It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:36 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 HOW TO CATCH MEWTWO (UPDATE 2/8/2005) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Confused Flareon wrote:
Just a note that i don't think is in the legendary guide - Zapdos is the easiest to catch with an Ultra Ball, Articuno is a bit harder, and Moltres is the hardest of all to catch. It just takes time, perseverance and a refreshing drink to help you pass the time
Well no where on the main site does it tell you how to catch a particular pokemon, and anyway Rockey212 wasn't asking how can I catch them she was asing how to find them.

And it just luck that made Zapdos easy to catch and Moltres hard, the game has a chance system, like rolling dice you may get lucky and have an easy time getting 1's but a hard time when it comes to getting 6's.

MY Moltres took only one Great and one Ultra while Zapdos ate through almost all by balls before I got to it.

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I JUST CAUGHT MEWTWO YESTERDAY!!!!! Sorry 4 double posting.

After 3+ hours trying to catch Sneasel, and training Vulpix to Lvl 37 at which it got Grudge, I went to Mewtwo. And a Grudge, a Sneasel, and 3 Ultra Balls later, I got him! I decided to change the guide a bit, to make more use of Vulpix's Status Causers like WoW and CRay.

P.S. I nicked Mewtwo DOOMSDAY.

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:17 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2