It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
 Pokemon City RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ahhh" Shard screamed as the claws went through his back just before Ste brought him underground.

"This doesn't look good Ste." Xes said. "They're bound to call in a metagross or two that know earthquake and once they hit it off, we're dead and buried."

"Not necessarily." Ste replied. "First, the metagrosses have to find us. Second, only one of them can get us at a time without damaging their commrads. Third, there are three of us, so each of us will only receive a third of the damage we would have if we were alone. Fourth, remember, we steelixes are tough and the three of us are no exception; even a EQ from a metagross cannot take us down in one blow."

"Aren't you forgetting about someone?" Shard yelled. "I'm not exactly as resiliant against earthquakes as you guys are!"

"Don't worry Shard. Ste and you are connected at the moment so both of you will only get a sixth of the damage. Even a charmeleon has no problem suriving an earthquake at 1/6 power."

Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:07 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hades rushed to the sound of the sirens at the Back Gate "I know there was something dodgy going on here, those Steelix aren't Psyche members"

Hades used Psychic and lifted Shard off of the Steelix and pulled him away from the group, and slammed him down infront of his feet. "So whats really going on here than Shard?"

Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((M_M, Shard is traveling underground with the steelixes at this point.))

Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:37 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Aha, I knew it, and I can only assume this lovely Altaria is your girlfriend?" he said, bowing in front of her. He the turned back to Phil, "Ugh, not Razor. Me and this Zangoose named Alex fought him off last night back near my house, and now he's back...with friends, so yeah, I'm going to need all the help I can get. But we really should take this battle outside; I don't want my restaurant, or any innocent Pokemon getting hurt.

"But since you're part Flying, maybe we won't have to fight, so just act natural for now, please?"

Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:28 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Ahem, well, former girlfriend, at least. We've had something of an off and on relationship over the last few years, and we're in one of the "off" stages right now. I think." Lowering his voice, Phillip also added, "I'll try my best, but I don't think they're going to buy it." just as Razor and the other Solars arrived at their table.
"Hey Fivestar, what did you get told about serving non-solars? Oh, and by the way, the protection money is due... Oh, about twelve hours ago. Pay up now, and I won't have to rearrange your face... much."

Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Daveshan, if you were already underground how did you know the Meta's were there? Becuase if you were underground you wouldn't be able to talk about them now would you :wink: ))

Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:04 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Ugh, where's that stupid Politoad? His Water attacks should do some more than a Metagross Earthquake." Alex commented to himself. Then, and idea popped into his head as he saw the Charmeleon brought out of the hole from a Ralts' Psychic.

"Get the three Kadabra Wizards!" He shouted to a nearby Grumpig. "Have them set up a Psychic perimeter, so that these Steelix's cannot escape."

"And get the boss too, I think he might want to personally deal with these guys!" He shouted over his shoulder as the Grumpig gave the order. Seconds later 3 Kadabra immediatly teleported in. They formed a triangle-esque shape around the hole area, effectivly stopping anything from getting away.

"Good, now we just have to wait for the boss to get here..."

Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:58 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((No one saw the metagrosses. Xes assumed that they would bring them. Look, we'll compromise. The Kadabra guys are going to stop Ste, Eli, and Xes and then some Psyche guys can grab Shard.))

The crew kept digging until they were stopped when Ste crashed into something. "What the heck are you waiting for?" Shard asked.

"Quite, there's a reflect barrier in the way. There are probably ones set up all over the area, which means we are stuck."

"Can we dig any deeper?" Xes asked.

"No, too little oxygen" Eli replied.

"I guess the means we have to go up there and fight." Ste said as Shard grinned and powered up a dragon claw.

"I'm ready when you guys are." Shard said.

"Then let's gooooooo!" Ste yelled as the trio of steelixes and Shard burst up to the surface. Ste slammed an earthquake into the ground as the other steelixes used protect to remain unharmed and then began attacks of their own.

Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:12 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Alex was suprised and knocked back by the Earthquake, but quickly got up. Also, the Kadabra's were suprisingly still going strong, most likely because of the Barriers they set up, improving their defenses.

Alex knew that he really wouldn't do squat to the Steelix's, so he instead fired up a Shadow Ball and launched it at the Charmeleon.

Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:25 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hades not expecting an attack was knocked back a few feet by the Earthquake due to his size, but was still up for a fight "Is that all you've got, I thought Steelix were suppost to be strong"

Hades then stood back and shoot balls of red fire energy at the three Steelix's burning them and hopefully weaking them significantly

Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:56 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Hades then stood back and shoot balls of red fire energy at the three Steelix's burning them and hopefully weaking them significantly

((M_M, is that Will-O-Wisp you're using? If not, then please go re-read your profile, and stick to the moves you said you had.))

Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:17 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Yes it is Will-O-Wisp, what other moves in can Ralts learn that can burn a foe? Weakening them bit was Lowering Attack Strength))

Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:21 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
paul let himself into the chambers of the psyche leader. "Ma'am ,help is needed to fend off some team inferno steelix outside" he asked while starring at a screen which the team leader was dressing behind.
"I know, I will be there soon" said Gardevoir as she walked out from behind the screen. "But first" she said and used Psychic to pin Paul too the wall. "I know about your conspiring with the enemy last night, I must do away with you like I did my son" she said. This was when paul realized the connection between his boss and his soon to be son.

Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Wow that was extremely unexpected, whatever i'll go along with it, and Gardevoirs get Dressed?))

Hades now wondering why Paul was taking so long began conentrating his mind trying to sense his presence, when he suddenly got a sharp pain in his horns as he looked into the main building. "Paul's in trouble, but if someone in there is hurting him, then there must be more Inferno Members in the HQ, I have to help him"

Hades now ran through the main building keeping his mind focused on Paul's where abouts, until he came to the Leaders Chamber. "This can't be the right place, the Inferno members would be no match for leader of Psyche, so how could they be hurting Paul? Unless it is the leader who's hurting him." Hades now struck with such anger began Glowing, a blinding light filled the hallway and Hades began to change shape. Soon the he stopped growing and everything was back to normal, apart from him.

"I evolved? Whatever this isn't the most important thing at the moment, Paul is." Hades was now surrounded by a Dark Purple Aura, his Eyes turned Red and his hair seemed to be blowing in a non existant wind. The doors to the Leaders office Burst open and Hades walked in seeing his Father. "So your the Psyche leader? and you couldn't even finish off a Pitiful baby Ralts? Well if you couldn't get rid off me then, you stand no chance now. Drop the Politoed!"

((Yay for the Psychotic, Scary, Evil but ever so Cute Kirlia))

Last edited by Mutant_Mewtwo on Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:45 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard fell on the ground with a loud thud after the shadow ball hit.

"Shard, can you still fight?" Xes asked after spraying a rock slide attack at the enemies.

"Yeah, I can!" Shard yelled with a sneer. "And don't worry, that punk that cheap shotted me with a shadow ball is dead!" He used sunny day and let loose a strong flamethrower at Alex, the zangoose he met the other day.

Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:07 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

paul let himself into the chambers of the psyche leader. "Ma'am ,help is needed to fend off some team inferno steelix outside" he asked while starring at a screen which the team leader was dressing behind.
"I know, I will be there soon" said Gardevoir as she walked out from behind the screen. "But first" she said and used Psychic to pin Paul too the wall. "I know about your conspiring with the enemy last night, I must do away with you like I did my son" she said. This was when paul realized the connection between his boss and his soon to be son.

((Go read through the topic. You'll have realized that the leader is actually an Alakazam.))

Alex felt the brunt of the Sunny Day powered Flamethrower, but cut through it with his Slash. A little bit worse for wear, he was still up for a fight.

"I'm sure that's not all you got. Why don't you use something that might be more effective, you idiot." With saying that, he lept in between the Steelix's, directly at the Charmeleon. In passing, however, he smacked one of them with a Brick Break <Forgot I had that move>, he thought to himself.

Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Siphai, i think L_L was just thinking that Gardevoir1313 is Team Psyche Leader so then the leader in this would be a Gardy, I don't remember anyone saying that the leader was a Alakazam in this RP already but whatever))

Hades now appeared to be floating in Mid-Air still with the Purple Glow and Red Eyes, he slowly made his way towards the Leader. "What your not going to drop him? I guess i'll have to make you." Hades fired his own Psychic attack pinning the Psyche Leader against the wall and then pulling him back towards him with high speeds directly into a Thunder Punch, Paul fell to the floor. "Well I guess you saw sense, now bring it"

((Was there really any significance behind the name 'Hades' after all?))

Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Siphai, i think L_L was just thinking that Gardevoir1313 is Team Psyche Leader so then the leader in this would be a Gardy, I don't remember anyone saying that the leader was a Alakazam in this RP already but whatever))

Hades now appeared to be floating in Mid-Air still with the Purple Glow and Red Eyes, he slowly made his way towards the Leader. "What your not going to drop him? I guess i'll have to make you." Hades fired his own Psychic attack pinning the Psyche Leader against the wall and then pulling him back towards him with high speeds directly into a Thunder Punch, Paul fell to the floor. "Well I guess you saw sense, now bring it"

((Was there really any significance behind the name 'Hades' after all?))

((In my description of myself, I mentioned that the leader was an Alakazam. Also, I honestly think you are making your character a lot better than he is. How on earth is a 2 year old Ralts that strong?

Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((The gardevoir was putting on a psyche uniform type thing))
((If your referring too the alakazam that the steelix mentioned, he was only a commander like Paul but not the overall leader))

Paul fell to the ground after the psychic attack ceased. he backed slowly too the door away from this being of immense power which was once an inocent ralts.

(( has anyone else noticed that almost nobody on this forum can get the plural for a pokemon right? The plural of Steelix is steelix no steelix's and it the same for all pokemon. If you dont beleive me then just say a flock of ______ and see if it sounds right))
(( the power of emotion gave hades more power and since wev'e gone this far how about its a joined leadership like a king and Queen thing))

Last edited by Lapras_lover on Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Well when L_L get's here i was gonna take one hit and kinda the 'devil' thingy inside me (why i'm called Hades really) was going to Vanish and Hades would be all weak again and beg and cry and stuff. I had that all planned out from the start, but yeah know everyone knows :roll: . And if you live on the streets you have to know how to take care of your self don't you))

Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(( I'm here now if thats what you mean so I guess you can take that hit if you must))

Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((If your referring too the alakazam that the steelix mentioned, he was only a commander like Paul but not the overall leader))

((No, the one I put in the description of myself. ))

(( has anyone else noticed that almost no body on this forum can get the plural for a pokemon right? The plural of Steelix is steelix no steelix's and it the same for all pokemon. If you dont beleive me then just say a flock of ______ and see if it sounds right))

((Does it really matter? No. Don't worry about it. Has anyone else noticed that almost nobody can get 'nobody' right? I thought so.))

((And if you live on the streets you have to know how to take care of your self don't you))

((You are two years old versus a Team Leader. I don't think that you would do anything. Come on.))

Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((well you were comtroling him, so i presumed you still would be, but whatever))

The Alakazam was sent flying into the back wall but shook off the hit with barely a scratch "We meet again then Hades, I knew it would be a matter of time before you came to Psyche HQ. Now you have become much Stronger I see it is time for you to Join Psyche, you will be a big help once you take control of the 'Devil Gene'. The Alakazam raised his hands into the air and a blast of Purple light came out from his spoons and smacked Hades in the face. Hades flew out the door and into the wall in the corridor. He then changed back to normal, his eyes turned white, the Aura vanished into thin air and his hair fell lifeless on the floor.

"Do you see know why we Abandonned you? and why you are called Hades? You have something extremely rare in you, the Devil Gene. Once you get mad it takes over your body and you become in controlable. you were to Dangerous to keep with us and the other Ralts and Abra's. The Alakazam walked out into the corridor calmly and scooped Hades up into his arms and took him into the healing area.

"Wha..What happened to me? I had no control of myself, i couldn't stop it. It took total control of me after i had kept it under compressed for so long. Whats happening to me?"

Last edited by Mutant_Mewtwo on Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I hate to add to the side talk, but Siphai, a flamethrower that got a STAB and sunny day boost hit your character's hand and he doesn't get hurt? I think that's a little Mary Sueing as well. Although M_M was doing it too, you shouldn't accuse him when doing the same thing.

And now, ON WITH THE SHOW.))

"He's hurting more than he's letting me know." Shard said with a grin as Alex ceased fighting him to take on the steelixes.

Xes turned toward Alex to fight back, but was hammered by an alakazam using fire punch. Five more alakazams came in and punched away with tremndous power in their fire punches. Soon all three steelixes fell and Shard was all alone.

"Give up now!" One of the alakazams ordered.

Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(( what happened too Gardevoir does it no longer exist or is it it back in the room, I'm a little confuzzled)

Paul watched as Hades was carted off by Alakazam. He beagan following them to save the Kirlia that he felt an odd connection too. If hades had this 'devil gene' in him did that mean that Paul had it too? Did that mean that all shinies did? was that the reason they were shiny? So many questions flooded pauls mind, what kind of sick cover up was going on here? What does Alakazam plan too do with Hades? What did Paul eat that was giving him such bad gas? ((well okay thats not related but still))
was Paul somehow related to alakazam aswell. Pauls father was an alakazam and he had told his children that he had no brothers or sisters but Paul also remembered that when he was a child he saw a photograph of his father and another alakazam side by side with their trainer. This photo was taken when humans still existed.Perhaps his father was ashamed of what his brother had become so he told everyone that he had no brother. It was a long shot and didn't seem likely but neither did much things that happened to paul lately.

Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next