So lately all the "xxx needs artwork" threads in this forum are kinda boring me atm, and I feel I may have a little too many psybucks in my account... So I will be hosting another updated version of Werewolf, with twice the number of twists
, twice the amount of suspense
, but most importantly, THREE TIMES the amount of FUN
as last time!
HOW IT WORKS:
There are 15-30 Villagers on a small desert island. They find out two of the villagers are werewolfs. Every night the werewolfs attack one person. Every time a werewolf kills someone the villagers vote who they think the werewolfs are. One person then gets banished. The cycle happens over and over until the werewolfs are banished, or all the villagers have been attacked and killed.
Changes are that we are going to replace Villagers with Pokemon!
1. People sign up, stating what Pokemon they would like to represent
2. Once we have sufficient numbers, I will randomly choose two (subject to change) werewolves.
3. Werewolves will then decide on a character to eliminate from the game.
4. The host will then tell the remaining contestants to vote.
5. Participants vote, and werewolves are allowed to vote also. Character with the highest number of votes / first to reach a certain number of negative votes shall be eliminated.
6. Repeat step 3-5 over until we have either no werewolves or a winner.
7. If a player leaves in the middle of the game, they still could be a werewolf. If a player who leaves / gets banned happens to be a werewolf I will replace them using RandomNumberGenerator.com. I am not going to tell anyone if this does happen.
8. Don't vote until the werewolves have chosen who gets eaten.
Non-FEG left in the game for the longest will receive 100 psybucks from me, and I may give out more depending on my mood at the conclusion. This is likely to be similar to the divisions last time, however this number is set to increase if I get funding.
Yes, that's right, in this version of werewolf I will incorporate a theme into the storyline! The theme this 'season' will be SINNOH REGION
, and to complement this the Pokemon you choose must be after #387 in the National Dex.
I really don't care if you choose legendaries but I think you are pretty pathetic if you do. Also this is also an excuse for people to complete forum icons for the incomplete Pokemon, so pick a Pokemon and let's go!
1. Are you giving clues away in the storyline?
A: What I found with werewolf 3 was that whenever a clue was given out, the werewolf was caught almost IMMEDIATELY, and this ruins the unpredictability of the game. So to answer the question, 'no,' however I may add subtle clues. This is subject to change at any time.
2. Who are the werewolves?
A: If you bother me or anyone else with this question I will ban you from all future werewolf threads.
3. How are the werewolves chosen?
A: RandomNumberGenerator.com, or, if I'm lazy, my ti83+
4. This game is unfair and rigged!!! I'm getting voted off because people hate me!!
5. Can I host the next Werewolf?
A: I think it would be best, for clarity purposes, to direct all questions of these nature to me either through PM or IRC. And anyone is welcome to "apply" to host the next game
6. What are the twists?
A: My lips are sealed until we have the required number of people ready to go go go!
There will be either 20 or 21 people before we start (subject to change). Please update your post with the 'sign-up' list as you register.
(Hosted by blaziken234/SwampZard)
(Hosted by DragonPhoenix)
(Hosted by Orre_Master)
so in short:
1. to play you MUST CHOOSE A SINNOH POKEMON
2. do not bother ANYONE repeatedly about this game
3. I am picking the werewolves RANDOMLY
4. Register your interest quickly and tell all your friends about this!
5. if you do register please be active (!)
soooooooooooo let's start things off!
I know this died and everything, but i promise you'll all get your prizes as soon as I can be bothered.
Alright, here we go:
JsXtm - 0
Cellblock - 25
Elemental Trainer - 50
Nidoman - 75
Blazikendude - 100
D360 (Inta_Xonem) -150
Dussel - 200
SpagettiMonster - 250
Pokesptier - 300
ArtisticPlatipus - 350
Mitch - 350
B234 - 400
Poplers - 500
PT - 0
Tragar - 600
Hfxjus - 700
Blazinglucar - 1000
Metavoir (2nd nonstaff) – 1500
Xaliaphous (1st nonstaff) - 1500
i gave away a total of 8050 which was all mine, but i don't really have any use for psybucks.
Sponsor a pokemon today to guide them through the knockout tournament! (2,000 Psybucks up for grabs)