It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Site and Forum Issues 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I have been having a couple of problems for a while now

The first one deals with the PsyDex and similar pages. You know how it has the four link boxes, one for each generation? When I clicked on a pokemon before, it took me to the page like it was supposed to do. Lately though, the links have not been taking me to the pages, and the only way to access them is to type the name into the Input Pokemon Name box. I can even put in multiple names, like in the pic below, and hit Enter/Return, and nothing happens.

It is on all the pages that link like this, including the parts on the side of Dex pages, meaning I have to go to the original page to search a different pokemon.

My second problem deals with posting replies in the forums. When you are responding to this topic, see the Buttons that automatically tag things? None of these work. The color and size taggers are included. Also, none of the Emoticons are working. I have to type everything out manually.

So, my questions are:
1. Has anyone else been expirencing this problem, and
2. How do I fix it?

Thank you.

Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:00 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Assuming you're using Firefox, go to tools, then options. Under the content tab, click "Enable Javascript".

That should solve your problem.

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:55 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Assuming you're using Firefox, go to tools, then options. Under the content tab, click "Enable Javascript".

That should solve your problem.

Actually, I have to use IE, because my parents wont lets me use anything else [/embarrassed]

Also, as a side note: I am using a different computer while making this post (one of my friend's, who has Opera for reasons I can't figureout), and while the PicDex works properly, the tags still aren't. Is it possible something on my account is messed up, or am I just imagining things?

Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:53 pm
The Geek
The Geek

This is an interesting error. The combo boxes work with JavaScript, so you need to make sure that's up and running on the computer you're using.

Interestingly enough though, there was just an update to Java released a few days ago, and in my Java class at school and on my computer here at home just browsing the web, I've been having LOADS of trouble with it.

If you just recently updated your installation of Java to version 1.6, you might want to look into uninstalling the update and going back to version 1.5 instead. Check your settings before resorting to this though.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:18 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]