It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:02 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Beat me, win a Deoxys! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Okay, here are the rules. Lv100, single battle, no restrictions. I will invite whoever it is that will battle me. Please post your friend code and name, and we will work something out on this thread. If you lose, I still might give you a special pokemon. The first person that posts back will get to battle me. It will probably take place on a Sunday. After one person has already posted, please nobody else post.

Oh, I forgot! After we battle, please go to the pc and bring a weak pokemon to trade for Deoxys. I will invite you to trade, and then you will recieve your Deoxys/special pokemon.

Come on! 22 views, but no one will accept this? How could you turn this down?

Mod Edit: Cactuar, please learn how to use the edit button; it can be found at the bottom right of your posts. -R_R

Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:03 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: United Kingdom, or according to Nintendo nowhere as our country normally doesn't exist to them.
i'll take you on, if no one else will.

i'll lose but what the heck

Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Okay tpjerematic , I'll battle you. Please post your friend code and name. The battle will be 2:00 US central time on this Sunday. Please post back if you accept. If I can not go on Wi-Fi, I will let you know and we will reschedule it.

Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:27 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: United Kingdom, or according to Nintendo nowhere as our country normally doesn't exist to them.
ok my FC is 0559 6739 5443 name lisa

and how far is US central behind GMT?

Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:15 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I don't know what GMT is, just google it I guess. My FC is in my sig.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:02 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

thats fine it will be 8 pm here for that battle, its all good.

see you then

Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:13 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Woo-Hoo!Remember, I'll invite you.(Mynical laugh)

So your name has no capitals letters?

Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:53 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Darn it! tpjerematic beat me to it! Can someone tell me who wins?

Edit: Btw, I tried contacting you for your battle request (in the battle request thread), but you didn't have your pm option on. :( It was a while back though.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sorry Volke, I'm not allowed to pm.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Your parents don't allow it?

Well, tell me what happens on Sunday, okay?

Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Got it. If he doesn't win, I'll give you a chance too.

So your name has no capitals letters?

Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:11 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Awesome! I will begin assembling my Ubers. I've never used ubers before. This should be fun. :D Although you'll need to win if I wanna have a chance at battling you. >.<

What nature is the Deoxys?

Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:40 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Rash, 502 special attack. I'll show you why I have my team the way I do. By, the way, you're a better rater than the guy who first rated my team, but I probably won't change it.

Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:55 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Volke wrote:
Although you'll need to win if I wanna have a chance at battling you. >.<

Yeah, Dont think im not going to fight for this. LOL.

Now i need to Ev train my Ubers, as im assuming this will be Uber on Uber action.

Im going to get kicked :(

Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:58 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

If nobody wins or has already won, I'll take a shot at it.
My FC: 2020-0884-3249 Name: ASH

Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cactuar wrote:
Rash, 502 special attack. I'll show you why I have my team the way I do. By, the way, you're a better rater than the guy who first rated my team, but I probably won't change it.

Lol, thanks (Ha! take that, Sapphirath! jk). Sapphirath's advice is pretty good though. Btw, I went back to check my post, and I can't believe I didn't notice this before, but I don't think Giga Impact is a good move. Not being able to do anything for a whole turn is a major disadvantage. Attack Deoxys won't be around for much longer if that happens.

tpjerematic wrote:
Volke wrote:
Although you'll need to win if I wanna have a chance at battling you. >.<

Yeah, Dont think im not going to fight for this. LOL.

Now i need to Ev train my Ubers, as im assuming this will be Uber on Uber action.

Im going to get kicked :(

Haha, I've never ever touched Ubers before (at least in D/P). I currently am trying to assemble a team (man, what a joke this is going to be; I'm just grabbing a bunch of Ubers and EV training them. lol). Good luck tomorrow. :wink: If you do win, hopefully he'll still accept my challenge. :lol:

Btw, will Sleep Clause be in effect? I'm assuming it's not, because you said no restrictions. :D

Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:37 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

yeah well the meds i was going to use to EV train for the 3 i need to do it too, run up to 1.3 million poke bux.

im starting to feel sorry for that rich guy and gal on route 212 :lol:

Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yes, this will be ubers.

No clauses. If someone wins the Deoxys, I will probably give away a Lv100 Mewtwo or Phione in a different battle. By the way, only one of my pokemon is EV trained, so don't worry too much.

Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

What time are you guys/gals playing?

Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Are you ready to ruuuuummmmble?! Remember 8:00 for you, 2:00 for me. Get on about five minutes before that, I'll invite you.

My deoxys has Giga Impact as sort of a finishing off move, my friends have ARs but are pretty predictable, and plus since I have two I decided to teach it an odd moveset.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:29 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

so my opponent has a deoxys he will battle with, hmmmmmm good. MY plans will benefit this.

LOL.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This will be awesome! If you lose i'll still give you a phione just immediately after that get a weak pokemon and I will invite you to trade.

Volke,why did you have to post about my team! Oh, well. I'll have a battle for a Lugia in the near future. Its Lv100.

Can someone sticky this so the people challenging me won't have to go trhough several pages to find it? NO.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cactuar wrote:
Are you ready to ruuuuummmmble?! Remember 8:00 for you, 2:00 for me. Get on about five minutes before that, I'll invite you.

Hold up! You live in Central U.S., or in Britain/not U.S.? Btw, That's 8:00 am or pm?

Lulz, I just realized the battle is today, and it's past 8:00 am (my time). :lol:

Cactuar wrote:
Volke,why did you have to post about my team! Oh, well. I'll have a battle for a Lugia in the near future. Its Lv100.

:shock: I didn't post your team.

1. It's in your trainer card. <.< :lol:

2. It's also in the rating center.

3. Okay, fine, so I did bring atttention to it. My bad. <.<

Cactuar wrote:
Can someone sticky this so the people challenging me won't have to go trhough several pages to find it?

I don't think the mods are going to sticky something like this; would be epic if they did though. :lol: Put a link to this in your signature.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:02 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sorry, the time was for the guy I'm battiling, not you. I didn't read the posts before I put that up. Thanks for the tip about the link.

By the way, the time is PM for both me and that other guy.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

If you want the link to look like this, then post this into your sig:

Code:
[url=http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=22639&sid=e9adae804a61a93ce5b77977167c4257&p=372036#p372036]this[/url]

See the word "this"? Change it to whatever you like. Follow the arrow -------------------->^

Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:04 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next