It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Ye olde celebi glitch 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

before i say anything, NINTENDO HAS ADMITED IT WORKS

to get celebi, you need to wait till your game gets the berry glitch(i've had mine for 4 years and it still doesn't had it yet :( ). next, connect it to the nintendo gamecube-gba cable, and trade with collosuem or xd. this cures the glitch forever, and it actually tricks the game into putting celebi in. finally, go to route 121/123 and start searching(when my game gets it, i'll try it and see if it's true). it may take a while to find it, but you will find it(a word of warning: there is only 1 celebi). you'll have you your own celebi. have fun :D

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:00 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

so im guessing this only works in ruby/saph since you need the berry glitch then? but in my emerald i have something similar to that, i have just 1 berry that just wont grow no matter what while all the other berries i plant grow just fine, would that count? xD

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:28 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Are you sure that this glitch was verified by nintendo? Serebii article that I linked to does indeed say that skeptics theorize about the hex event.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i just heard it. people have claimed to get celebi via this. i'll try it when my game gets it(please soon) and a hex event is an event inside the game, whereas this glitch is caused by one of the codes that causes the berry glitch to be cured. somebody should really try it.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

well...they state that Celebi is not present within any of the game's coding, so I'm really skeptical about this. I'd doubt if there is a single legit shiny Celebi in the world... However, I believe that there will be a Celebi giveaway at an event SOMETIME in the future.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:27 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

but even if they do, its more likely than not that itll be for D/P or any newer games that might come out and not for R/S/E/FR/LG which kinda sucks for those of us with only 3rd gen games :(

Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

but even if they do, its more likely than not that itll be for D/P or any newer games that might come out and not for R/S/E/FR/LG which kinda sucks for those of us with only 3rd gen games :(

Well of course. You forget that Money makes the world go round. Sure, giving Celebi to the 3rd generation games would be nice :D ....But it does nothing for Nintendo financially. :( "So, lets give it to the new games and get even MORE people to buy our new stuff, since it's more expensive than the old stuff, we'll make more! HOORAH!!!!"

Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

well...they state that Celebi is not present within any of the game's coding, so I'm really skeptical about this.

yeah, its not in the game's coding, it's in the coding in the berry glitch fixinator in collosuem or XD. i will try when my game gets the berry glitch.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

what exactly is the berry glitch? I've never heard of it

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:35 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

its basically when you plant berries but they never grow no matter how much you water them because the internal time of the game is messed up.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

That happened to me on Emerald, it was with a Cheri Berry, but I reatarted it 3 days ago. Hm, I guess that meant that I could have gotten Celebi *shrugs* oh well

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]