It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Manaphy Event in Septemeber 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Err, I'm prolly never gonna use my Manaphy. Maybe in Pokemon Battle Revolution just to see it 3D. It has Hardy nature, but I don't care.

And no, I'm not trading, i stayed up all night for the little squirt.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:17 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

manaphy timid
29/12/25/30/27/31 o.0
also had a few others with decent ivs but that was the best ^_^
I went in there with all my shinys cloned 5 times.. (god i hate cloning that much >.<) and came back with 13 manaphys ^_^ also went shiny trading crazy... and by god those people basically hand you anything for a manaphy.. best one received had to be my newly added to my team shiny metagross adamant.. it has ice punch and T-punch from emerald tutors!

an awesome and soon to be growing site, already has a decent amount of active members, join us.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:01 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

God damnit, my parents were out al afternoon so I missed my chance to get a Manaphy in a Cherish ball. How dissapointing.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

yay! my manaphy :shock:

manaphy timid
29/12/25/30/27/31 o.0
also had a few others with decent ivs but that was the best ^_^
I went in there with all my shinys cloned 5 times.. (god i hate cloning that much >.<) and came back with 13 manaphys ^_^ also went shiny trading crazy... and by god those people basically hand you anything for a manaphy.. best one received had to be my newly added to my team shiny metagross adamant.. it has ice punch and T-punch from emerald tutors!

Though I hate when kids try to offer their obviously hacked pokemon for legit ones. I had a little kid offering me random shiny pokemon (Shiny Pikachu with Roar of Time was one) for almost all my shiny pokemon, and good natured event/rare/legendary pokemon.

Though I did manage to get my Bold Manaphy with 31 HP IVs, 29 Def, 27 Satk, 6spd, and +300(exaggerated, I think) cool with the red scarf.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:10 am
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:08 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Ghett0, when you say perfect you mean 31/31/31/31/31/31? Thats amazing!! except how you obtained 2 perfect and one was that shiny lvl 50 metagross with a perfect nature AND ivs AND shiny... I'm sorry to say but I've never heard of or seen a legit perfect ivs.. Its possible.. But highly improbable... so congrats if you got legitly.. (which I doubt for some reason.. cause of the metagross under your name). Also Gal, I had alot of those annoying noobs from hell going, "I'll trade you my shiny fully legit Arceus!" I had about 7 of those... 2 even had an AR in their DS.. god I hate noobs like that >.< (btw the arceus was under their name...)

an awesome and soon to be growing site, already has a decent amount of active members, join us.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Is anyone willing to trade me a manaphy?all i have is the stupid pokemon ranger one! :evil: i can trade 10aniv celebi(im pretty sure its UT toys r us mew(LV15 not sure of EVs but berrys can probably fix that) and wshmkr jirachi(UT) i also have a lot of sinnoh pokeon but i dont think i have any great pokemon but if you want to make an offer or you accept PM me :D
. I have a shiny metagross not sure of IVs sassy (i got it off the GTS so it may be hacked it dosent appear to be though) and a salamence who is not EV trained but has hydro pump and is pretty good
i also have a LEGIT LV5 alakazam who i got using the pomeg berry glitch!yay for that! so remember PM me if u wanna trade
NAME:PATRICK fc:0946 0115 7197
P.S.IVE never actually traded with FCs so forgive me if im a bit slow :D :oops: :oops:
Edit:i can also trade pokérus on the pokemon mentioned above

Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:11 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i have both manaphys. although i regret not bringing both versions to toysrus. well i got my five dollars off for a ds game so im happy.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5