It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:37 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 I found a new item in Platinum! 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I found a new item in my Platinum game today. It's called the Griseous Orb. It's just like the Adamant and Lustrous Orbs, but it's for Giratina. What's better is that it changes Giratina into Origin Forme outside of the Distortion World. 8D I found it at the end of Turnback Cave, just above a portal to the Distortion World. The little section of the Distortion World I had access to seemed to lead to the spot where you battle Giratina, so I wonder if it's possible to actually catch it there if you didn't before beating the Pokemon League (I'm just thinking to myself, I'm not saying it's true).
I'll see if I can make a pic... oh wait, I don't have GIMP on here. Crud. -.-; Stupid Windows. *sigh* It's an awesome item, though. I needed that for my Giratina. It's a pain switching between Spell Tag and Dragon Fang... and Levitate's a nice bonus. :D Has anyone else found the Orb, yet?

I would imagine this item's existence is well-known by now >.>;

- Kurushel

Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:37 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Haha I knew there was such an item just too lazy to go look for it/google it. Thanks even though you didn't mean to lol

Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:05 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]