It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:49 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 "Retired Gym Leader/Frontier Brain" 
Yes, it's me again. I have another suggestion, this time for the forums.
I have noticed that Frontier Brain Nido has just left us. That got me thinking: Should there be some way to differentiate older Gym Leaders and Frontier Brains from the other forummers that have "Pokemon Professor" as their ranks (which means creating a new rank name similar to one I listed in the title)? If I recall correctly, then other significant Psypokians, like papersun and psycho_freak, themselves former Gym Leaders, would be remembered.
What do you guys think? I know it may mean disrupting the current ranks and Pokeball counts in the current system, but it could also serve as a tribute to those who departed the forum and may never return...

Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Anonymous wrote:
Yes, it's me again. I have another suggestion, this time for the forums.
I have noticed that Frontier Brain Nido has just left us. That got me thinking: Should there be some way to differentiate older Gym Leaders and Frontier Brains from the other forummers that have "Pokemon Professor" as their ranks (which means creating a new rank name similar to one I listed in the title)? If I recall correctly, then other significant Psypokians, like papersun and psycho_freak, themselves former Gym Leaders, would be remembered.
What do you guys think? I know it may mean disrupting the current ranks and Pokeball counts in the current system, but it could also serve as a tribute to those who departed the forum and may never return...

It's a bit much but I see what you mean. If they've left, they've left, as much as we respect Nido, I dont think he'll need an uuber rank of 'Former Frontier Brain' but yet again its a cool idea.

Maybe.

Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:02 am
rubypoke wrote:

If they've left, they've left, as much as we respect Nido, I dont think he'll need an uber rank of 'Former Frontier Brain' but yet again its a cool idea.

Maybe.

It won't be an "uber rank", it's just a memento. Perhaps if they visit again they might see it.

Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:14 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

These former Psypoke Staff members might want to take a break and be an ordinary member when they resign, so having such a rank would defeat the purpose.

Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:37 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]