It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Stupid people on Wi-fi PBR 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ryan_dan wrote:
Okay, let me get this straight. On Pokemon Battle Revolution, you can battle random people over the Wi-Fi like on Mario Kart DS? Because in Pokemon D/P when I go to the Battle Tower on Wi-Fi, it connects, then loads 7 trainers, then disconnects, and THEN I fight their Pokemon. If anything, they just load up people's data, and let the computer choose their moves. So are you guys telling me that on PBR when you battle random people, it is REAL people the whole time, and not the AI using other's pokemon?

Yes, you battle real people instead of an AI, there is a timer of 60 seconds for you to choose your moves, switch pokemon, or give in. There is also a little red circle on the side that shows that shows whether your opponent has chosen what they're going to do, or which I hate, turn off their Wii.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Last edited by Medichamrulez on Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:37 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I don't know if this is stupid but,I saw a Thunderbolting Lugia and a Darkrai with Roar Of Time.I hate you Darkrai,you killed my Salamence.I also saw a Walrein that killed 2 of my pokemon with Fissure.

Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2