It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 1041 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 42  Next
 General RSE Questions 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yes, Annnnnnnnnnnnnd, you need the Ruby+Sapphire Plates for FRLG
I answered a question! :o :D

Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:57 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

i have a question about pokemon emerald: ive beat the battle fronteir and roxanne has still not called me back yet!

Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:27 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

It's a random event, meaning that just because you have done this and that doesn't mean it would happen. Just be patient, because after playing for some time, I managed to get Match Calls from every single one of the Gym Leaders.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:31 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

o ok thanks beacause ive been worrying about this for sum time now and i looked at psypokes gym and elites section and it says when you re-battle roxanne her pokemon are in her 30s which is exactly where the pokemon im training are at so i just thougt "gee, it would be perfect if she could call me back" so i juss want to say thanks for clearing that up for me

and one more thing: is teh dome ace tucker a boy or a girl because i really cannot tell

Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:29 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Is there any way to get a pokemon over Lv.100?

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Is there any way to get a pokemon over Lv.100?

nope.no matter how hard you train them, they cant go higher than lvl 100.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:10 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

and one more thing: is teh dome ace tucker a boy or a girl because i really cannot tell

I can't either. But seems like a badly dressed guy to me.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:00 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I just managed to catch Rayquaza using my Wailord's Ice Beam and two Ultra Balls. It's kind of odd to have a bunch of Lv 40s and one Lv 70 in the team LoL!!! I'm just curious about the EVs. On the site it says you can still earn EVs at Lv 100, so what actually happens? Do the EV points get added automatically without adding any EXP?

Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:55 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Yeah... EV's are added automatically until they reach their limit of 510 in all or 255 of the stat.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:34 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

to recieve a totodile, chickorita, or the fire guy, do u have to catch all the pokemon and legendaries from the nintendo events?

Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:15 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

How do you enter the gym in Sootopolis City?

EDIT: How do you dig the treasure up underwater?

Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:00 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

dragon_xx44, you get in the gym by stepping on all the tiles once and ending up at the foot of the stairs. Or are you talking about getting into the gym? To get into the gym, you need to follow the storyline some more. Check out the Ruby/Saphire/Emerald guide for more help.

Omanlew, I certainly hope you don't need the legendaries from nintendo events. I believe (/hope) that you only need the ones found in the hoenn region and are catchable without nintendo events. There is some trading invloved, no matter what version you are playing.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:54 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

To clear it up, you only need the 200 regular Pokemon of the Hoenn Dex to receive Johto starters. Jirachi and Deoxys aren't needed.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:33 am
is very close to getting banned

I've found this. It says it can help you make the small child in Rustburo laugh, but I'm not sure if it works. Anyone care to check it out? If it works, we may have found just what we're looking for!

Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:36 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:44 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

CF, I believe the thread about the rustboro girl has already been created (several times for that matter). If they have for some reason been deleted, I can tell already that it works like a charm :wink:

Stupid thing is it's not even a word, so it's like you have to go in front of her and talk a lot of garbage to make her laugh (I mean, have you tried to say the generated word to yourself? no wonder she laughs...). Although it seems a like a lame reward for all the (cheating) effort :D

As for digging, you don't actually dig, you just have to press on the squares that are different colored (which are ridiculously easy to spot) or in rocks found underwater. If you still don't get anything, use the itemfinder.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I use the itemfinder underwater and it leads me to this spot with no rocks just in the middle of darker water. I press it and nothing happen.

BTW: What is the secret message underwater under the current? what does it say? :?

Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:18 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Perhaps it's detecting an item in a zone next to the one you're on, but which you have to access by diving somewhere else.. Really, can't help you there, sorry. Also, I never heard anything about a secret message, I'm getting curious...

EDIT: Then again, if you're talking about the regis' message, then it says to put relicanth as your first pokemon and wailord as the last (or reverse, if it's emerald). Then press the message again.
That's as far as I can help you for it's the only message I know of...

Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yeah, thanks it really help. BTW: Where can you find bagon?

Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:19 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Go to Meteor Falls and up the waterfall. Now go down the ladder. Go as far north as you can go and go through the entrance. You should see a room and an item ball (TM02) . Now procced to search.

-Gardevoir~

Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

wat gardeivor(can't find symbol) said she beat me to it

Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:51 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

In case anyone is wondering about the topic regarding Wanda (the girl in Rustboro), here is the link: http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~psypoke/for ... php?t=4292

The link given works perfectly, according to what people said.

Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm not sure I should put this here, but then again I don't really know where to, and this thread is quite active.

Whenever I read a mention to tyranitar, someone comes up with the expression "boah". So hum... what does it mean?

I'm sorry, I know it's n00bish, but I had a heck of a time to de-code most of the expressions you guys use and I have come a long way (modest me...) but this one still bugs me.

2 more questions: first, why do people sometimes attach shell bell to their pokemon instead of lefties? Is there a significant advantage?

Second, is it true that EV's reset when trading? If that is so, and I'm sorry, ROM question, if I keep trading using the same file, can I train EV's to no limit? I mean, I have tried it and the friendship does reset, if that also happens with EV's, then I can have a blaziken with astronomical stats... Or am I thinking wrong?
Sorry if none of these belong here.

EDIT: I remembered one more, and this will be my last, I promise. Are there shiny pokemon in emerald? I never found one in any game and checking the picdex I saw there were no shiny animations from emerald... so I wondered, maybe emerald doesn't have shinies. Wrong?

Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:07 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

There is no significant advantage to having a Shell Bell. In fact, Leftovers is often much more reliable than Shell Bell, because for Shell Bell to work, you have to hit the opponent. It eventually boils down to personal preference. Personally, Shell Bells work well on sweepers in-game, maybe even better than Leftovers (for low HP Pokemon, usually).

EVs don't reset on trading, if I'm not wrong. And Emerald has Shinies, just like any other version (excluding RBY).

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 1041 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 42  Next