It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1047 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 42  Next
 BW Pre-Release News Thread - FIN! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mektar wrote:
The third game should be Pokemon Mexican XD

(sorry if I just offended any mexicans)

I could actually imagine the mascot for this...

Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Savage Hunter wrote:
But people dont understand the significance of grey. In ethics it can be used positively to balance an all-black or all-white view (for example, shades of grey represent magnitudes of good and bad). Not only that but it creates balance, its the offspring of black and white, without black, white can't be, and without white black cannot be, and without one or the other grey cannot be, its a balance of power, and I would actually love to see a grey version, no matter how much people think its bland or boring.

this
black and white define each other. they just wouldn't be the same without the other one (one time i related this in a class, and was made fun of for the next two hours.... lol). gray all the way!!!! and instant bacon for everyone!!! iow, go pokabu. but in all seriousness, mijumaru has dropped from second to third in my personal standings so far.
btw, SH, can you read the names in the anime drawing?? that way we know what the names are??

Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Savage Hunter wrote:
Maybe the third one will be Chrome? I mean grey and Black and White are all achromatic colors, so chrome would be logical, wouldnt it? hm, maybe not though, cause I did a little more research, (though i technically knew this anyways) and chrome is just chromium and chromium is a metal, which doesnt belong.

But people dont understand the significance of grey. In ethics it can be used positively to balance an all-black or all-white view (for example, shades of grey represent magnitudes of good and bad). Not only that but it creates balance, its the offspring of black and white, without black, white can't be, and without white black cannot be, and without one or the other grey cannot be, its a balance of power, and I would actually love to see a grey version, no matter how much people think its bland or boring.

Also, the two evo's suck so far (for the starters I mean), they better pull through with the last ones.

How about monochrome...i know it's too long but maybe...It's EVERYTHING between two 'colours'. That could signify everything between black and white.
And i understand what you mean with
Quote:
without black, white can't be, and without white black cannot be, and without one or the other grey cannot be, its a balance of power, and I would actually love to see a grey version, no matter how much people think its bland or boring.

I know im contradicting myself when saying this but i think maybe it could be gray now...

Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
Since they are said to be possibly real, these are my thoughts on them;

The bat winged pokemon in the leaked anime image is like Quilfish with wings, not saying I have a problem with that as I like it at least better then most of the stuff revealed via that trailer that aired recently for the games...

I've been waiting for a new bat pokemon, and I like the idea that the bat actually has fur like real ones do. I'm psyched, but I hope it does fine.

The compound eyed dino looking pokemon right under it is my favorite of the 4 new pokemon in the leaked anime image...I really am hoping that 1 it evolves & 2 if so then I look forward to it's evolved form as it most likely will look solid as it looks now if not more solid...

I'm guessing it's the Gen V's {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} . Excited here too.

The supposed Mijumaru evolution is omg why it gotta look like that, I have the same problem with that as I had with Marshtomp when I first saw it, it looks quite disappointing & I hope that when it's own evolve form is revealed that it is something to actually look forward to...

Looks better overall, but probably not quite there yet.

The supposed Tsutaaja evolution gives me bad signals about it's own evolved form & that it might not be anything that will interest me...I see poisonous 2 legged snake at the end of the road for this one & I must say, I am not looking forward to that, no constrictor or at least a poisonous constrictor legs or no legs is better then that at least, funny thing is that it's face is all the reason for any of my thoughts on it...

I'm in two minds here, I still hope they make the final a real force to be reckoned with.

The Female Trainer in the picture sends these thoughts to me...about time they stop using the game characters as they tend to disappoint me in the end in some way...Hikari/Dawn being the better of the examples...that being said, I am just curious as to what kind of person she will be & what kind of background she will have cause it looks like it will be a more detailed one if anything...

Satoshi/Ash looks better in his new attire as usual...

Not him again.

I have no comment on the guy with the mustache...

I'm done now, just glad that the Tsutaaja displays a new attack of it's type once again this Gen like Turtwig/Torterra last Gen only this time being more useful for user...

And more of Team Rocket?...groan...

This is why I like Digimon better, in terms of story.

{venusaur} {charizard} {blastoise} {meganium} {typhlosion} {feraligatr} {sceptile} {blaziken} {swampert} {torterra} {infernape} {empoleon} {machamp} {gallade} {toxicroak} {pidgeot} {staraptor} {luxray} {alakazam} {gengar} {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} {gyarados} {milotic} {kingdra}

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:14 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yay I changed opinions! : D

Anyways, I would love to tell you what the names are but the text is so tiny! I might be able but I'd really have to strain and even then I could get it totally wrong, words and letters that are hard to read are a fickle little lady. I'll try in the morning, but now I'm off to hit the hay.

PS Mijumaru is still my number 1, his evo just annoys me. : P

Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:34 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I guess I'm going to review the recently revealed Pokemon.

BW Concept Art "Flying Puffy Thing" - It's difficult to tell because of the small resolution, but it does look like a rather "pointless" Pokemon (like they took off one of Jumpluff's cotton puff and gave it a shock, then added bat wings and a smile). It's cute, though!

BW Concept Art "Little Dinosaur" - The format of the head reminds me of a sea creature, like a small water dinosaur that walks on two legs. It's difficult to see its face though, because of the details, so I'd rather not give any opinion right now.

BW Concept Art "Mijumaru's Evolution" - Now this guy looks pretty cool! It looks like part Fighting type to me, and it somewhat reminds me of Marshtomp's body details. But that's all fine. It really looks like Mijumaru evolves into a Pokemon with a bit of an atitude!

BW Concept Art "Tsutaaja's Evolution" - It's not really that different from Tsutaaja, but it doesn't look bad. In fact, it looks pretty nice, and I hope its body style stays the same when it evolves to its final form, instead of becoming sort of like Sceptile. I like the spikey leaves on its back.

Moguryu (Smaller Mole) - Looks cute from the back, a lot more like a mole than Diglett/Dugtrio. Can't say more than that, though.

Doryuuzu (Bigger Mole) - Looks interesting. I personally like the metal things on its hands and head, like it uses them to dig. Nice concept!

Ononokusu (Yellow Plates Dragon Thing) - Ehrm. I'm not a big fan of tough, draconic-looking armored Pokemon, like Aggron (which is why I also favour Reshiram over Zekrom), so Onono doesn't appeal to me that much. It actually looks like a generic beast you can find in that famous fake Pokemon game "Diamond" or something.

Desukan (Egyptian Sarcophagus) - Huh... I'm not going to lie, I personally think it's a bit of a dumb idea, but I can't say much until we get to see Sugimori's official art. I'm guessing it's a Ghost type, a spirit that comes out of the sarcophagus, sort of like how Cloyster opens its shell.

Denchura (Yellow Tarantula) - I'm not a fan of spiders, but Ariados is one of my favorite Pokemon, and if Denchura is anything like it I'll probably love it, so I have some hope.

Unnamed 1 "White Alien in Green Blob" - I've seen fanart of this guy that I liked, so there's the chance I'll like it as well when Sugimori's art is out. I do have to say it looks pretty weird, and not at all "natural", but I can't say anything until its information is also released.

Unnamed 2 "Black Rock Formation With Red Spikes" - Uuhhh... Yeah, it's ugly, the same kind of ugly as Heatran or Metagross. I don't like it.

Unnamed 3 "Black Tower With a Head" - The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this Pokemon was Gamyga, one of the enemies from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Now I can't unsee. It's pretty ugly, not as much as Black Walking Rock, but weird, nonetheless.

All in all, I didn't like these Pokemon as much as the ones revealed first (with the exception of the ones in the anime's concept art). They look pretty generic, but we have to wait and see.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:24 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

2 new pokemon revealed as of today. Bandai toys.

One of these was in the concept art, so they must be real.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Last edited by Ryanh181 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

the one on the left looks like larvitar. the other one looks like that green dino from barney.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

rex09 wrote:
the one on the left looks like larvitar. the other one looks like that green dino from barney.

oh god that green dino gave me nightmares when i was a kid

anyways i hope it becomes a another uber dragon like tryanitar

Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:52 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I like them both & to further go on;

Left One = Already explained this but seeing this thing in color has now made me want this thing to evolve to a 2nd Stage Evolution Pokemon that is some gigantic dinosaur with outrageous ATK & either high SPE or & high DEF...love the colors...

Right One (the new one duh...) = ...I get a female exclusive vibe but I just know it will be both genders somehow which is fine with me actually...I wonder of it's type & if it has evolution capabilities & also, it is very adorable, maybe though not likely a Baby Evolution Stage pokemon not neccessarily of a already existing pokemon however, oh the possibilities...

I have to admit, they are getting on my good side just about enough times with the new pokemon for me to be okay with all of them, even if some of them look like road kill period...
(& I'm comparing them to any pokemon already apart of Gen 1-4 or even other Gen 5 pokemon for that matter...just what I said above this line...)

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

so far i been lovin all the new pokemon coming out especially the black one on the right
maybr its just the way the toys made or somthing
but the one on the left is the ugliest thing i ever seen it looks like somthing from a baby show

i have a feling its gonna be a another lovedisc there for no particular reason

Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Koro-whatever thing looks like Zubat and Koffing's love-child. Very unoriginal, IMO.

I like both of the Pokémon shown in the figurines. Tsu's evolution looks... okay, but the Water-type's evo looks too Mudkip/Marshtomp to me.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Gallade Roxas wrote:
The Koro-whatever thing looks like Zubat and Koffing's love-child.

rex09 wrote:

SO true..and so tragic.
Although, it would be quite funny comping up with nicknames for new pokemon i guess. First impressions 'n' all.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:34 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

I think the one on the left is okay but the one on the right sucks! The one on the right doesn't look completely original but it's still okay. The green one however looks like a toy for a 2-year-old and I hope it's not real. The puffball thing does look like a zubat/koffing and that's probably why they gave it to Jessie, but still it's okay...

Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i saw that anime art and im impressed. Mijumaru gets better looking as it evolves( maybe its an ugly dcukling, turned into as swan type situation, but i need to see its final evo. same w/ Tsutaja i kinda like its evo, i really want to see its finlal form, becaue although i might be wrong we may have a possibility of our first Grass/Dragon type, and interesting combo( although it would be doubly weak to ice types) No starter has ever had dragon as a dual type yet and it would be pretty exciting if that were so. Im dissapointed that they didnt show Pokabu's evo, but the pokemon next to the new girl looks pretty interesting. the bat thing is kinda weird but i guess it fits with Jessie it its own way.

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

in the anime art tsutaja evolution looks like it could be a dark type
with its black coloring anyone agree with me?

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Another Bat!

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:50 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
DarkTrainer wrote:
in the anime art tsutaja evolution looks like it could be a dark type
with its black coloring anyone agree with me?

Considering that that sheet was in only black & white(I mean the colors of course)...umm, maybe there's a chance that it isn't black hmm?...
But that being said I agree that it could be a Dark Type due to it's coloring which by chance could be black...

& @ AlphaArceus = remember that that sheet was leaked (not supposed to be seen by the public at all) so maybe either they didn't get to Pokabu before the leak or it won't have as much a role in the anime...that being said, that dissapointed me too though...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

THESE ARE SOOOO UNORIGINAL AND THIS GENERATION'S GOING TO SUCH OMGZZ

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

the bat puff ball filled me with cold dread in my stomach.

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Who wants to bet that bat will be 145754267653 times more irritating than zubat.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:08 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ryanh181 wrote:
Who wants to bet that bat will be 145754267653 times more irritating than zubat.

Nothing can be as irritating as Zubat.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:25 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I give you the honduran White bat, A puffball with bat wings

This is the very same Bat I said that should be made a pokemon other than the fruit bat

Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

/vXv\ ...You really love your bats don't you?
And that's a good likeness. Kudos to you for noticing.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:51 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'm all with /vXv\ !! (which i kudos for being creative with your name)
I'm really excited for there being another bat type pokemon! zubat, although extremely annoying in caves, was pretty cool once you trained it and gave it a chance. i can picture this evolution being a huge beast bat w/a fluffy collar type deal around its neck. based on its base HP that was shown in the preview, i think it will just get really big. :D

as for the green broccoli monkey thing.. it looks familiar for some strange, odd reason. not sure if i'm going to like its evo, but hey! can't make the judgment based off a toy, right?!? maybe it'll be like lady gaga. the first impression will be horribly odd and different, but over time it'll grow on you and you'll be able to listen to it on the radio full blast driving down the street.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:05 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1047 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 42  Next