It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Features Generation V Black and White SHOULD have 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah it would probably be a last-ditch effort to make some major mula when the franchise is about to tank.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

One thing I have to bring up though;
This fifth generation PROBABLY won't be able to be used with any other game thus far. Kind of like when Pearl/Diamond came out. This means no trading back to a IV gen game, no Battle Revolution, Coliseum, or whatever. (Which kind of stinks)

However, I assume it'll work like Platinum/Diamond/Pearl in that you can trade Pokemon UP a generation.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:50 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

zafara1222 wrote:
I think your Pokemon should follow you (like in HGSS), customizable main character (Yourself), have a seperate pouch for Evolutionary Items in your bag, and... MOAR EEVEELUTIONS!! Also, older Pokemon with no evolutions should get some :)

i agree with everything except the evelutions and old pokemon evolutions. the older pokemon should never have gotten evolutions in the first place. i am torn on the eevee idea thoug, i mean the poor thing already can evolve into 5 different pokemon, but then again it would e cool to see what they came up with. being an eeveelution lover i would have to say go for it but don't try to overdo it with another wierd pokemong like leafeon who goes from mammal to plant, made no sense.

Only during the [color=#FFFF00]day[/color] can you truly hide in the [color=#000000]shadows[/color]
help my pokefarm
[url=http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PDZTvDZO5GJmm][img]http://pokefarm.org/_ext/BDZTvDZO5GZs1GROzGQmm[/img][/url]
member of the nuzlock challenge

Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Espeonage9523 wrote:
i mean the poor thing already can evolve into 5 different pokemon

7, actually. Don't forget Generation IV.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Though {eevee} does have complex DNA so that is not that unexplainable or something that doesn't make sense...I also want the pokemon following you thing to upgrade in some good way...or else of course bad things to come for the franchise...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lawence Codye wrote:
I also want the pokemon following you thing to upgrade in some good way...or else of course bad things to come for the franchise...

I agree with this. Like how in DPPt the following Pokemon in Amity Square will pick up random contest items. I think the Pokemon behind you should have a pseaduo-Pickup ability where they randomly end up holding something good. Like TMs or rare items. P.S. If they already implemented this in HG/SS, please tell me so gently. I don't have these games yet, so I don't know.

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Gen V should have mixed beginners. Any combo would do really.

I wouldn't mind having some new start out stuff:

$5000
4x pokeballs
5x potions
Beginner in a premier ball

Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Emin Jofit wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:
I also want the pokemon following you thing to upgrade in some good way...or else of course bad things to come for the franchise...

I agree with this. Like how in DPPt the following Pokemon in Amity Square will pick up random contest items. I think the Pokemon behind you should have a pseaduo-Pickup ability where they randomly end up holding something good. Like TMs or rare items. P.S. If they already implemented this in HG/SS, please tell me so gently. I don't have these games yet, so I don't know.

lol, i got heart gold (w00t) and occasionally your pokemon finds a special leaf, dont know what their for yet. but they dont find items.

UltimaDrake wrote:

$5000
4x pokeballs
5x potions

I think the beginner should be in a cherish ball. just sayin'.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ryder wrote:
lol, i got heart gold (w00t) and occasionally your pokemon finds a special leaf, dont know what their for yet. but they dont find items.

I believe they're for a Celebi event, or in-game even. I could be wrong.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:16 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Emin Jofit wrote:

I just meant graphics wise...I don't like how they are always walking even when you aren't?!...they should have more animation put into this & do more scaling as well for some pokemon that aren't the right size like Onix only being a tiny bit taller then you...& to example the first part of this;

Crobat could fly in a jagged rhythm as it follows you like it actually does in the anime & when you aren't moving, it could just do what it does in HGSS...fly in place while not shifting directions at all...but I still like your idea, Emin Jofit...

& to answer your question, lolstop says they are but...I haven't gotten a thing from any of my pokemon except the Shiny Leaf which I put on Chikorita...anything else they find you never find out what it is cause they always either don't give it to you when you try to take it from them or keep it anyway when you don't take it from them...

Ryder wrote:

well, it's for simply a star on your Trainer Card...that is if you find 5 of them on 1 pokemon I believe...which will prove difficult...

UltimaDrake wrote:

$5000
4x pokeballs
5x potions

How about this...

$5000
0x pokeballs
1x potions
Beginner in a pokeball that is color coded to it's type (fire=original, water=blue, grass=green)

Ryder wrote:
I think the beginner should be in a cherish ball. just sayin'.

Though I know your just saying this...those Pokeballs are the symbol that the pokemon that's in it was given out via special outgame event...they will never be put on anything that's not an Event Pokemon & starters are not them in anyway, lol...& I don't exactly like the animation that the Cherish Ball has when releasing your pokemon from it...not as explosive as the Master Ball...like it's suppose to be!...the Cherish Ball looks good though...meh...haha...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

What i definitely want thats definitely never gonna happen- an extra save slot. i want to have two save slots on the same pokemon game. and perhaps even be able to trade from slot to slot.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

@Ryder: You'd be better off wishing for a 7th party slot and a 5th attack slot. I don't think any of those are going to happen.
I do however, think they should make a Dodge ability that's seperate from the attacking process. For example, if you've ever played Paper Mario you know how when you try to run away from a fight it gives you that escape meter thing that you have to time just right? They should implement something like that. But you can only use it every so often. Don't want to go up against a n00b who dodges until you're out of PP and then kills you. Maybe Dodge could actually have like 5 PP and need a break turn or two in between. I'm looking too far into it, though, as this will never happen unless someone forwards this entire thread to Nintendo of America and they like our ideas.

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You pokemon DO pick stuff up randomly, you just have to check them a lot or you might miss it.

I've only found three things and I'm almost to Pallet Town...

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:40 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol, spoinkable. you talkin bout HGSS, or Gen V?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh haha, I'm active in too many forums, forgot what we were talking about =P

However it kinda fits. Because they do pick things up in HG/SS, so GameFreak should carry that through.
I hope.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

true. and they should make it where your pokemon will actually give you the item. grr. my butterfree hates me cuz i tried to take its item XD

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:25 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryder wrote:
true. and they should make it where your pokemon will actually give you the item. grr. my butterfree hates me cuz i tried to take its item XD

I figured that out...first you got to either not take it from them the first or so times it happens...or get that pokemon's friendship up & they will gladly give the items they find to you then...I only got assessories though...which are not needed...

Oh & I would like to see both Contests & the Pokethlon (spelling?) both in the 5th Gen...don't want to pick among the 2...

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:46 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
I figured that out...first you got to either not take it from them the first or so times it happens...or get that pokemon's friendship up & they will gladly give the items they find to you then...I only got assessories though...which are not needed...

Thanks for the info.

Lawence Codye wrote:
Pokethlon (spelling?)
pokeathlon. :D

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:01 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryder wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:
Pokethlon (spelling?)

pokeathlon. :D

Thank you much as I absolutely hate spelling this word...oh & as stated in another thread...not exactly a feature but less Legendaries...

Oh & more Special Senario Pokemon (like Sudowoodo in GSC & HGSS) & Evolutions (Milotic, Ambipom, etc.)...

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
Oh & more Special Senario Pokemon (like Sudowoodo in GSC & HGSS) & Evolutions (Milotic, Ambipom, etc.)...
yeah i want more special scenario pokemon too, like sudowoodo and even like the special pichu. :D maybe they could have a special zorua scenario? maybe???

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:16 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

They might just do the thing that they did in D/P/Pt, where the riley character gives you a zorua egg

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:40 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

hmm. that opens up so many possibilities. s'posing they make a pre-evo for kanghaskan (which...sadly....i doubt...they will ever do...) then thiat would probably how you obtain the pokemon. via egg from someone whom you help.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:55 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I just though of something worth saying...I had this though up since the 3rd Gen;

What if there was a senario with a Legendary Pokemon (not the ones that will make the front of the boxes) in which you as with any other legendary get into battle with then after battle you learn that it was protecting an egg which had it's offspring in it...at this point you take the egg & exit the area...later you hatch it & find another whole different pokemon who happens to be in the same family as the Legendary...I doubt that they will allow it to evolve but whatever, I can deal with another Phione to Manaphy situation...now note that the Legendary Pokemon that was protecting the egg cannot breed at the Day Care & neither can the other one...

When I used to make up Pokemon Adventures a senario dangerously simular to this was in it...meh...

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

such as a lugia holdin some sort of egg that hatches into a kind of baby form of lugia that never evolves? or perhaps it could evolve from happiness. lol.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:22 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ryder wrote:
such as a lugia holdin some sort of egg that hatches into a kind of baby form of lugia that never evolves? or perhaps it could evolve from happiness. lol.

Happiness is too easy for evolving a legend. It needs to be something more like.....get these three shards from around the globe and bring them to the top of this mountain that has like....100 levels and you have to scale them all and then fight off some type of character who's defending the mountain that has a kick ass team of lvl100 Pokémon that have been EV trained and everything. That, my friend, fits the role of a legendary evolution. :D

Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:47 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next