It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 75  Next
 Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE] 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

hiya new to this k so here is my question

is it at all possible to get the event items and activate them without using a Replay code or what not
and i do mean like past event items like mystery gift and what not :P

and if not how stable are the action replay pokemon like are they going to glitch out or destroy your game

well that is all any help would be great thanks guys

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:22 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm New To Platnium. And I Have A Small Problem. I Have 209 In My Pokedex. I'm Missing #152. I'm In Old Chateau. But Alas. Cannot Figuire Out How To Locate Said Pokemon. I'd Appreciate A Step By Step To Find It, If It's Not Too Much Trouble. Once Again. My Apologies, But I Am New And Can't Find It. And Thanks In Advance For Your Assistance. :)

Thanks,
DoritosRock

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:05 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

That's okay. All you have to do is go to the Old Chateau at 8:00 pm to 2:00 am. When you enter the chateau, go up the stairs, and enter the middle door on the top floor. Then you go to the second room from the left. Imside is the T.V. which has Pokemon #152-Rotom. It's at Level 20 and fairly easy to catch. Dusk Balls and Quick Balls work best.

Psychic_Espeon_16 :D

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:21 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Thank You VERY Much Psychic_Espeon_16! I Was Told Many Times It Was Easy To Find. I Would Look Around Forever. Even Entered The Room You're Talking About And Checked The T.V... At Around 7:30. At One Point. I Checked The T.V. At 7:57-7:58 pm! :frustrated: Oh Well! Once Again. It Is VERY Much Appreciated.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:17 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

lakmir wrote:

is it at all possible to get the event items and activate them without using a Replay code or what not

and if not how stable are the action replay pokemon like are they going to glitch out or destroy your game

Yeah. If you have a friend with the event Wonder Cards they can give it to you through a wireless communication in the start up screen of your pearl/diamond/platinum... Action Replay can Get the event items and you can get your event pokemon like normal...

Hacking movie pokemon like Arceus or Regigas is not recommended... Its really dishonest and could be a misleading faulty code...

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:04 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ryu wrote:
lakmir wrote:

Yeah. If you have a friend with the event Wonder Cards they can give it to you through a wireless communication in the start up screen of your pearl/diamond/platinum... Action Replay can Get the event items and you can get your event pokemon like normal...

Hacking movie pokemon like Arceus or Regigas is not recommended... Its really dishonest and could be a misleading faulty code...

cool thank you i find it weird you have to see a pokemon to ask for it on trade kinda backwards really o well i will try to get those event item codes
i need both the event item code and the event activation code tho don't i ?

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

lakmir wrote:
Ryu wrote:
lakmir wrote:

cool thank you i find it weird you have to see a pokemon to ask for it on trade kinda backwards really o well i will try to get those event item codes
i need both the event item code and the event activation code tho don't i ?

Ok, lets say you want {shaymin} or {darkrai}, you need the event items to access those pokemon, but if you miss the event you can get the wondercards from a bud or AR and access it like normal as if you got the event item normally, in short there is no activation code.Good luck mate:mrgreen:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:56 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

what is the action replay code to get event pokemon

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:12 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I just want one answer for this.
Platinum- I'm about to catch Giratina again. What nature should I get: Modest, Adamant, or Neutral Nature.

Last edited by pokemon_god on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:26 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

where do i get shamin

Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:47 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

In the Flower Paradise, but you need Oak's Letter, which can only be obtained at an Event or over Wi-Fi.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:19 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

does anybody know what is in the right top corner
of canalave city???
i can´t enter there HELP

I LOVE GALLADE AND VENOMOTH

Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:12 pm
Profile ICQ
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It's called Harbor Inn. The only way to enter is by getting the Member's Card which is only distrubuted by Wi-Fi. When you go inside, there will be a man there that put's you to sleep, and you end up on a mysterious island called New Moon Island. There will be this lake and inside you will see Darkrai. But, none of that will happen because the event is over.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:54 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
lakmir wrote:

answer, absolutely not.

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:17 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ok, I can't find this any where on the website guides, are there any specific rules for trading one on one? I was wondering if it was possible to get a non sinnoh dex pokemon in a trade before I get the National dex.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:22 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Of course...this is one of the good things about DPPt, oh & they will actually evolve as well without the annoying cancel...I don't think this gives you the national dex early though.

Oh, & to all Platinum players a question... (I didn't want to start a new topic with a question when I could just post it here, I hope)

Does anyone still have the Secret Key from the wi-fi event by the same name? When I got my Platinum Version, the US event was already over...so if anyone does still have one to give, please contact me by PM, thank you...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:46 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

where do you get a bunary in dimond

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:30 pm
Profile YIM
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Inside Eterna Forest...they are uncommon & show up all day & night.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

mmiller wrote:
where do you get a bunary in dimond

We have a wonderful tool called the Psydex.

"Screw the Ivys, I'm applying to Smogon University!"

Shinies
Ruby: Spinda, Golbat, Duskull
Pearl: Purugly

Want to be an Official Unofficial Psypoke Gym Leader? Sign up today!

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:47 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Because {heatran} has both gender's available...can I breed Heatran to get another or... (I apologize in advance for this, really)?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lawence Codye wrote:
Because {heatran} has both gender's available...can I breed Heatran to get another or... (I apologize in advance for this, really)?

You can't breed legendaries to get another of the same species.

Shinies

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:22 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hello, im just curious on how make my lil eevee happy so he can evolve into umbreon? im leveling it up at night and i have it holding a soothe bell, anything else that can help me?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

You can get it massages for a girl in Veilstone city, or a massage in the Resort Area. You can also give it vitamins (eg. Protiens, Irons, Calcium..etc.) or the friendship increasing berries. (Pomeg to Tomato)

Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mikyle of whales wrote:
Hello, im just curious on how make my lil eevee happy so he can evolve into umbreon? im leveling it up at night and i have it holding a soothe bell, anything else that can help me?

http://www.psypokes.com/lab/happiness.php

Note that you can level it up in daytime as long as it is not at maximum happiness (which can be checked on the Poketch).

Shinies

Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:37 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Sion9 wrote:
Mikyle of whales wrote:

http://www.psypokes.com/lab/happiness.php

Note that you can level it up in daytime as long as it is not at maximum happiness (which can be checked on the Poketch).

you actually could do that letting it max out during the day but just be sure to know that stopping it's evolution is possible & obviously recommended. In short, train it when you want, just don't let it evolve unless it's dark out (night).

Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 75  Next