It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:41 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 OMG-I'm soooooooo lame! 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Yeh, I'm pathetic....heehee!

Now playing the LeafGreen Version, and beat the E4, now trying to find Lorelei (sp?) in the one cavern on Five Island. I can't remember how I get to her-all I do is go around in circles........*smacks self upside the head*
Help???

Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:36 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I meant Four Island. And Icefall Cave. Duh! I went up the waterfall and there is no one there...I just go around in circles..........

Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:45 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

The cavern's on Four Island. First you need to go through Icefall Cave, past two of the ice fields, and fall down on one of the last ones (I forget which one) to get HM07 Waterfall. Teach it to one of your Pokemon and go up the Waterfall at the entrance. Go up into the cave and prepare for a battle, then you'll be able to progress onward (i.e. get the Ruby and Sapphire).
You could also look on the main site's LG guide.
- DNA

Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:45 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

..I taught my Pokemon the Waterfall move, and I've gone up the waterfall, but when I go up there, no one is there (this is the wf by the entrance). And I don't even remember where the TM Rock Smash is at either....know where I can find it?

Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:20 am
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

HM Rock Smash: Some guy in Ember Spa gives it to you.

And are you sure you didn't go in the cave up the waterfall, then went into the back room? You should see a bunch of Rocket Grunts and <s>Zomg Spoiler Block</s> up there, where you'll have to battle.
Try doing a few side quests and then come back? It worked for me first time.
- DNA

Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:22 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Yeh, I read the walkthrough and found it.....duh! I have tried that very waterfall quite a few times, and when I get to the top, all that's up there is a ladder that takes me to the bottom where I got the Waterfall move. Then I go thru the whole cave and come back out where I started. Grrr... must be missing something here!

Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:41 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Never mind, just got there. Thanks for your help! Right now I'm extremely tired and not feeling so very good-ate some White Castle hamburgers last night and got sick on them...uh! Don't think I'll be eating them anymore! :cry:

Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:46 am
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

You're welcome. And next time don't double post, just use the edit button. *points to top-right corner of post*
- DNA

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:56 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]