It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:58 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 "Apparently Sapphirath Has the Right to be Arrogant"-Thread 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

oh sapphirath, i laugh at your attempts to prove others wrong. ha, i repeat ha. do you hear me laughing? this is just another case of the pot calling the kettle black, the pot being you. you say others know not of what they speak but it would seem you are exactly what you attack.

it is quite obvious that chomp should be banned. the fact that you disagree shows a lot about your intelligence, ha, i repeat, ha. do you hear me laughing? when i play pocket monsters on my ds with my family rooting me on, i have a very dynamite time. but when a garchomp is brought into the game i grow frustrated. do you like when people are frustrated rath? well do you? i know i don't. the chomp is an extremely powerful and overused pocket monster. please name one good garchomp counter you know of. just one and i will be surprised.

i am reading through your posts, and i am amused to say the least. you continue to repeat your tired points and dismissing others' and accusing them of being invalid. yet another black pots and kettles case.

jeez, are we in an oven? i am on fire!

Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

sesquipadelian wrote:
oh sapphirath, i laugh at your attempts to prove others wrong. ha, i repeat ha. do you hear me laughing? this is just another case of the pot calling the kettle black, the pot being you. you say others know not of what they speak but it would seem you are exactly what you attack.

it is quite obvious that chomp should be banned. the fact that you disagree shows a lot about your intelligence, ha, i repeat, ha. do you hear me laughing? when i play pocket monsters on my ds with my family rooting me on, i have a very dynamite time. but when a garchomp is brought into the game i grow frustrated. do you like when people are frustrated rath? well do you? i know i don't. the chomp is an extremely powerful and overused pocket monster. please name one good garchomp counter you know of. just one and i will be surprised.

i am reading through your posts, and i am amused to say the least. you continue to repeat your tired points and dismissing others' and accusing them of being invalid. yet another black pots and kettles case.

jeez, are we in an oven? i am on fire!

I agree. It's hard to even hit him with his ability activated.. He becomes dependant (more or less) on that stinkin hax. :?

Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:28 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This thread title now wins.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

:lol: Nice title change! :lol:

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My eyes are wet from laughing...:lol:

Sorry if you think this is gonna change the fact that thousands of people out there are against banning Garchomp, you can carry on hahahahhaha. I really don't wanna say this, but those who don't like taking challenges will never climb to the top. Garchomp is a challenge in the Metagame, not a stumbling block for people. I shall never agree with making the Metagame easier. :twisted:

I didn't say I had the right to be arrogant in the game, if your hobby is putting words in people's mouth, so be it. I couldn't care less. I do however, have the right to be arrogant in this topic, because my backing is Shoddy and the hundreds of people in there. I have proven you guys wrong again and again, and you guys have done nothing but ignore it completely. I'm what they call "thick-skinned". You can't shame me by doing pathetic things like that.

You cannot deny the truth, how can you counter the truth? Everything I've mentioned so far are FACTS about Garchomp.

If you can't back up your statements with appropriate evidence, then I suggest you remain silent. After 3 pages of posting, none of you have been able to prove that it is FAIR and JUST to ban Garchomp because it is a pseudo-legendary with a haxy ability that works least of the time and is useless without sandstorms. NONE of you. Why? It's because you can't, else you'll be a person who's really unfair and unjust.

The reason you guys are suggesting for Banning Garchomp IS INVALID because it is UNFAIR. Have I done any wrong by saying that? My statements for NOT banning Garchomp are FACTS. How is it possible to find fault with facts? I'm not being UNFAIR in my judgement, Unlike you guys.

You guys just cannot accept the fact that Garchomp shouldn't be banned because you guys lack the skill to counter teams with Garchomp in them. The Metagame has always been about skill, if you can't counter Garchomp because you lack the skill, it is only fair for you to improve yourself, NOT change the Metagame. I find this an extremely Selfish act. Again this is a FACT, you can't counter this cos you SHOULD BE ABLE to counter Garchomp without much difficulty if you are skilled enough. :lol:

YOU meet the Standard of the Metagame, the Standard of the Metagame DOESN'T meet you. Why should the standard of the Metagame be reduced because a handful of people can't keep up with it? Another statement that you can't counter. :lol:

Hear me and hear me right, those who whine about Garchomps are simply not skilled enough. You cannot be skilled if you are having so much Trouble with Garchomp. Let's see how you deny this. I have no trouble dealing with Garchomp, I'm sure a huge number of people don't either. Just face it, you're having trouble with Garchomp because you don't have what it takes to be a pro yet. And, for the sake of it, I don't even use Garchomp, I don't see it as superior to all other OU Pokemon like many of you here do because it ISN'T superior. :lol:

Oh, and not forgetting the fact that Garchomp certainly doesn't fit the standard of an Uber. "If" Garchomp gets Banned, I'm 100% certain you won't see many Garchomps in Uber matches at all.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:31 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Pokemon metagame is serious business
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:08 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3