WEREWOLF 22: DOUBLE TROUBLE
Hello, and welcome to the twenty second Werewolf game of Psypoke. This is my spin on Werewolf and hopefully, things bubble up just enough that the game if fun.
Since this is the twenty second instalment, most of you would know how to play, but I'll post the rules and basic gameplay for newer players.
1) Post in the thread that you are going to play, along with one Pokemon of your choice, that will be your character in the game. To avoid confusion, please do no choose the same Pokemon as someone else, and try to avoid choosing the same type as another. The game would be boring with 19 fire types. Also, picking a legendary will not get you a different role, or an overpowered role... It may in fact, give you the worst role of all time due to me trying to be ironic.
2) Signups will go to 10th August 3pm AEST or, when we reach 20 players. This will allow hopefully more people to join and we can have a long, fun game... TOGETHER. Once the signups are done I will hand out roles.
3) Once you have received your role, post in the thread with 'Role Received'. Or post in the thread with a basket of rolls (the basket will just give you an increased chance of being mod killed.)... Either way.
4) Once everyone or almost everyone has posted with Role Recieved or a basket of rolls, we start Night 1 off and the game begins.
5) When the night begins, the wolves PM the kill, and I get all the info from every player in the game. If you don't want to use a role on a specific night then PM with 'No Action
'. It must be bold. Or, if you want to use a role, PM with 'Action: _____ on ____
'. Again, must be bold.
6) Once all the info is passed onto me, I write something long and boring with absolutely no references at all and it goes onto the thread and you all yawn at it and try to leave but I keep you in and force you to kill each other... Kind of like the Hunger Games.
7) Once Day 1 starts, you guys vote for whoever seems most suspicious. The first person to reach a majority vote of the most votes after the 5 day period of a day, is lynched. I will then post in the log their abilities, if I choose.
8) During the game, if I post GAME FREEZE
All bold, underlined and yellow. This means, that everyone needs to stop talking. It typically means that a day is over, or someone has been mod killed, or something else horrible has happened.
- Do not post in the thread when a Game Freeze is apparent.
- Do not talk outside of the thread unless I have given you blatant permission.
- You must vote in this way: VOTE: JAMES86134
This is the only way I will accept a vote.
You may also unvote if you decide that player is not worth your time:UNVOTE: JAMES86134
Again, the only way I will accept it. After Unvoting, you do not immediately have to vote for someone else, just don't go voting and Unvoting every two seconds.
- You may not edit posts at any time... First time is a warning. Second time is a
then we celebrate once you're dead
- (This one will stir up trouble) You may post your Role PM. You can copy and paste, or you can counterfeit.
The specific Role Structure:
Role Structure wrote:
Note that not everyone will have three roles.
Little Joey's FAQ:
Little Joey: Random guy I found off the street to host, can I host the next game?
Me: Of course not Little Joey, you and your Rattata suck. Only Haunted Water can host that game... That is of course, if something doesn't happen to him and I host again. *cackles*
Little Joey: Well, can I play in this game with Rattata?
Me: Of course, but you'll be the first to die.
Little Joey: Am I allowed to be a priest or a seer?
Me: Of course. But you won't be one anyway...
Little Joey: Am I going to get a role no matter what?
Me: Of course you are. You may even get two roles or three roles.
Little Joey: Wow... So, how do I become a wolf?
Me: Thats easy, YOU DON'T. Only the players that don't suck can be, by Random Number Generator.
Little Joey: Can I be a detective? I want to track votes.
Me: Fine, but you'll be wrong anyway. Only I may post the Vote Results.
Little Joey: What if I die and I find something out that is FABULOUSH?
Me: Then you continue to be dead and hold your curiosity and information.
Little Joey: Are you going to continue to be an egotistical jerk?
Me: My, my, Joey, thats a big word.
Little Joey: Are you going to shut up?
So, those are the rules. Sign up now and begin the game.
TIME FOR THE TWIST AFTER EXPLAINING THE RULES:
There are two teams of wolves, and only one gets to kill a player each night, this will be decided by you! Each team will have a different strategy, its up to you to find out which one is easier to deal with. Basically, everyone that isn't a wolf, with your Night PM to me, say either 1 or B at the end of the PM to vote. One of the wolf teams is named Team 1, and the other is named Team B. The with the most votes at the end of the night gets the luxury of killing. Voting in your Night PM is compulsory. If you make a PM to me at Night, without voting three times in a row (if the town lasts that long), you will be instantly mod killed (not really, you guys will need all the players you can get).
One last thing: If at least a third of all town and Indies don't message me and vote, both teams get to kill someone.
TL:DR: Go back to the top and read, Slakoth
1. Little Joey - Rattata - KILLED NIGHT 0
2. TwistedTurtwig - Cradily
3. PMJ - Sawsbuck (Winter Form)
4. Different55 - Wobbuffet - KILLED DAY 2
5. SanguinaryScientist - Ditto
6. Chillbill - Weavile
7. Haunted Water - The Frilly Girl Squid Of Generation V - KILLED NIGHT 2
8. GhostPony750 - Claydol
9. EeveelutionMaster - Latias
10. JsXTm - Dragonite
11. Dare234 - Hariyama
12. Wailord_2 - Wynaut
13. DNA - Deoxys
14. Joe The Conquerer - Wigglytuff
15. Octopus - Octillery
16. Argonaut457 - Mudkip - KILLED NIGHT 1
17. RaptorX98 - Slowbro
18. Lenny - Onision (Fine, Houndoom... I'm still going to refer to you as Onision because I can)
19. seems legit - IvysaurLYNCHED DAY 4
20. Mudkip Mistress - Luxray
21. DragoBoy - Skarmory
1. Thundawave - Whichever player she replaces, she ends up with that Pokemon
Sign up, go, go, go. Tell your friends about the game, force your grandmother to play, even create a fake account if you have to, just get 21 people to sign up.