It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Animal Crossing: City Folk/Let's Go To The City 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I didn't see a thread for this game so I made one. Let's talk about our towns, Museum status, Houses, and everything else Animal Crossing has to offer.
Also if you're interested in visiting my town just send me a PM and we can arrange a meeting. Right now I have Coconuts, Apples, Oranges, and Peaches in my town and I'd be more than happy to trade fruit or clothes with someone.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:30 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i was thinking of getting this game, but im not sure, i had the ds version and got quite bored of it as its such a slow game, but i am thinking of getting it again

Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:17 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

eevee-master wrote:
i was thinking of getting this game, but im not sure, i had the ds version and got quite bored of it as its such a slow game, but i am thinking of getting it again

With the addition of the city there's a lot more to do, There are shops, a salon, shoeshine, Crazy Redd's, and a Theater where your character can learn emotions to use in conversation. Plus you can import your character from Wild World right into City Folk which sends your library of items along with you. Not to mention more holidays and random events.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:32 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

There was another thread for this game, but it's not on page one anymore and it had little replies, so a new thread is okay.

But anyways...

What a strange coincidence! I recently rebooted my AC:CF village after seeing my Gamecube Animal Crossing game case; I got to see saw how neglected it was (and how I didn't get very far). So, I restarted my village yesterday.

My new village is awesome; it has this sweet little "mini-island" in the lower left corner of the map, and I chose to move into the house right near it. The only downside is that my town fruit is Pears. Yick. (though it's sort of a good thing since I won't want to bother selling pears at all now)

In my last file I remember getting angry because I never became a member of Crazy Redd's. Curse you Redd, I want to buy your counterfeit paintings. ;_;

Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:31 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]