It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:52 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
 Werewolf XII: Apocalypse 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

nisse 1992 {houndour} -1 He hasn't logged on in a week (Lazy werewolf)
Mektar {zangoose} - 1
JxStm {kabutops} - 2
SteelBound {shedinja} - 1

Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

if you want a ghost's guess go with mektar nothing personle

(sry for spelling)

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I do make the stories up, but the way they die is based off the werewolves abilities as their Pokemon, nothing more, nothing less. I only write things that can happen. For example:
In thirty years, life will never be the same. The moon broke away from Earth's gravity and crashed into the sun. Now the entire world and everything, and everyone, has turned into Tupperware. One man will struggle to survive when he is the only one unaffected. What will he eat? How will the human race continue since Tupperware can't reproduce? Will normality ever reign again? Or will Tupperware take over the entire known universe? All these questions and more will be answered in TRAPPED, a new science-fiction comedy coming soon to a barbershop near you!
Now on topic, I wonder why the werewolves didn't tell me who they wanted to die. It surprises me. At least the RNG picked someone who never plays the game to die. That's a good thing. Right? Someone please tell me I'm right.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

what, you actually base it off their abilities?! that kinda changes things... although, my logic with the picking up a rock still applies, meaning just about anybody could still be a werewolf.
but yeah, it's a good thing. i'm still gonna vote for Steelbound, though.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sorry sir, but you're on the top of my suspect list.
Quote:
nisse 1992 {houndour} -1
Mektar {zangoose} - 2
JxStm {kabutops} - 3

Please be correct, please be correct, please be correct!

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:06 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

if JxStm was a werewolf, he would have voted.
i am saying nisse 1992, coz he came in last and his entry story sounds like a prime suspect for werewolf selections (i am good at psychology)

nisse 1992 {houndour} -1
Mektar {zangoose} - 2
JxStm {kabutops} - 3

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:47 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I think Amber Mine forgot to change the number after houndour!
Amber Mine correct me if I am wrong ;)

I am voting for Nise to because the ww's aren't voting!

So the score must be like this (I think):

JxStm {kabutops}: 3
Nise1992 {houndour}: 3
Mektar {zangoose}: 2
SteelBound {shedinja}: 1

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:39 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Now it's time for the brawl to the death!

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:54 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

We shall begin the battle. Woot woot.
--------------------------------------------------
Kabutops and Houndour faced each other, knowing that one of them will die. Kabutops suddenly charged at Houndour, scythes raised. Houndour jumped into Kabutops's legs, eveding the attack and getting some damage in. With her teeth suddenly catching fire, Houndour chomped into Kabutops's family jewels. He let out a shriek and fell to the ground, writhing in pain. Normally it wouldn't have hurt, but I wouldn't liked to have my groin crushed by blazing fangs either. Plus, he got a burn.
While waiting for the pain to go away, Kabutops threw a pebble at Houndour, hoping to keep her at bay. But Houndour ran in and used Fire Fang again, this time on his right scythe. The scythe came off like it was removable. One final Fire Fang tore out his throat, and the match was over.
Having fought for her life and succeeded, Houndour walked into the tent the survivors have set up and went promptly to sleep. The others followed. It was another long day. The next wouldn't be so bad.
Or would it?

The next day, all the Pokemon woke up feeling fresh and ready for what was sure to be another day of voting. They found the corpse just outside the tent. A dead 10 and a half foot tall goat thingy that created the universe and could change colors depending on what it's holding is hard to miss, I am sure. His arc, eyes, and toes were a light shade of purple, signaling the Poison type. But Arceus was holding nothing. And there was no sign of what killed him. The best guess that could be made was that he was killed of poisoning. They deposited the corpse in the pile containing all the other dead bodies.
There was a note posted on the outside of the door to the tent. It said, "With Kabutops dead, there are still three. And with Arceus dead, communism shall rise again. Fear us, for you shall perish in a world filled with your nightmares."
They decided to eat lunch before voting, as the bodies of their fellow Pokemon didn't make them sick anymore. Then, the voting began.
--------------------------------------------------
As you can see, the werewolves have voted early to make up for their lateness last time. One of them took forever to respond. And JsXtm was innocent. And Arceus was indeed poisoned. AND AND AND begin to vote.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:13 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I hate communisim. Cyberocracy all the way!

Edit: I looked over the list, and I'm gonna go with Gardevoir. He/She (you can never tell) can learn toxic. I remember the Kirlia in the Battle pike Knew toxic.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:18 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ughh~ i NEED to be online more. I've not had much chance recently because of a dodgy internet connection. Anyway, can someone post an updated list? So i can see who's left before i vote?

(I'm too lazy to work it out)

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:54 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

meh. too lazy to post a list, or figure out which pokemon can do what. bandwagon!!
Gardevoir/DarkTrainer13- 2

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I forgot. Once again, it's first to five.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Amber Mine is dead? I'll pray for his fortune.

And i'm going to be voted out?! WTH? Everyone, remember, almost every pokemon can learn Toxic! If the cause is burn or parlyzation, sure, you can vote me since Gardevoir could learn WoW and Thunder Wave. Also, is there no more clue other than poisoning? It will be hard to guess, and the one who will be voted out will be random. I will post my vote if there is another clue.

P.S: Sheesh, i wish that Gamefreak didn't choose Kirlia as one of the status inflicter in the Battle Pike, there are a lot of other pokemon that could learn Toxic.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As Dark_Trainer 13 said toxic can be learned by any of us Its more a matter of what other poison move can be learned that poisons people

And it was between {mewtwo} GrowlitheTris and {zangoose} Mektar-1 and its the same move poison jab

Fgdfgd31 being voted off makes Mektar highly suspiscious and I dont think growlithetris is that lucky

Correct me if I'm wrong i'm the only one that voted right?

Mektar-1

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Updated Tally:
DarkTrainer13-2
Mektar-1

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

dang it, i am having a hard time geting on the computer. BTW, remember what rex09 said, [/quote] Werewolves kill whoever the hell they want to [/quote] look for a poisonous poke, they might be it....

P.S. i vote for Wireless-brain as he is the only other bug type.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Well, I'm dead, after being out of town for 5 days.

BTW, my only suspicion at this point is against Mektar. But I know nothing for sure.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:28 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

WTF!!! they just killed god??? (now i know that i am weak as everyone else in this, but still...)

i think it might have been nisse 1997 coz he won the battle(as a werewolf would) and i am out after defending an innocent and picking on him...

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:45 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

sure amber mine, (takes toster sets it on high and makes you breathe in toxic bread smoke) in all sieriousness, i dont think nisse 1997 is a werewolf. the only posible suspicion is that she has`nt been on here at all recently.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

sure amber mine, (takes toster sets it on high and makes you breathe in toxic bread smoke) in all sieriousness, i dont think nisse 1997 is a werewolf. the only posible suspicion is that she has`nt been on here at all recently.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I am voting for Wireless-Brain because the ww's doesn't vote much and Wireless is not much online!

This is the score so far:

DarkTrainer13-2
Wireless-Brain -2
Mektar-1

correct me if i am wrong :P

Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:20 am
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I'm voting for WirelessBrain for the same reason as Tris:

DarkTrainer13 - 2
Wireless-Brain - 3
Mektar - 1

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:22 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DarkTrainer13 - 3
Wireless-Brain - 3
Mektar - 1

Kirlia was used in the battle pike because it could learn WoW, Toxic (remember it became regular poison in battle), Hypnosis and Thunder Wave all four permant status

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I mean that why Gamefreak didn't choose something like Poison-type for poisoning, or Ice-type for freezing and such thing.

P.S. Is there is no more clues to be revealed? It's so hard to guess the werewolf only with this clue.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:47 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next