It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:12 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Possible Coding Error 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hey, I've been using the Pokemon Comparer recently. It started out fine, but not too long ago, it started malfunctioning.

The sixth spot (regardless of Poke, even if it's doubled) has no stats attached to it. The only thing missing is the EV gain from that specific Poke, but none of the stat bars are there. I don't know if the problem persists, I'll have to check that. But I just wanted to make it known so if there was a coding error it could be fixed.

AEPMT :D :) 8-) :P :mrgreen:

Edit: I just checked it again, and this time it was ok... Just not sure why it fratzed on me then...
Edit 2: Going back again, and have the same problem. It's not just spot 6, but whatever is last aside from 1... Not sure what's going on...
Edit 3: I went back today, and noticed that some of the numbers for the same Pokemon are different in different spots on occasion...

If you want to get better at writing in general, please visit my site!

Writers' Challenge

Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I know I've said this before (and it's quite nitpicky), but the moveset for Dugtrio in RBY has two Slashes, instead of one being Earthquake (especially as quoted from the summary). BTW, I've checked the Comparer recently, and the sixth slot is still having problems.

AEPMT

- Fixed Dugtrio's moveset. Can you please be more specific with the Comparer? I chose 6 Pokemon randomly and it seems to be working fine for me. If you can provide a screenshot, that would also benefit.

If you want to get better at writing in general, please visit my site!

Writers' Challenge

Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
The Geek
The Geek

Whoops! It was actually a problem with Farfetch'd, but it's been taken care of. Let me know if you notice any more problems from now on.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:27 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]