It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 What pokemon should i add? 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Hmm.. I have 5 pokemon that i want to keep. The sixth one is a ninjask. Should i keep it or not? if not, whats a different choice?

Dragonite:Physical Sweeper
Cresselia:Tank
Raichu:Annoyer
Metagross:Physical Sponge
Absol:Physical Sweeper

Im Jirachi. Yes, you heard me. Don't Believe me? Fine, go ahead, see if I care. I used to have clear evidence a while ago. Too bad, maybe next time. Eventually, I will meet you again someday in the future, I will know you, but you wont know me.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

How about a special sweeper?

How about suggesting an actual special sweeper instead of just replying with a one line post?

Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:43 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yes a special sweeper is needed more than a baton passer (which I assume is what Ninjask is)

Let's play the "how many people can say 'you need a special sweeper!!!' without actually suggesting a special sweeper" game! Our current high-score is at two!

Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I think that Starmie would fit here. Otherwise your entire team can get OHKOed - 2HKOed by it. Other viable options are Agility Pory-Z, Gengar, SpecsMence and Heatran. You can pick what you want.

Ko I Pen

If you have any problems with breeding, Egg moves, IV:s or EV:s, you can ask me. Feel free to ask other things related to competive battling.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Well they were heaps of help.....anyway......

Let me start by saying I don't know your strategy or how you plan to use your pokes but I think scrap ninjask and put a scarfzard (charizard holding a choice scraf) in there as a special sweeper. Why? Because it scares away ice and steel types, two major problems for your Dragonite. You yourself have decided to use a metagross as a physical sponge and with skarm running around on most teams old D'nite and Absol won't be much use with out it. Moveset as follows:

{charizard} @Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
6HP 252SPATK 252SP
Flamethrower/Fire Blast/Overheat
Focus Blast
Dragon Pulse
HP Ice/ Air Slash/ HP Electric

The Fire/Fighting/Dragon combo is unresisted and the last move is up to preference. Hit Ground types for SE with HP ice, Water types with HP electric or Air Slash for STAB

Hope it helps

FC: 2320 4109 0925

Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]