It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:31 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1047 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next
 BW Pre-Release News Thread - FIN! 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

rex09 wrote:
Steel_Eel wrote:
I want to know if the character's cloths change with the seasons. That would be really awesome, but It probably won't happen.

if it does, they might introduce character customization, which wouldn't be a huge deal, but would be pretty interesting.

I would enjoy the character customization feature, should they include it. I like RPGs that have options like that. Also, I would think the seasons would change gradually and they would probably do that for the lighting as well.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

sailorsilverfire wrote:
rex09 wrote:
Steel_Eel wrote:
I want to know if the character's cloths change with the seasons. That would be really awesome, but It probably won't happen.

if it does, they might introduce character customization, which wouldn't be a huge deal, but would be pretty interesting.

I would enjoy the character customization feature, should they include it. I like RPGs that have options like that. Also, I would think the seasons would change gradually and they would probably do that for the lighting as well.

I think the characters clothes will change, but i don't think character customization will. Also, if you look really closely at that picture of the girl going up the big pile of snow, she seems to be wearing a big pink snowsuit thing. But i think that will be about it, and the guy will probably wear a blue one. Also, i think it won't change gradually, but it won't change while your playing the game. maybe it'll will change the next time you play.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Both of the characters are wearing multiple layers on top, so maybe they'll just wear the shirts they're in during Summer.
And the guy's pants appear to zip open, so maybe he'll turn them into shorts.
I think it'd be B*tchin if the girl wore a 4th-gen-route-117-Cooltrainer-esque snowsuit in winter!

Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Going from Psypoke's update:

1st Pokémon -- Don't like it. Reminds me too much of Glamdozer.
2nd Pokémon -- OH MY GOD BEST FISH POKéMON SINCE CARVANHA.
Fire Ape's Pre-Evolution -- AHHH. It looks a lot less appealing now with arms and legs. O_o

Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:10 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

it never didnt have arms and legs i think it was just first frame and the arms were straight forward

Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Darumakka looks pretty cool to me i just hope its good in battle
also i pretty sure i read somewhere that your clothes change with season

Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:10 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

DarkTrainer wrote:
1)Darumakka looks pretty cool to me i just hope its good in battle
2)also i pretty sure i read somewhere that your clothes change with season

1) Probably not seeing as its small, cute and a first evo.
2) Didnt we kinda already discuss this? And yes, i think they do, which is sweet.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:24 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Speaking of PBR
I can't wait for the 5th gen version of the Game. it will have all the new pokemon, rotom forms, Giratina forms and Shaymins sky form!

Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

/vXv\ wrote:
Speaking of PBR
I can't wait for the 5th gen version of the Game. it will have all the new pokemon, rotom forms, Giratina forms and Shaymins sky form!

uh.... you mean whatever they create as the equivalent for PBR?? and not only all those, but ALL THE ISSHU POKES WILL BE IN IT!!! YAYZ!!!! lol i probably won't get it either way, mostly because it will probably lack a story.... (which is why i like XD and Colosseum, but the lack of catchable pokes in those games was a major turn-off).

Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

it looks like gmaefreak is finally puttting some effort into the story with awesome looking 3d cutscenes and an animated image of someones face when you talk to someone when its a major event its looking good so far

Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:53 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Jaypokes wrote:
rex09 wrote:
/vXv\ wrote:
Speaking of PBR

uh.... you mean whatever they create as the equivalent for PBR?? and not only all those, but ALL THE ISSHU POKES WILL BE IN IT!!! YAYZ!!!! lol i probably won't get it either way, mostly because it will probably lack a story.... (which is why i like XD and Colosseum, but the lack of catchable pokes in those games was a major turn-off).

when i read this i thought what if the make a game based off XD and colosseum

Dat will be awesomez! Maybe better graphics and a storyline! PBR isnt the best without much of a storyline, but its still good, never played XD or Coliseum, but i guess its pretty good from what ive heard...really hate the main characters though. But with 5th gen...cant even guess what will happen[:

Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:24 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Even though they have not been revealed in a Magazine or the Official Website yet, I will still comment on them;

1. Tabunne = I find it very appealing apearance wise but performance wise I am hoping vigorously for a way way way more effecient version of Skitty here as I liked Skitty's ability but it's dead movepool variety among other things killed the ability's potiential quite soundly, anywho, I hope more so that it evolves cause even though it looks precious as is, pokemon that don't evolve usually get a outrageously bad deal...

2. Basurao = now that it is clearly seen by my eyes, looks to be one bad fish battle wise based on it's appearance anyway & I'm curious about what fish this pokemon is actually based off of...

3. Darumakka = now that it is known to have limbs, I say this...it now looks more like it actually evolves into it's evolved form which is nice & I see a strong baby pokemon here(or so I hope anyway) which is also good...

I'm done now...though I do wonder what are all the confirmed version exclusives among the pokemon shown so far?...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:26 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

From the top of my head...
Black
Gochiruzeru
Reshiram
White
Rankurusu
Zekrom
Yeah im not much help

Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:43 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
AnimeFreak_98 wrote:
From the top of my head...
Black
Gochiruzeru
Reshiram
White
Rankurusu
Zekrom
Yeah im not much help

Yeah, especially seeing as those are all the ones I already know about...I though that maybe more version exclusives were verified but that doesn't seem to be the case, oh well, thanks anyway, AnimeFreak_98...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:14 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I just know I'm catching the version exclusives and trading them for the other version exclusives. How does the Dream World work is what I'm wondering.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

sailorsilverfire wrote:
I just know I'm catching the version exclusives and trading them for the other version exclusives. How does the Dream World work is what I'm wondering.

I know right?
All I know is the Pokes you find there have new abilities, which I can't wait for.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:40 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

uhm...again im no help but...im guessing you send your data to the internet with the global link, select the dream world section, uhm...maybe select something to find a pokemon or just walk around until you find one, then you send it to BW and catch it there...
And the new abilities thing is pretty cool[:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:45 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Spoinkable wrote:
sailorsilverfire wrote:

I know right?
All I know is the Pokes you find there have new abilities, which I can't wait for.

y understanding was there was a possibility for new abilities, not a guarantee. *shrugs* i'm not gonna be able to use it anyway, though....

Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:25 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

2 things
1 it is guaranteed that they can have new abilities, they just wont always have them when you catch them
2 dont u only need the internet? Why cant you use it?

Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

sailorsilverfire wrote:

So you're going to trade with another person who has the other game? Anyways, from what i understand, the dream world is a place where you can play minigames and battle other pokemon in a dream using that dream smoke thing from munna or mushanna (i think their names are..). its one of the only ways to get other Pokemon from different regions other than trading. but i think i read this isn't possible until after the nat dex.. or is that only the pokeshifter?

Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:04 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Yeah, I'm getting Black, and one of my friends is getting White.
I'm not sure what you need to get Wi-Fi, I'm not the person to ask, I just know I can get Wi-Fi on my DS.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

waiting is the best and worst part of something new.
it is the best because the suspence makes the relese even more awesome because all the B-A info comes stright at you(did i say that right?)
it is the worst because you have toi wait and that kills*sighs and pulls out a YU-GI-OH game*(jks)(did i say this right?)

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:51 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i hate waiting well not relly i just dont like waiting for a game thats awesome

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay, we finally got an update!!
That one figurine pokemon turned out to be a green/tan monkey with a tree on top of its head; it has the ability Gluttony and is called Yannapu.
My opinion:
It's an interesting design, but why a tree on top of it's head?? i would've put leaves as camoflage (sp?) or something. either way, it's original, and i kinda hope/think it'll have an evo. wonder if it'll be normal/grass, or just grass.... hopefully not grass/poison, lol

Last edited by rex09 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
Okay, we finally got an update!!
That one figurine pokemon turned out to be a green/tan monkey with a tree on top of its head; it has the ability Gluttony and is called Kibago.
My opinion:
It's an interesting design, but why a tree on top of it's head?? i would've put leaves as camoflage (sp?) or something. either way, it's original, and i kinda hope/think it'll have an evo. wonder if it'll be normal/grass, or just grass.... hopefully not grass/poison, lol

I think your a little mixed up. hes Yanappu, Kibago is the little tusk thing.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:37 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1047 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next