relaxed as she petted the green back of the Shaymin that had crawled into her lap, attracted by the treats.

"Well, I'm free right now. What would you like to know?"

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I couldn't partake in the fun that was being had. I was stareing at Registeel. I had fought and wondered many years about my defeat. And now, he was here. He walked towards me and said I have remembered you. It would only be right to choose he trainer I've fought so hard. I stood up, and felt a tap on my back. Raiku, the thunder cat, had chosen me too. Your annoying overactive jittering pleases me. I too can not sit still. "Okay then. How's about we go to my quarters and sleep?" I headed to my quarters, and thought about the legends following me.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Eric!" Cassie called out as the younger man moved to leave the room. She lifted a hand and threw him two small cubes-- one clear and colorless, one a bright saffron-yellow. "For them."

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Eric had left the cavern with Raikou and Registeel. It was strange that the two of them had both managed to imprint two pokemon. I shrugged and sat down, turning to Cassie once more.

"All right, I would just like to know what Magma was up to. Steven and Blue told me that all the Teams have fallbacks, just in case there's plan, like ours, to overthrow them. In Magma's case, their fallback is to have the Execs flee to Iraq, and there meet up with Aqua and Magma leaders. So, it's kinda imperative that we know what plans you guys foiled, to see if they'll try anything similar again." I looked at Rayquaza. "Even if our intel is wrong, I'm sure we have enough firepower to take 'em down, so..."

Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:48 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((On a little earlier than expected, Yayz! Although im not certain how frequently i'll be on...and once school starts, I may not be on in the week at all...oh well. Also, LM, you have complete permission to GodMod Kris when i'm not on.))

I watched as Cassie and Eric both bonded with two legendaries. Hmm...let's see how this goes. I looked at what legendaries remained. ((correct me if i'm wrong)) Regice and Regirock, Entei, Jirachi, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Shaymin, and Celebi((?)). They left me with all the little ones? I walked closer to all the legendaries, looking back and forth between them. Now who- Right then Entei ran up next to me. I turned to him and kneeled down to pet him. "Hi!" Hello human. There's something about you that brought me to you. Now what is it? You don't happen to have any of those candies? I laughed. "Yeah, I have a few." I pulled out one of Cinder's red pokeblocks. Cinder popped out as if to say "They're mine! Done give them away!" "Calm down, you can share." I turned back to Entei and fed him the pokeblock. Mmm, I think you and I will be good friends! I laughed again. "Yeah, i'm sure we will." Then I looked over and saw a little green pokemon flying towards me. "Celebi?" The little pokemon ran up to me and gave an excited "Cel!" as a reply. "Ok, you want one too? Hmm...oh, luckily I do have a green one!" I thought that to be a little odd as I had no grass type pokemon, or at least not with me. I gave the pokeblock to the little pokemon and it started to chew on it happily. Yay! That was delicious! I laughed yet again and began to pet the little pokemon. I wonder why Axel's amazed at all about bonding with two pokemon, it seems to happen quite frequently...or at least today.

((So..what do you think? Also, S_E, I did read the entire roleplay so I saw your comment on the last page. And, I didn't trash your stuff[: It just seems like I did cus I only have like 4 posts so you don't see my sig that often[:))

Last edited by Nakuzami on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 34  Next