It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:10 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1047 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 42  Next
 BW Pre-Release News Thread - FIN! 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

elementotrl wrote:
Do we know what system these games will be for yet?

It says it on the Black and White FAQs here on the site.

They can be played on the new Nintendo 3DS that's coming out soon, but work perfectly fine on the DS, DSLite, DSi, and DSi XL.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:53 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Psychic_Espeon_16 wrote:
elementotrl wrote:
Do we know what system these games will be for yet?

It says it on the Black and White FAQs here on the site.

They can be played on the new Nintendo 3DS that's coming out soon, but work perfectly fine on the DS, DSLite, DSi, and DSi XL.

mostly because 3ds can play any ds game.....

Lawence Codye wrote:
rex09 wrote:
wait, for the sucking part, are you talking about triple battles??

Yes, that's what me & every other person you quoted was talking about...

okay, i know that's what you guys were talking about, but that specific bit could've been talking about the pokes that were just revealed as well.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:16 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
rex09 wrote:
okay, i know that's what you guys were talking about, but that specific bit could've been talking about the pokes that were just revealed as well.

Umm, okay, okay my bad...
I really already said what I am going to say about the 8 pokemon revealed which has not changed in the least bit...well, since the last time it has changed in the least bit haha...

I am more focused on being convenced that this is the right time for triple battles to be introduced into the series which I don't think it is one bit, maybe 6th Gen would have been a good time but not now, I mean double battles were introduced 3th Gen & already they go & throw in triple battles like this, they are hopefully not making a huge mistake here...hopefully...

In short, I need more info on triple battles or I see them only as something I won't enjoy...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:54 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

well I think triple battles might be pretty cool. Probably a little annoying and maybe a little much but I guess they were thinking to keep the games alive and fun and interesting etc. they should make a lot of differences including a new way to battle.
I haven't really seen the new pokemon or videos due to me being on a library computer since I don't have a computer at my dad's. The only technolligy we really have is a PS2...
But anyway, there are a lot of things in the game I can't wait for like new pokemon, region and experiances. Plus, I wait until i've actually tried the game to criticize any part of it, who knows, the things you think you'll hate the most could be your favorite.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

AnimeFreak_98 wrote:
well I think triple battles might be pretty cool. Probably a little annoying and maybe a little much but I guess they were thinking to keep the games alive and fun and interesting etc. they should make a lot of differences including a new way to battle.
I haven't really seen the new pokemon or videos due to me being on a library computer since I don't have a computer at my dad's. The only technolligy we really have is a PS2...
But anyway, there are a lot of things in the game I can't wait for like new pokemon, region and experiances. Plus, I wait until i've actually tried the game to criticize any part of it, who knows, the things you think you'll hate the most could be your favorite.

THIS

but really, good points all around.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:03 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I see great things in the future for pokemon. I was actually inspired to draw up some of my own pokemon after seeing these new ones. It's not often I find genuine inspiration from something.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:32 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

WillowSeeker wrote:
I see great things in the future for pokemon. I was actually inspired to draw up some of my own pokemon after seeing these new ones. It's not often I find genuine inspiration from something.

Ouch, that colour's hard to read. Dark on dark is quite hard to read.
and it's good to hear someone likes them, lots of people are just criticising. *thumbs up*

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:36 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

AnimeFreak_98 wrote:
Plus, I wait until i've actually tried the game to criticize any part of it, who knows, the things you think you'll hate the most could be your favorite.

That is the case for somethings but not everything...sometimes you can see something tragic coming like that "The Last Airbender in 3D" video game...but yeah, I am just stating my opinion about it based on what I know & based on what I know, I am not looking forward to anything more then Double Battles but time will tell...

In short, I see your point AnimeFreak_98...just that I need to comment on things or what is there to talk about?...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:02 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

wait, tsutaaja and mijumaru's evos?! since when!? and how come we didn't have any updates.... whatever, at least we know now.... (or maybe i was the only one)
EDIT: found the mijumaru one; that sh*t looks beast. it's like a narwhal kinda dealie. also found some fanart of some evos for the other two, but nothing real.
EDIT 2: god, the mijumaru one i found was fake!!!! but i think it was better than what's on the main site.... that thing looks like {marshtomp}. tsutaaja's evo seems like a step in the right direction for me. wonder what pokabu's will look like??

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow, I was really hoping that Bat/Moogle thing wasn't real.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ryanh181 wrote:
Wow, I was really hoping that Bat/Moogle thing wasn't real.

You know, it seems to me that the Christmas wreath is Isshu's Zubat.

Also, The starter evos are SO COOL!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Here is an intresting thought. Everytime there has been a game for a new region, three versions have come out (RBY, GSC, RSE, DPPt), so will that not be the case here? (My money is on that it will be called gray)

FC:
5414 2352 1981 (Soul Silver)
4642 7245 1078 (White 2)

Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:01 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

elementotrl wrote:
Here is an intresting thought. Everytime there has been a game for a new region, three versions have come out (RBY, GSC, RSE, DPPt), so will that not be the case here? (My money is on that it will be called gray)

Yeah, i also thought this that'll be why ill be waiting for the third installment instead of heading for B/W...I hope it isn't gray...that'd suck.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:13 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Darkrai-follower wrote:
elementotrl wrote:

Yeah, i also thought this that'll be why ill be waiting for the third installment instead of heading for B/W...I hope it isn't gray...that'd suck.

but gray's the only logical choice for the name of the third one, imo. unless they go colorless (no, but it'd be interesting to see if they'd make the ds cartridge clear...) i don't see any other possibilities. and not rainbow, like some mentioned earlier in this thread. gray is..... an interesting and important color, just not as prominent as others, imo.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
Darkrai-follower wrote:
elementotrl wrote:

but gray's the only logical choice for the name of the third one, imo. unless they go colorless (no, but it'd be interesting to see if they'd make the ds cartridge clear...) i don't see any other possibilities. and not rainbow, like some mentioned earlier in this thread. gray is..... an interesting and important color, just not as prominent as others, imo.

It sounds way too plain though, The third installment names sound a bit more important then the previous two... Gold,silver then crystal...ruby, sapphire and then emerald...Daimond, pearl and platinum..
Maybe it's just me but i dont think the name will just be 'gray' its way to plain...i couldnt really say what it could be but maybe gray IS the only possibility? Im undecided...

(note: anyone noticed that maybe platinum should be where crystal was and crystal where platinum...second gen were 'metals' and fourth was 'jewels'...just a thought)

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:13 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

yeah, crystal and platinum should be switched. but considering the amount of time between the games, i doubt there's anything they could've done (iow, i don't think they planned that far ahead from crystal; probably to gen 3, but definitely not gen 4). maybe carbon?? or graphite?? those both have grayish colors, right?? idk, it wouldn't fit with the whole colors dealie..... rainbow would kinda make sense, but it's just kinda.... too fruity for my taste (not that i'm against homosexuals, but you get what i mean). plus, ho-oh's already been done. guess we'll just have to wait and see....

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:26 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
yeah, crystal and platinum should be switched. but considering the amount of time between the games, i doubt there's anything they could've done (iow, i don't think they planned that far ahead from crystal; probably to gen 3, but definitely not gen 4). maybe carbon?? or graphite?? those both have grayish colors, right?? idk, it wouldn't fit with the whole colors dealie..... rainbow would kinda make sense, but it's just kinda.... too fruity for my taste (not that i'm against homosexuals, but you get what i mean). plus, ho-oh's already been done. guess we'll just have to wait and see....

Yeah i understand perfectly what you mean, Carbon has a ring to it... 'Pokemon Carbon'...Once again, i doubt it though, carbon's more black...Meh, there WILL be a third one, no doubt about it and i'll be waiting for that one i think. But there's not really a good guess we could have at this time, and its really early on thinking abut it, especially before the first two come out...

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

since it'll probably be like a two year wait for game number three, i think i'll get one of the first ones, then the third one..... only two tho. unless i get a job, in which case i'll get all three. but with this economy.....

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah now thinking...it WILL be quite a while. and i still need to but HG/SS so maybe it'll just be Black then 'gray'...

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:55 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Darkrai-follower wrote:
Yeah now thinking...it WILL be quite a while. and i still need to but HG/SS so maybe it'll just be Black then 'gray'...

yeah i rather doubt that most of the people on here could wait that long to play the new gen.... they'll be listening to all the people here talk about the new games, and will want it, and give in..... or maybe i'm wrong. but either way, i know i couldn't wait that long. hgss was okay, but i play diamond more..... there's not much to do on hgss..... i blame the low levels of the trainers.... which i want game freak to fix on this game.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah i think you're right. To be honest, the only reason i want HG/SS is because ive never played second gen and kanto is my fave region so it'll be good to play kanto in 4th gen.
But black and white should be good, im always up for something new

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:12 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Since they are said to be possibly real, these are my thoughts on them;

The bat winged pokemon in the leaked anime image is like Quilfish with wings, not saying I have a problem with that as I like it at least better then most of the stuff revealed via that trailer that aired recently for the games...

The compound eyed dino looking pokemon right under it is my favorite of the 4 new pokemon in the leaked anime image...I really am hoping that 1 it evolves & 2 if so then I look forward to it's evolved form as it most likely will look solid as it looks now if not more solid...

The supposed Mijumaru evolution is omg why it gotta look like that, I have the same problem with that as I had with Marshtomp when I first saw it, it looks quite disappointing & I hope that when it's own evolve form is revealed that it is something to actually look forward to...

The supposed Tsutaaja evolution gives me bad signals about it's own evolved form & that it might not be anything that will interest me...I see poisonous 2 legged snake at the end of the road for this one & I must say, I am not looking forward to that, no constrictor or at least a poisonous constrictor legs or no legs is better then that at least, funny thing is that it's face is all the reason for any of my thoughts on it...

The Female Trainer in the picture sends these thoughts to me...about time they stop using the game characters as they tend to disappoint me in the end in some way...Hikari/Dawn being the better of the examples...that being said, I am just curious as to what kind of person she will be & what kind of background she will have cause it looks like it will be a more detailed one if anything...

Satoshi/Ash looks better in his new attire as usual...

I have no comment on the guy with the mustache...

I'm done now, just glad that the Tsutaaja displays a new attack of it's type once again this Gen like Turtwig/Torterra last Gen only this time being more useful for user...

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:34 am
The Geek
The Geek

I will take great pride in all future news posts whereby Generation V is referred to as "Black White Chartreuse."

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:23 pm
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

The third game should be Pokemon Mexican XD

(sorry if I just offended any mexicans)

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:48 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Maybe the third one will be Chrome? I mean grey and Black and White are all achromatic colors, so chrome would be logical, wouldnt it? hm, maybe not though, cause I did a little more research, (though i technically knew this anyways) and chrome is just chromium and chromium is a metal, which doesnt belong.

But people dont understand the significance of grey. In ethics it can be used positively to balance an all-black or all-white view (for example, shades of grey represent magnitudes of good and bad). Not only that but it creates balance, its the offspring of black and white, without black, white can't be, and without white black cannot be, and without one or the other grey cannot be, its a balance of power, and I would actually love to see a grey version, no matter how much people think its bland or boring.

Also, the two evo's suck so far (for the starters I mean), they better pull through with the last ones.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:03 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1047 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 42  Next