It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Team Rainfall, for the best trainers! 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Welcome To TheTeam Rainfall Page!
Information: Team Rainfall is a pokemon Diamond/Pearl Wi-Fi team, where people who love water pokemon rejoice! The club is made for people to have a fun Wi-Fi experience, where you can talk, trade, battle, participate in tournaments, get help on their teams, and more! We give away the best water pokemon there are to members who win special battles or any tournaments, and every member that reaches a certain level receives a manaphy egg. To join, just post here saying you want to join, so Please join and have a good time! When you join your PMed our forum location as well, where everything really takes place!

---RULES---
1.-No spamming
2.-No making fun of other members
3.-Absolutely no foul language or flaming!!!
4.-No flaming other teams
5.-Absolutely no Harrasment/Bullying/Trolling!
6.-If your temporarily banned, evading ban makes you permanently banned

*When you break a rule, the admins [[Rain Council]] decide on a fair punishment-- Increase in warning level [[warning level of 2 is a temporary ban, warning level of 4 is a permanent ban]], deduction of points, loss of priveleges, etc.

~~~Team Rainfall FAQ~~~
-----------------------------------------
What's this team's purpose?
Team Rainfall's purpose is to create an enjoyable pokemon wi-fi experience for all members, so that every member can get the best of D/P

What are Points used for?
Points are used to go up in rank, buy pokemon/items for Pokemon D/P, and more.

How do you get points?
You can get points by completing missions, winning tournaments, trading alot, helping out the team, etc.

What are Missions, and how do they work?
Missions are jobs posted by other members, such as 'catch me a poliwrath' or 'post a certain amount of times'. Missions can be made by any member of Team Rainfall, and can be completed by any member. Every mission gives you points and, possibly, a pokemon or item.

Do you have any special events?
Yes, we do. We have pokemon care-packages that members can sign up for, where you get a few pokemon and items for free. We also have monthly tournaments to keep our members at peak shape for online battling, and winning can give you rare pokemon, items, and berries.

What else do you have to offer?
We have a battle tower, where you can battle other members. We keep record of your wins and losses, and your winstreak. After a certain amount of wins in a row, you get a prize, and if you have the highest win percentage, you get extremely rare pokemon as well!
We also have a place where you can get help with your team, such as move suggestions, nature and IV training suggestions, etc.

Sounds like fun? Then come on and join us! =D

Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It sounds kind of fun, and I need more wi-fi friends, so I'll join...

Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:26 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'm interested in joining. The team name sounds cool. Water is also my favorite type. So, who may I ask is the Captain of this ship. (of lost souls, lol, just kidding. I am a Pirates movies fanatic.) {vaporeon}

Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]