It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:18 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 is the mewtwo and pikachu combination real???? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

please people help me is this mix pokemmon real here the text i found about it....To catch a really rare glitch pokemon that doesn't screw up your game, fly to New Bark Town and go to where your rival stood at the beginning of the game. Press a three times there. Then go to the first patch of grass. Search for about 30 minutes without stopping. Eventually, a pokemon that looks like a mixture of a Mewtwo and a Pikachu will appear. It will be at level 35. You can only catch it with a pokeball and if you use one attack on it it will automatically faint. So throw the pokeball right when you find it. If it doesn't catch it, keep trying. It eventually will. i forgot wat it is called please tell me

Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:50 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Well, 30 minutes wasted on my precious (maybe precious is going a bit to far) Gold, just to prove a ridculous rumor false. I even used Max Repels the whole time and still nothing. I followed all the instructions (or lack of thereof, or however the saying goes) and yet...you guessed it, nothing. Huzzah! Honestly, I'm not nitpicking at you or anything, I'm just getting tired of all these plain out {farfetch'd} rumors. I've actually proved about 7 or 8 false from my little brother alone who has no idea what he's talking about...ever. Anyway, I apologize if I was rude to you in any way.

To end on a slightly lighter note, might I suggest the name of this non-existent Pokemon be Mewchu, or perhaps Pikatwo? Anyway, I aologize again, and Peace Out! I guess...

Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:29 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Did you use a Gameshark or some sort of cheating device?
I found out you can put in 2 Catch any pokemon codes (the 01xxEDD0 one) and when you find some in the wild, they'll be screwed up, where you can catch a Umbreon with a Suicune cry. Though be careful doing this, my game got very glitched after doing these.

Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:19 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

thanks sneakysneasle for helping me out thank gosh i waited for ur reply and not wasted 30 minutes searching. well if u find out any more stuff like that post it on here wether they work or do not and cheats

Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

that's not true it probably either fake or its a cheat.

Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Chances are, if a Game is more than 5 Years Old, we already know everything that there is to know about it. Especially since all of the Battle Sprites were hacked a long time ago.

~ Kamille Bidan (Zeta Gundam)

Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:26 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Urge to Flame...rising...

Chances are, if a Game is more than 5 Years Old, we already know everything that there is to know about it. Especially since all of the Battle Sprites were hacked a long time ago.

What he said, but most rumored mixed PKMN are some times just some Sharked PKMN with another PKMN's moveset, and so that person wont be called a cheater would mostlikey make a lie and say "its and ultra rare PKMN that you can only catch when all the planets are aligned while wereing your tin foiled hat in a shape of a dish sitting on the floor while whistling dixie you have to press and hold a for 30 seconds...."

Psypoke needs the rumor page up again, I still remeber most of the hidden pokemon behind the truck/forklift in R/B/Y rumors and how to get them.

Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

now that this rumor has been clearly shot down, I'm closing this thread to prevent further spammery.

Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:00 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]