It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:18 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Suggestion: Signatures 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dearest PSYPOKE@I-REALLY-COULD-NOT-CARE-LESS-AB ... -THINK.COM

I was going to post in the Announcements forum but too bad they locked it. Anyhow, I have been using other forum services and have noticed that everytime you update your signature, there is an option to preview it straight-after.

I'm just suggesting that it would be nice to have this feature on these forums, as it would save me (and many other people, I'm sure) clicking a few times to check how my signature looks.

Because currently, if you paste an image code with some text, go to one of your posts to preview it, realised you have inserted the wrong code, go back to check, etc etc, it becomes a long and wearing process.

I wouldn't really be shattered if you decided to refuse or anything, but this IS the suggestions forum, and really, any posts in here made by me are just the voicings of a person who wants to give back to a community that has given so much to me.

Thank you.

Wed May 03, 2006 4:07 am
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I don't think PHPBB has that option, otherwise they probably would've enabled it already.

I know VBulletin has it though.

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Wed May 03, 2006 4:49 am
Profile WWW
Psypoke Legend
Psypoke Legend

Well this doesn't really have to do with signature rules, so I will consider it. There might be some relatively easy hacking I can do.

In the mean time, use two browser windows.

- Edit 18May06. Suggestion upheld, take a look at http://www.psypokes.com/forums/profile. ... ditprofile

Thu May 18, 2006 3:49 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]