It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:57 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1047 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 42  Next
 BW Pre-Release News Thread - FIN! 
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

AnimeFreak_98: If you really want to advertise other websites (and that sounded very much like an advertisement), you may do so in the Slateport Market forum. The link here is pointless.

Everyone else: Backseat modding party is over. Thank you for sticking up for Psypoke, but let's drop this discussion.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:41 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Guess ill try and get this forum back on topic.......

We,ve got less than a month before the game(s) come out in Japan. A week after it's release all of our speculation about typings and evolutionary paths and new pokemon evolutions for old pokemon will FINALLY be put to rest... of course I could be wrong with 1 week thing.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:12 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

*sniffle* sry...hey, i like Psypokes way better, ive visited Pokebeach like twice, but im information starved! I want every little thing i can get!

GofD wrote:
Guess ill try and get this forum back on topic.......

We,ve got less than a month before the game(s) come out in Japan. A week after it's release all of our speculation about typings and evolutionary paths and new pokemon evolutions for old pokemon will FINALLY be put to rest... of course I could be wrong with 1 week thing.

Hopefully thats right. Im SO tired of waiting! Why do you think i posted the link?

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:54 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Lets all be happy that a new gen is finally here and we can only fantasize about something cooler(if there even was). I like the fact that they are expanding the combination of types to the pokemon. It really is quite the overwhelming thrill.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

souleater101 wrote:
Lets all be happy that a new gen is finally here and we can only fantasize about something cooler(if there even was). I like the fact that they are expanding the combination of types to the pokemon. It really is quite the overwhelming thrill.

It's not here yet, per say. We still have to wait for the japanese launch and then the launches to follow. Ten to one thats not what you meant, but yeah im also exicited.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:30 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i dont get the new name this is to talk about the new stuff about BW right? oh well

i like the battle subway master (frontier brian like) thing sounds decent

my friend told me about somthing caled combo moves in triple battle something bout fire grass and water oath

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:52 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Haha, glad to see the thread title say that finally...but no, seriously, for once I will talk about a feature that isn't a pokemon or character & give my opinion on the Battle Subway among other things;

Battle Subway = I will not lie & say that I am actually looking forward to the Battle Subway though I really, really hope that it's not poorly done...that being said, I also see this as a Battle Frontier type of thing for Pokemon B&W...based on lack of info this is all I got to say about it...

Combination Moves in Triple Battles = This is something I kind of have been waiting for but am dreading as well as it is isn't done just right, could be disasterous to the thing known as triple battles in Pokemon B&W...that being said, I hope there are enough of them & that also none of them are just ridiculously powerful even for combination attacks...

Can't wait for the next Corocoro scans to be leaked, looking forward to those...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
Battle Subway = I will not lie & say that I am actually looking forward to the Battle Subway though I really, really hope that it's not poorly done...that being said, I also see this as a Battle Frontier type of thing for Pokemon B&W...based on lack of info this is all I got to say about it....

The battle subway does seem really cool. I think it may be better than the battle frontier. Cause isn't it like 7 battles in a row? I wonder if it has something like how difficult you want it to be. like make it very easy if you're training up some of you weaker pokemon in 20s and then have hard to help get those pokemon way up in the 70s and 80s. That'd be nice. I never really liked the battle frontier to be honest. lol.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:44 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Magikarps_Beast wrote:
The battle subway does seem really cool. I think it may be better than the battle frontier. Cause isn't it like 7 battles in a row? I wonder if it has something like how difficult you want it to be. like make it very easy if you're training up some of you weaker pokemon in 20s and then have hard to help get those pokemon way up in the 70s and 80s. That'd be nice. I never really liked the battle frontier to be honest. lol.

I liked the Battle Frontier but it is outrageously difficult after the first Frontier Brain battle...anywho, I will assume that the battles that go on in here are not going to be battles you can get exp from but if they are, that would be awesome if you could pick the level range based on curcimstances of course...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I don't have time to battle the entire Battle Frontier, I only do it to earn BP for move tutors

Can't wait 18 days till its released.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Battle Tower has always been my favorite, because it's just straight-up battling.
I don't like little gimmicks (HATED Battle Factory), so I'm excited to see the subway because I'm betting it'll operate kinda like the Tower.

I wonder how they'll expand upon it in the third installment, though?

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:07 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i was thinking if they made more stuff like the battle subway whats next the fighting airplane

Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

There's only thing I hope thats new with this new "battle frontier", Is that if you see a pokemon you havent already seen, it gets registered in your dex. I was sorta hopin that what they would do for this Gen with the GTS, but noooo they didn't. Know i cant get the pokemon casue of my frikin Wifi not lettin me trade person to person and (continous on a rant that eventually ends with me talking about food).

If they do make that change in this gen i may be more inticed to do better in the "frontier"

Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

holy crap those combo attacks are awesome!! and even better, they make logical sense. i have a feeling this'll change the metagame- alot. my question is, is it based off of the attacks themselves, or their types?? how many moves will be able to do this kind of thing (if the former)??

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I wonder if the Battle Subway will take you to the new 'Frontier'?

Also, did I miss a news update about combination attacks?
What are the details? This sounds epic!
EDIT: Just read it *facepalm*

Also, how about those videos, huh?!
SO excited!!!

Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

combo attacks dont really peak my interest. Yet.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:45 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Maybe not yet, but I bet they will, and you will probably find them very usefull, they seem pretty cool.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Move combos, 3-3 battles, Rotation battles, Battle subway, Region reset, sesons, Area Exclusives, Camera battle interface, Going into your friends game, Saving via internet conection and the Dream land thingy~ this game is going to be EPIC, and thats not even counting mijumaru! can't wait for the games to come out in australia, me and my friend have already decided what to bye and when(we don't do much pre-ordering down here)

I can't wait to use the battle sceam in the metagame, and i will have to change my whole team to suit it. i can just tell that there is something that game freak isn't telling us and we will be halfway into the game when an awesome and unexpected thing occurs and then make us love it more then we do. and to all those people who think that this game will end the pokemon market, what are you thinking now!

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

If the starter leaks on the main page are to be believed, then i gotta say:

the only one i like is Mijumaru's evo, which looks kinda like a narwhal met a seal or something (but i'm usually wrong about these things).
pokabu's evo is alrite. the middle evo is bleh, tho.
tsutaaja is definitely conceited. Really, a cape thingy??

tbh, it's kinda disappointing to me.... i was hoping for some better evos, especially final-evo-wise. but hey, at least you can say one thing: GameFreak's not running out of ideas or creativity.

The yanappu rumor thing could be cool, though. maybe a new eevee equivalent?! (as in one main pokemon that evolves three different ways or w/e; it could happen, since they're reformatting and everything)

Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I don't think they're real. Just because I think Gamefreak would've realized Fire/Fighting has been used 3 TIMES IN A ROW if they did that, and Mijimarus final... NO. It looks nothing like Mijimaru, and the mid-evos color scheme changed BIG TIME. But Tsutaaja... even though his color scheme changed alot on his final, I like the final. Mainly because it confirmed my suspicions EXACTLY. I can't remember where it was, but I was ranting on how Tsutaaja was turning into a snake, and losing his legs and arms as he evolved, with my superior knowledge of snakes :D

Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
I don't think they're real. Just because I think Gamefreak would've realized Fire/Fighting has been used 3 TIMES IN A ROW if they did that, and Mijimarus final... NO. It looks nothing like Mijimaru, and the mid-evos color scheme changed BIG TIME. But Tsutaaja... even though his color scheme changed alot on his final, I like the final. Mainly because it confirmed my suspicions EXACTLY. I can't remember where it was, but I was ranting on how Tsutaaja was turning into a snake, and losing his legs and arms as he evolved, with my superior knowledge of snakes :D

good reasoning, but i think the middle evo just looks funny because someone probably just colored in the Best Wishes concept art (a fan, i mean). but i strongly dislike the big snake, and and the fire/fighting thing is.... well, it doesn't even look like a pig anymore... and the final evos arent' really supposed to look like the first ones, right?? not exactly, anways. i don't really get why it's on four legs now, but i think it looks cool (talking about mijumaru's evo, here).

i gotta say, though, the detail work on all three of those is pretty cool :3

Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Most evolutions make changes to the looks and sometimes color of the pokemon, but never that much. The coloration of the darker blue is right, but the lighter blue is wrong. The shells on it's sides are elongated and weird. I would take the tail, but not when it has a shell louged in it. The shell on it's head is to big and, for the love of me, why would a sea otter evolve into a sea otter/narwal hybrid. Tsutaaja's is awesome. And pokabu's looks like a greek or roman god or somthing out of the movie hercules. If these are the evolutions for the starters, i will be dissapointed.

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm still a skeptic.
Pokabu's final evo really Does look fanmade, and my heart would be a little sad if that's how Mijumaru turned out.
That's not to say I wouldn't learn to love them, I just don't love them immediately.
Tsutaaja, however. HOT DANG! THAT LOOKS HOT AS HECK!

Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Holy ****, the new [possible] evolutions lokk AWESOME AS HELL! I was going to pick Pokabu BUT IM PICKING THE SNAKE NOW! But i still think they are fake. I wouldn't think that if it weren't for the water guys [possible] final evo. I looks nothing like the other 2.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Why must everyone hate on mijumaru's family?? :cry:

But as others have said, even though i dislike the snake and fire evos right now, they'll probably grow on me.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:08 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1047 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 42  Next