It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 pokemon stats 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

k heres the problem:

i had a gameshark and used it to catch 6 pokemon all at level 100 (when i caught them). then i sharked them maximum dvs in each department (15 for all stats). i place them in the pc, withdraw them, and voila i should have 6 pokemon with maxed out stats for their species. i notice that their stats are considerably higher than when i caught them. i also maxed out their stat experiences by pumping them with the works: hpup, protein, iron, calcium, and carbos. the problem is i borrowed a friends crystal version and he trained some of his pokemon to level 100 with the help of some rare candys.

technically all my lvl 100s should have maxed stats with full dvs but his lvl 100 snorlax has considerably higher stats in all departments. does training ur pokemon increase stats? how does it alter dvs? if a pokemon has max dvs, shouldnt it have the highest possible stats for that species regardless of training or no training?

Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:55 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I think you also have to use Stat Exp. Codes too, I did a couple codes and for some reason, the Stat Exp. codes didn't effect the pokemon, until I deposited in a N64 box.

I'll check my Gameshark and see what Stat Codes I used.

EDIT: I think you get Stat Exp. From defeating pokemon, in a way I think they are slightly similar to RSEFRLG EVs. Though I don't know much about them.

Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:00 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ye thx for the help. i was wondering why nintendo's guide kept encouraging trainers to catch lower levels and train. i guess stat experience is a clever way to insinuate the training theme of the game. id greatly appreciate it if u could pm or post me the max stat experience codes :D

Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay I think these are the ones I used, I found them on a different site,

HP = 01xx35DA 01xx36DA
Attack = 01xx37DA 01xx38DA
Defense = 01xx39DA 01xx3ADA
Speed = 01xx3BDA 01xx3CDA
Specials = 01xx3DDA 01xx3EDA

I think I replaced the xx with FF for max Stat Exp.

(Note: These are for GS not Crystal)

Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:46 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

thx RL i put in those codes and the stats just skyrocketed. just one problem tho...i looked up the max stats for my pokemon under the psydex and every stat of every pokemon is 1 point less than wat the psydex says is the max stat (neutral/trained). i dunno y that is.

EDIT: i checked another site http://www.pokemondungeon.com/maxstats1.htm for max stats and their stats agree with the ones i sharked. they are, however, all 1 point less than the psydex's max stats for neutral/trained. is there an error in the psydex's stat chart or is it just different for the newer generation of pokemon games?

Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

thx RL i put in those codes and the stats just skyrocketed. just one problem tho...i looked up the max stats for my pokemon under the psydex and every stat of every pokemon is 1 point less than wat the psydex says is the max stat (neutral/trained). i dunno y that is.

EDIT: i checked another site http://www.pokemondungeon.com/maxstats1.htm for max stats and their stats agree with the ones i sharked. they are, however, all 1 point less than the psydex's max stats for neutral/trained. is there an error in the psydex's stat chart or is it just different for the newer generation of pokemon games?

I think it went up one for the Advanced Generation,
I might test and see if my Ampharos goes up in HP, it currently has 383, and it's a legal one.

Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]