It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 action replay code 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ok im looking for 2 codes and can some one give me the code to put a classic ribbon on pokemon i want and to get pokemon to say that we met in a fateful encounter or apparently had a fateful encounter for pokemon pearl

and if this is the wrong place pls tell me

Last edited by dark rotom on Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
you didnt state what game but fear not, gamefaqs has all your gaming needs.
and yes you are in the wrong place. pokemon center is the one i think but im not a gym leader so i dont know

Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:56 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ok thank u but im looking at it and i dont see anything about action replays but anyways can someone give me the codes and they are for pearl

Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, I think the best thing to do is get Pokesav. As far as I know, it's the only way to do those things, because it can edit Pokemon if you upload them into it or create codes for new ones.

This thread is great for that sort of thing ;)

Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:15 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

k thx... then if pokesavs is the only way then can some one tell me how to put it on my AR

Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:53 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

first generate the codes and then enter them manualy or use the disc given to you and hook it up to your computer to download

Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:31 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

im not getting this at all... how do i make up my own code then

Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

pokesav comes with instructions. just follow them once you got it. its alot easyier than it looks

Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:29 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Wow, way to be unhelpful and rude as :censored: . I don't really get why you're replying to his thread - he's asking for a tutorial or something, not "go to gamefaqs.com btw i have no idea what i'm talking about and i'm backseat modding." (p.s. you're wrong, he made the right decision by putting it here.)
You seem to do this a lot (and by that I mean about 95% of your posts are spam), so you've got one last chance to start cleaning your posts up, or you'll go on probation.

dark rotom: Explaining it in text would probably confuse you more, so I'll give you the tutorial on youtube that I followed to understand Pokesav. It's located here. ;)

Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:36 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

my bad, sorry rotom, by trhe way. this thread was in general discussion. you didnt have to be so rude about the probation thingy, i would have straighytened up if you asked politly. any i apoligize if what i wrote sounded rude

Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:38 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

I've already warned you for spamming once, and you obviously didn't take that as a warning considering how bad your posts are, so being a little "rude" was necessary to get the point across to you.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]