It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:42 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
 Werewolf XII: Apocalypse 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

not now... you still have to wait until Mr. Dude say if AF98 was a werewolf... and asks them to kill someone... then the voting starts...

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The next round hasn't been started yet, so you should wait until the next round to begin to count your next vote.
And, does anyone remember?

JsXtm wrote:
Also, we're at page 7, and we're not even done with the first round. Can we keep the spam down a bit? It makes it hard to keep up with where the game is at.

Like i said before, DO NOT post unless it has something to do with the vote.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sorry it took me so long to respond; school started for me today. So lets get right down to it.
--------------------------------------------------
As the votes were tallied, Pokemon started looking at Metagross and Tyranitar with a suspicious glance. In the end, the final vote went to Metagross. He tried to flee, but his heavy body slowed him down enough to be caught by his fellow companions. He struggled, but in the end the 17 Pokemon against him was too much, and he collapsed. The Pokemon are only hoping at the moment that they got rid of one of their enemies.
Little did they know that the worst was to come...
Okay werewolves! PM me who YOU want to die. They'll deal with it.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

SSSOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRYYYYY AF98....
@ Mr. Dude - it is 18 on one in the story because of {palkia} counting as one of the surviving Pokemon, not 17

Jaypokes wrote:
shouldnt it be "and you know it" not "And you it"

changed...

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:02 am
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

:'( *sniff* i dead! oh and Mr. Dude, Metagross can float, just saying because you said his heavy body would slow him down, it doesnt...or at least in the Anime. Well, good luck to the survivors!

@ The Amber Mine: If you count Palkia, its 19 on one. Remember? Houndour was the 19th to join.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:07 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

First of all, Palkia isn't in the game; it's just keeping the atmosphere from collapsing. And he's not a werewolf, just in case you were thinking that.
Second of all, I'M THE GAME MASTER!! And as the game master, I have two rules:
1. The game master is always right.
2. If the game master is wrong, refer back to rule #1.
Therefore, I'm always right. And you were in such a hurry, you forgot you could fly. Plus, if you did fly, your body would cause more air resistance, slowing you down.
Look what the second day of school has done to me.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:00 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

true true

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Okay, here we go again.
The Pokemon woke up the next morning and found their water supply to be close to empty. There was a stream about forty miles away, so the group decided a camping trip wouldn't kill them. In fact, they might find more living Pokemon, or maybe a human. Who knows? They haven't been there before.
The Pokemon almost made it to the stream when they passed by a gigantic crack in the earth. They started to hike around it when suddenly Zangoose saw what appeared to be a shadow. The Pokemon stumbled down the crack to reach what was the carcass of their fellow Bulbasaur. Before even reaching the end of the hike, there was a vote to make that could possibly save their lives.
Time to vote, everyone, except for our lost comrade. We wish you well, fgdfgd31.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

what the werewolves arent that great at stratgie people thought that he could be one and they could have blamed him i dont have that much of a geuss just i dont think its rex or growlith sence growlith had better stratige and rex read all the werewolves votes from last game

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Let's see, a crack on the ground probably means that the murderer was a Ground-type of a Rock-type, or both. Or it could be murdered by someone and being thrown up into the crack. So....
{golem} -1

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I think it's {golem} because it learns magnitude and earthquake. Either one of those could make a suitible crack.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Oh yeah. I forgot to write this in the story. Ahem!
While picking up the body of Bulbasaur, the Pokemon noticed a crumpled piece of paper lying where the grass dinosaur was. It said, "You missed us! You missed us! Now you gotta kiss us!"
Okay, not only do the werewolves have no sense of humor, but AnimeFreak wasn't a werewolf. Oh, and never assume anything. There's more than one werewolf, and not all three of them are involved with each kill.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

okay, who's golem?? *checks roster* okay, so scizor rules?? my theory was proved wrong already (i thought fgdfgd31 was a werewolf, but apparently not), so...
Current tally
Scizor Rules {golem}- 3

Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I vote Aquadude because He was the first to suggest AnimeFreak 98 and for wolfish (poor) behavior earlier in the game
Scizor Rules didn't even vote in the first round!

Quote:

Current tally
Scizor Rules {golem}- 3
Aquadude {girafarig}- 1

Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:18 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i think i'll go for WirelessBrain... that combee makes me nervous... ¬¬ hate ubers -.-' (JK)

Quote:
3 - Scizor Rules {golem}
1 - Aquadude {girafarig}
1 - wirelessBrain {combee}

Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:41 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

You're right, /vXv\, Aquadude seems very suspisious...

Scizor Rules = 3

Aquadude = 2

WirelessBrain = 1

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

1 I'm sorry about my blow up last round It was a general purpose blow up It was not at anyone impaticular it was at everyone I'm sick of people forgetting about my vote and i'm not apologizing because i'm in trouble i'm apologizing out of regret for blowing up but when I get frustrated and angry I blow up and regret it it is a little something called guilt.

2 there are 7 things here that can use earthquake I'm one of them but do you really think that is how a girafarig would take out a bulbasaur it would use psychic powers to do so. If I wanted bulbasaur dead I'd have used psychic or psybeam.

Golem
the most painful way for golem to hurt bulbasaur is an earthquake or a fire punch and golem is shuddering at the sight of a bulbasaur with a quad weakness to grass
Tyranitar
it could be but i'm holding off on voting for him but i have my suspicions also note Ice beam and blizzard are tyranitar most powerful attacks against bulbasaur
Dialga
& Palkia
would have Burnt Bulbasaur to a crisp if they wanted bulbasaur dead
Nidoking
Can learn fire (fire blast, and flamethrower) and ice attacks (ice beam, Blizzard) and would use one of them
Meguroko
Any thing with him is speculation And I do not want to venture into the unknown quite yet
Girafarig
Easily use psychic learned at lv. 37 by Girafarig, zen headbutt lv. 41 or psybeam lv. 19 to deal more damge than earthquake

I vote and Semi-bandwagon for golem Because it is golem's best way to hurt bulbasaur and golem had the most to gain by bulbasaur's death with a quad weakness to grass and all

Scizor rules- 4

Me 2 -Oh no that could be trouble if golem is not finished off quickly

Wireless brain-1

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i vote for the aligator dude.(it`s hard to do this on my dsi)

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

dose anyone think to look back on werewolf:XII your making the same mistakes that were said in the last 3 pages
(it sad you people make me cri) JK

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jaypokes wrote:
dose anyone think to look back on werewolf:XII your making the same mistakes that were said in the last 3 pages
(it sad you people make me cri) JK

by this, he means people are thinking with their pokemon-skills instead of their heads, in some cases. werewolves kill whoever the hell they want to, they don't go "ooh, i have this move and this move, so i can kill this one cuz it'll be super-effective!! yay!!" I should know, i saw how the werewolves think last game.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ya i didnt know how to put it in words

fgdfgd31 wrote:
ok im going with Mektar

do with that what you will

PS the tally for last round was

AnimeFreak_98- 5
rex09-3
dhikar- 3
Mektar- 1
Scizor Rules- 1
Ryanh181- 1

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Suddenly, in the middle of voting, Nidoking collapsed. All the Pokemon rushed over to him to see what the problem was. But it was too late. Nidoking was dead.
A survey of the body showed that Nidoking had a very bad sinus infection, probably passed from Houndour, and it was because nobody knew about it and treated it that he died. With one less Pokemon, the survivors continued to vote.
Okay, what just happened is explained in the rules at the beginning. The RNG has randomly picked someone to choose a person they want to die. They will then die in the most sensible way I could think of at the time. In this case, we lost dhikar. I am not at liberty to reveal who did it, but they may or may not be a werewolf, and they thought that dhikar was a werewolf. Or they WERE a werewolf and got rid of some random player. But don't tell me the werewolves know everything...
Continue voting.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Does his vote still count and can dead players be chossen from the rng

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:57 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Since I have no Idea who could be te killer I am going to end this round :P
Goodbye Golem :P

Scizor Rules = 5

Aquadude = 2

WirelessBrain = 1

Ryanh181 = 1

This was the score right? Otherwise I made a mistake :P

Oh and can everybody die randomly :S
Cause that would be annoying :P

Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:48 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next