It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:38 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Emerald/ Sapphire/ Ruby Journal! (read first post for rules) 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Raised my lanturn from lv70 to lv74, heracross from lv77 to lv84 then breed a lovely natu which knows drill peck (male: dodrio female: xatu) and raised it to lv50

Continue making my team to play in the battle tower coz i got 1 eligible lv100 pokemon which is a walrein, the second one should be my heracross and the third one should be my new xatu........ long long way to go ......................

Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:23 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Havent written in a while, been busy. Anyway, Ive been chilling at the Battle Frontier. Went to try the Factory. RAn in to one of thoem guys Scott call brains. Brains. Weird name. Anyway, My team was a {solrock} , {furret} , and {victreebel} . Noland's team was a {metang} , {swellow} , and {castform} . {solrock} Hit {metang} right off with an Earthquake. After {metang} missed with Scary Face, {solrock} used another EQ and KOed {metang} . To conter EQ, Noland used {swellow} , which tried using Double Team. That was a mistake not to attack, because {solrock} knew Rock Slide. One critical hit was all it took. Noland's last effort was {castform} . It knew Water Pulse, so {solrock} just unleased all it knew. But {castform} was faster, and a Rock Slide and EQ werent enough to take it out. But {solrock} fainted, so I tried {furret} . IT used Frustration, and {castform} fainted. Noland congradulated me, and gave me this shiny thing I could put on my ID. Then I left.

Thats all for today.

Edit: Something hilarious just happened. I decided to go to that Battle Tower place, and checked out the Battle Salon. I teamed up with some chick with a {spheal} and {ditto}. She was kinda cute. But back on topic, our first battle, was My {blaziken} and her {spheal} vs. a {pupitar} and a {horsea} . The first moves that were used
{blaziken} : Sunny Day
{spheal} : Hail
{pupitar} : Sandstorm
{horsea} : Rain Dance

Duuhh?

Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:32 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Right now, I'm building up my team before I take on Flannery. I'm trying to see how far I can get without water types. My team is
{linoone}
{blaziken}
{gardevoir}
{skarmory}
{bellossom}
{manectric}

Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:00 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ok, so I made it to mossdeep city, and strate to the battle aganst the gym, first, my battle tactecs goes strate to my swampert and his surf attack, then my gardevor and thunderbolt, unfortanetly, a powerful earthquake and a solarbeam took out all my pokemon, but I had a new tactic, I captured a sethel and a snorcol and traded them to colloceum for training, I will defet liza and tate.

my team
{machamp}
{misdreavus}
{blaziken}
{swellow}
{gardevoir}
{swampert}

Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:36 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

just caught {latios} after lookin 4 him 4 2 hours and used him in the elite 4. is now lv 57 and knows:

dragon claw
ice beam
surf
thunderbolt

un4tunately he has a hardy nature

hi its me again

went 2 catch {regice} and the 1st one i saw was shiny (NO LIE!!!!!)
but un4tunately my bad luck ment i couldnt catch it. oh well i hav a shiny walrein on sapphire so im happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod edit: Please stop double-posting. I have merged them for you.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I decided to raise Altaria and Clefable for the BF.
{altaria}
Flawless S. Def., Bold
Dragon Claw/Dragonbreath
Flamethrower
Safeguard
Rest

{clefable}
Flawless Attack, Quiet
Substitute
Focus Punch
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

Clefable is a Sub-Puncher; Altaria is a stall-type Pokemon. Currently, they're about level 40, and I'm battling them against trainers.

Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Training my ampharoslvl93 to lvl 100 and trying to get my last silver symbol

Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:36 am
Illiterate
Illiterate

Right now I am training {blissey} to be my cleric on the battle pike and pyramid (I´m looking foward to the gold symbol). She knows softboiled, aromatheraphy, thunderwave and seismic toss.

Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:22 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I am currently trying to raise my Favorite pokemon {aipom} i just went to see whether he likes me and the lady said he couldnt love me any more.
Also i challenged the elite four..... "Easy" i battled against them with this team:
{flygon} Lv: 98
{umbreon} Lv: 97
{swanpert} Lv: 100
{sceptile} Lv: 100
{blaziken} Lv: 100
{aipom} Lv:76

Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

A few days ago, I was in the Battle Factory; I got to the 5th round in double battle. I think I lost mainly to Earthquaking my own Pokémon. Now, I am raising my Latias. It is around level 42, and I will either teach it Dragon Claw and Calm Mind, or Ice Beam and Thunderbolt. I would prefer Dragon Claw and CM, but I might not have TMs for them.

Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:25 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13