It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:07 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next
 New Evolutions for Old Pokemon 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

they need to do something with ledian. its just so damn weak...

Mon May 03, 2010 7:34 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Ryder wrote:
they need to do something with ledian. its just so damn weak...

Agreed...& I say make it a powerhouse (defense wise) evolution with actually good speed since there is practically not any pokemon like this, in other words a "Speedy Tank" (a word another has used in another thread at some point before now)...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon May 03, 2010 8:23 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Any comments on my suggested {banette} evolutions?

{venusaur} {charizard} {blastoise} {meganium} {typhlosion} {feraligatr} {sceptile} {blaziken} {swampert} {torterra} {infernape} {empoleon} {machamp} {gallade} {toxicroak} {pidgeot} {staraptor} {luxray} {alakazam} {gengar} {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} {gyarados} {milotic} {kingdra}

Tue May 04, 2010 5:12 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i think its great how everyone agrees with people and what pokemon evolve it makes it all the better
but why not say even more even if you dont want it i love to see new ideas haha
i kinda would like to see lapras only it will be a water/ice and steel haha i know its bad just now thought of it

Tue May 04, 2010 10:31 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ace Trainer, let's see;

Banshriek I like except for the ability but then again it's SPE, not one of the other more battle changing stats so okay & also, I see someone knows about Guilty Gear (paracelsus) ...

Banequin I like except the ability & actually also the attack, ability cause, +2 stages? & the attack because -2 stages? Why not have it have a deadly high chance to decrease it by 1 stage simular to Charge Beam? I have spoken...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Tue May 04, 2010 1:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
Ace Trainer, let's see;

Banshriek I like except for the ability but then again it's SPE, not one of the other more battle changing stats so okay & also, I see someone knows about Guilty Gear (paracelsus) ...

Banequin I like except the ability & actually also the attack, ability cause, +2 stages? & the attack because -2 stages? Why not have it have a deadly high chance to decrease it by 1 stage simular to Charge Beam? I have spoken...

I don't know what Guilty Gear is... o.O

As for Banequin, I think your suggestion would work. And now that I think about it, I think it would be better if evasion is reduced instead?

Thanks for your comments.

{venusaur} {charizard} {blastoise} {meganium} {typhlosion} {feraligatr} {sceptile} {blaziken} {swampert} {torterra} {infernape} {empoleon} {machamp} {gallade} {toxicroak} {pidgeot} {staraptor} {luxray} {alakazam} {gengar} {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} {gyarados} {milotic} {kingdra}

Wed May 05, 2010 2:43 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

AceTrainer wrote:
I don't know what Guilty Gear is... o.O

As for Banequin, I think your suggestion would work. And now that I think about it, I think it would be better if evasion is reduced instead?

Thanks for your comments.

Your welcome & it's a 2D fighting game franchise that even though I haven't played myself, I look up images of the characters on Danbooru which is where I saw what I though gave you that idea but apparently not though huh, lol?...Oh & yes whatever your talking about, yes evasion instead...

Wed May 05, 2010 2:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pre-evolutions:
Absol
Doduo (one head!!! and even dumber!!!)
Kangaskhan

Evolutions:
Kecleon
Castform
Scizor
Houndoom
Arbok
Muk

Alternate Evos:
Munchlax (he underwent a therapy for eating too much or something and is now super skinny lol)
The Nidoran family should have a middle evo that can be male/female (though it would take the point out of it)
Scyther (can be interchanged with Scizor above)

As you may be able to tell, i'm not really thinking with any strategy here, just in terms of what could look cool :-D I'll think of more later and edit.

Wed May 05, 2010 3:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

rex09 wrote:
Pre-evolutions:
Absol
Doduo (one head!!! and even dumber!!!)
Kangaskhan

Evolutions:
Kecleon
Castform
Scizor
Houndoom
Arbok
Muk

Alternate Evos:
Munchlax (he underwent a therapy for eating too much or something and is now super skinny lol)
The Nidoran family should have a middle evo that can be male/female (though it would take the point out of it)
Scyther (can be interchanged with Scizor above)

As you may be able to tell, i'm not really thinking with any strategy here, just in terms of what could look cool :-D I'll think of more later and edit.

i agree with the prevos and evo of kecleon and castform but scizor, houndoom, arbok, and muk dont need evos. besides, how would muk even evolve? it would be an even bigger pile of sh*t? that shoud be a topic haha

Thu May 06, 2010 2:32 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

red kyogre wrote:
i agree with the prevos and evo of kecleon and castform but scizor, houndoom, arbok, and muk dont need evos. besides, how would muk even evolve? it would be an even bigger pile of sh*t? that shoud be a topic haha

rex09 wrote:

Thu May 06, 2010 4:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@red kyogre: as lawence_codye pointed out, i'm not really thinking in terms of better gameplay. just in terms of looks. if you noticed, all those are pokemon families that have only two species: so that was my basic criteria for picking those. and besides, didn't someone mention a weezing evo?? if weezing gets an evo, then arbok and muk deserve it (and those evos, going back to my original idea, would look cooler :-) ). but yeah, from a strategic point of view, or gameplay enhancing view, ur totally right.

Thu May 06, 2010 6:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

AceTrainer wrote:
{banette} to have a branched evolution.

A female holding a (new item) Skeleton Key will evolve into a Banshriek.

It looks like a banshee with Banette's mouth unzipped (due to the key). Instead of having only one hair-like ribbon like Banette's, it will have plenty to indicate it being a female. The end of its hair will have locks like that of Banette's tail.

It has high Speed, high Attack and high Special Attack. Its ability will be Shadow Weave, which increases Speed two levels when in dark places or at night (or during Night Fall/Pitch Black as suggested by Ajit(?)).

Signature move will be Shadow Wail, with 60 base damage and has a chance to reduce enemy's Def and Sp. Def.

----

A male holding a (new item) Ghastly Lock will evolve into a Banequin.

It is a haunted manequin, and looks a bit like a harlequin. Its mouth is not just unzipped, it has chains locking it. Instead of having long hair, Banette's spikes will be more prominent, with its single hair ending like that of Banshriek's many locks.

It has high HP, high Defense and high Special Defense. Its ability will be Shadow Guard which increases Defense two levels in dark places or at night (or during Night Fall/Pitch Black).

Signature move will be Shadow Bind, with 60 base damage and may reduce foe's speed by two levels.

----

Take that, {dusknoir} !!

I love you
And I agree with Lawence's suggestions.

And...maybe not called "Shadow Wail" but something more like "Shriek" or "Scream". Those just sound more epic.

Thu May 06, 2010 9:45 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Or you can just drop the metiocre idea of making it so clear it's a Ghost Type attack & just simply drop the "Shadow" part of the name & have it just be called "Wail"...

Fri May 07, 2010 2:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
Or you can just drop the metiocre idea of making it so clear it's a Ghost Type attack & just simply drop the "Shadow" part of the name & have it just be called "Wail"...

Hm!
This is a good idea!

Also, did I mention how much I love both the ideas equally?
I think I'm more partial to the mannequin, simply because it furthers the 'doll' / 'inanimate object' theme and it doesn't tred too far into Mismagius's domain,
but Banshriek is fantabulous as well.

Fri May 07, 2010 8:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Spoinkable wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:

Hm!
This is a good idea!

Also, did I mention how much I love both the ideas equally?
I think I'm more partial to the mannequin, simply because it furthers the 'doll' / 'inanimate object' theme and it doesn't tred too far into Mismagius's domain,
but Banshriek is fantabulous as well.

@lawence, sorry for the mediocrity -_-

@spoinkable, I used to think {misdreavus} was the banshee, but when {mismagius} came, their line now looked more like witches. So instead of giving Banshriek to their line, I thought it would be better if it went to the {shuppet} family.

I was thinking of a Mislificus as a third stage evo for misdreavus.

Sat May 08, 2010 2:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

AceTrainer wrote:
@spoinkable, I used to think {misdreavus} was the banshee, but when {mismagius} came, their line now looked more like witches. So instead of giving Banshriek to their line, I thought it would be better if it went to the {shuppet} family.

I was thinking of a Mislificus as a third stage evo for misdreavus.

Oh yeah, I guess they are more of a witch family.
Hah, my bad.
I think a third evo for the Misses would be great, as well.

Sat May 08, 2010 6:07 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Spoinkable wrote:
Oh yeah, I guess they are more of a witch family.
Hah, my bad.
I think a third evo for the Misses would be great, as well.

My only question here would pertain to the base stats of the evolution...

Sat May 08, 2010 6:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

interesting idea- yet i must say you guys do realise that they have already made every single new pokemon in black & white??

They are: a) producing
b) promoting
c) translating into english right now

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Sun May 09, 2010 2:09 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

KingErick wrote:
c) translating into english right now

How is this possible when it hasn't come out in Japan yet...I mean that's awesome but not very likely...

Sun May 09, 2010 2:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

well, if they have all of the plot and script written out, then they could have a whole team working on it. but kingerick, i think we all realize that they have already finished most/all of the pokemon. just for fun. but i still get your point.

Sun May 09, 2010 4:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Fatlax! The evo of Snorlax! (I probably could've come up with a better name.) It would be seriously overpowered and would be stronger than most legendaries, but just imagine a Snorlax larger than Wailord. Speaking of which, Wailmer should have a pre evo. And Luvdisc NEEDS to evolve; it sucks eggs. Girafarig could use a pre evo or an evo. And maybe if you breed a Plusle and a Minun, you could get an = version of them. Finally, just evolve Grumpig already!

Sun May 09, 2010 6:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mr. Dude wrote:
Fatlax! The evo of Snorlax! (I probably could've come up with a better name.) It would be seriously overpowered and would be stronger than most legendaries, but just imagine a Snorlax larger than Wailord. Speaking of which, Wailmer should have a pre evo. And Luvdisc NEEDS to evolve; it sucks eggs. Girafarig could use a pre evo or an evo. And maybe if you breed a Plusle and a Minun, you could get an = version of them. Finally, just evolve Grumpig already!

Yeah, or maybe a branch-off from munchlax. Holding an item of some sort. Macho brace is a good idea. And evolving not into a snorlax from munchlax but into a more muscly-type pokemon and not a fat slob like snorlax is. Probably something that can walk on 2 feet, quite tall, not skinny, and not muscly, but a taller-thinner snorlax, possibly fighting type...

{darkrai}

Sun May 09, 2010 7:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I. WANT. FATLAX. NOW.

Mon May 10, 2010 5:22 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Possibly an evolution for Feebas with max Coolness, Cuteness, Smartness, and Toughness?

Mon May 10, 2010 6:12 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mr. Dude wrote:
I. WANT. FATLAX. NOW.

Sorry...Fatlax?

Skandranonsg wrote:
Possibly an evolution for Feebas with max Coolness, Cuteness, Smartness, and Toughness?
I rather like the idea of that. Not sure what they'd look like though. Being fish 'n' all.

{darkrai}

Mon May 10, 2010 7:55 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next