It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Sandstorm Team On Shoddy #2 

Is this team better than my Previous team?
Allot Better. 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Yeah. 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Its just as good as the last one. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Not even. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Its even worse. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3

Sandstorm Team On Shoddy #2 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have followed the advice of some of the people who rated my Sandstorm Team last time(thanks),and changed my team up a little,see if its better or not,I put little Opinions of why I have included little summaries for each pokemon,to know a little bit of my strategy. Okay lets get started.

Hippowdon with Leftovers
Impish Nature
EVs:252HP/150Def/108Atk
.Slack Off
.Roar
.Thunder Fang
.Earthquake

My New Lead,hes a much better lead than Tyranitar was,and he also Has Thunder Fang for taking care of Gyarados,who otherwise,might rip through my team,or he could just roar him away if he has Dragon Danced,and again,making him my lead was a good decision

Garchomp with Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
EVs:252Atk/252Spd/6HP
.Outrage
.Stone Edge
.Fire Blast
.Earthquake

I changed My old Garchomp from being a sweeper,to a revenge Killer,I like using Outrage and making the foes pokemon get ALLOT of damage,unless its a steel type like Skarmory or Forretress,but I could usually predict them coming,and then Ill just Fire Blast them to death anyways.

Swampert with Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
EVs:252HP/142Def/116Sp.Atk
.Sleep Talk
.Ice Beam
.Surf
.Earthquake

The Same old Swampert,with a different EV spread and moves,I put Sleep Talk on him because I really hate it when a pokemon like Crobat,Bronzong,or Gengar makes one of my pokes sleep,so Ill just switch in Swampert if they happen to have some ideas of making me sleep,then they make Swampert go to sleep,and then while they think Im crippled,I start attacking back with Sleep Talk.

Bronzong with Leftovers
Sassy Nature
EVs:252HP/108Atk/75Def/75Sp.Def
.Stealth Rock
.Toxic
.Gyro Ball
.Explosion

My Special wall.I usually use SR first (Stealth Rock) because I usually switch him in against the pokemon he resists,and since they plan to switch,I use it anyways.I like Poisoning the other teams pokemon with Poison,I dont use Hypnosis because of it having less accuracy,and sleep only lasts for a few turns.If I feel like a Pokemon terrorizing my team,I switch Bronzong in and use Explosion(but It fails if the foe kills him before he could use it though).

Lucario with Choice Specs
Modest Nature (considering Timid)
EVs:6HP/252Sp.Atk/252Spd
.Aura Sphere
.Dark Pulse
.Vacuum Wane
.Hidden Power Ice

Its the same Lucario set from my last team,with a few changes,his nature is now Modest,and Shadow Ball is changed to Dark Pulse,for Flinching.

Tyranitar with Life Orb
Hasty Nature
EVs:252Atk/252Spd/6Sp.Atk
.Dragon Dance
.Ice Beam
.Crunch
.Earthquake

Ive heard that this is the best set for Tyranitar,So I thought It was worth using,After One Dragon Dance,He Outspeeds all base 115's,and fools other trainers into bringing in there Garchomp,Gliscor to OHKO him with Earthquake, but instead they get OHKO'ed with Ice Beam,Nice Trick isnt it? He also keeps the sandstorm Running.

So thats my improved team,please leave comments and give feedback.

Thu May 29, 2008 5:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]