It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:48 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Best place to hatch eggs? 
Fails at life
Fails at life

Solaceon is the best to me.
:lol:

Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:04 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I like riding around Route 222 west of Sunyshore. Theres a loop which have some long stretches and it seems a lot more fun than going up and down.

Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:55 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sorry I haven't been on in a while.
Thanks for all of the suggestions!
Quote:
If you don't like paying attention to your DS, as I read in a guide, a good place for autorunning is in the Fuego Ironworks.

Over on the right there's a tile that shoots you up 13 spaces.

If you put something on the down arrow of your D-pad (I used the corner of a heavy book), and something on B (so you run), your character will continuously jog downwards and get shot back up.

The two main downsides to this are that the spaces you get shot don't count towards your step total, just the ones you run.

The other is that when your DS says "Oh!" you need to press B to start the hatching animation, and B again to refuse nicknaming the Pokemon. Otherwise it will just stall at that point until you notice.

I used this method to hatch a bunch of Ralts eggs and get a Buneary with a Sooth bell to max happiness at the level I caught it.

Marvelously automatic.

I found this method somewhere on the Internet and I used it to make Togepi into Togetic (and then to Togekiss). Its just that it doesn't seem as effective. Takes longer....your not paying attention.....

Besides, I just get my little sister to ride up and down on the bike path for me!
lol! (i'm so cruel)
But she chooses to do it! She can stop whenever she wants to, but it keeps her occupied!

Well, for one, none of the people who posted in this topic are around anymore.

Why did you even bump this? It's been dead for over half a year. -Sparrow

Sun May 04, 2008 12:37 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2