It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Lucky Number Show 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I was playing Crystal a few days ago, and as I was leaving the radio tower, I thought I'd just quickly check the lucky number show

I was just quickly going through the text, and to my surprise, the last 2 numbers of my Mew were the same. He said I won 3rd prize, and gave me PP Up. What happens if you get 2nd and 1st place?

-=LV=-

Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm not quite sure what the second prize is, but I'm pretty sure that first prize is a Master ball. I'm not certain though, as I read that off some website years ago.

5 digits would be so hard to match though. >.< I've never won. You should feel happy. :)

Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:16 am
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Since this is a question about Crystal, I'll move it to Johto Generation. Please be more careful when making a thread. ;)

Oh, and sorry I don't know what second prize is either, I've only won third place a few times :p

Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:33 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Second prize is an Exp. Share (I was sure there was something about this on the site, but I'm not having any luck finding anything about it.)

And if I remember corectly, in Gold and Silver, when you won a PP UP or another item, you could change the time to exactly a week ahead of the day and you'd get the same number, meaning you could get unlimited items if you felt like typing your code in over and over again.

Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]