It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Pokemon City RP 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Species: {kirlia}
Attacks: Psychic, Wish, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind
Bio: Sonya was born to relatively poor Gardevoir, and has one brother who managed to get enough money to go to college. Broken by his departure, she decided to live in the city and get enough pocket money to make her parents happy. She doesnt mind how tired she looks due to the lack of happy emotions lately, on the contrary she tries to keep a positive outlook on things. Unfortuneately, she hasnt yet been able to find a job where they didn't say "You're too young. Go get an allowance of something." She has no friends because of her status, and will only battle if she absolutely has to.

~~~~
Sonya stared at the sky. She heard voices near her alleyway, and it sounded like whoever it was werent good friends. Walking desolately over to them, she saw a Dragonite, a Ledian, and a ...blue? Ralts.
"Hu-huh-what's going on...?" she thought out loud, then clamped a hand over her mouth.

-Gardevoir~

Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:15 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Not sure," Fivestar whispered. "But you might want to hide, unless you want to be Dragonite chow. You look too young to be out by yourself, especially at this late."

Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:20 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Maxie watched the Ralts pace towards him and introduce himself as Hades.
"Heh, Hi, i'm Maxie." Maxie rubbed his nose. "A Mime.Jr if you didnt know." Max smiled at Hades and continued to watch whatever was going on. "What brings you here?"

Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
Paul was walking down the alley when he heard a gasp. He turned around quickly and saw no body. He continued to walk to the souce of the conversation.

Lapras_Lover

Last edited by Lapras_lover on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hades heard someone adress him from behind him from behind, he quickly turned around to see who it was "Your that Ledian that nearly knocked me over earlier, I should teach you a lesson but i haven't got the time know, anyway I'm not scared of a Dragoite. My whole family is scared of me because of my colour, they said i'm a 'monster' as i'm blue. And i really don't have much choice about being put this late, my family deserted me so i just roam the streets"

Hades turned back to the small pink pokemon just in time to catch his name and specices "Wow a Mime Jr, i have never seen one of you before, Your really rare. Did you know that? And i'm mainly here because i chased that Ledian over there, he nearly knocked me over with his big feet. And do you know what was going on here?"

Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:53 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to knock you over, 'kay? Wait a miute...did you say just because you're blue, your parents thought you were a monster and abandoned you? That's kinda sad...anyway, some sort of fight happened, I'm guessing it's over but I'm not too sure, but I'm not in any mood to battle, especially battling a Dragonite."

Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:58 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Last edited by Lapras_lover on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I'm not going to be here for the next 2 days sorry, my parents only just told me we're going on holiday tomorrow, don't jump to far ahead without me))

Turning back round to the Ledian Hades began to get rather upset as he kept having to talk about his past, he started muttering under his breath trying not to show any emotion "What do you mean there is nothing wrong with me? My parents have ruined my life for nothing?" Hades slipped off into the shadows and began sobbing quietly.

EDIT: ((L_L, all off topic stuff goes in double brackets))
EDIT 2: ((People just ignore me now, This is my way of righting myself out of the story line until i get back))

Last edited by Mutant_Mewtwo on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well...yeah, but." Fivestar started to say, but couldn't finish in time when Hades left. "Never mind," he sighed.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:11 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard calmed down a bit when the poliwhirl walked off. The last thing he wanted was to be caught in the middle of a fight between a water type and a dragon.

"Um, well no. No, I don't know him and I'm not on any team. I also don't know why that poliwhirl butted into my fight, I could have taken Break alone." He said in a macho tone and turned to see that Break had vanished.

He's gone. Guess he went crawling back to Hydro HQ. Probably too afraid of me.

"Any way...thanks for showing up... I guess. Though there's no reason to worry. Like I said, I can handle myself."

Last edited by daveshan on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Paul came to the source of the conversation. It was a mime Jr. and a Ledian, there was also a ralts sobbing in the corner. "Hello, was there some sort of comotion down here?" he asked happily.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:26 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"There was...but it's pretty much over. Nothing of your interest probably. What happened around the corner? It sounded like a fight, and I know a fight when I hear one."

Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:30 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((L_L if you read my other post i said to ignore me now but what ever))

Hades turned around to see a Poliwhirl standing in front of him, with tears in his eyes he tried to look happy "No there is nothing going on down here, why would there be" With that Hades walked out of the alley way and back down the street

I'll show my family for ruining my life, they'll be sorry they deserted me

Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((well actualy i was just aknowlaging you're existance to set the mood you know))

"It was a fight between a team hydro member and a Charmeleon, I broke it up using a hydro pump, no big deal" he replied with a smile (( If poliwhirl can smile)) "I'm paul the Poliwhirl, nice to meet you" he said extending his hand.
It started to rain softly.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:38 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"That's all? I thought it was more than that." Fivestar put his hand out and shook Paul's, "I'm Johnny Fivestar, owner and main chef of the famous Fivestar Restaurant, good to know ya, but what's with the big scary Dragonite?"

Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:44 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Hey I love that resturaunt, you're a good cook." he said as he let go of Johnny's hand. "It's starting to rain, you guys want to go get some coffee or somthing?" he asked.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:48 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Sure, Although I did close Fivestar for tonight, I suppose it won't do any harm if I re-open it for a bit," he said. He looked up at the sky, surprised a bit that it was beginning to rain. Maybe he was asleep longer than he thought and it was the next night.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:57 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Paul desperatly wanted to get inside. If he was out in the rain for too long the make up he was wearing would wash off and it would be clear that he was shiney " I'm all for that, what about your mime friend ?" he asked quikley.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Sheesh, I leave for 3 hours and I come back to 20+ posts.))

Phillip caught the tail end of the conversation between the Poliwhirl and the Ledian. "Excuse me, did I hear you say that you're Johnny Fivestar? I've heard of your food, but I've never had occasion to try it. If you're reopening your shop, would you mind if I dropped in to try it?"

((Oh, and LOL. I'm enjoying hugely being the most intimidating pokemon in the RP, despite being a rather nice one. Everybody's scared of me! :lol:))

Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:11 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Yup, Johhny Fivestar, that's me," he said with a smug grin on his face. "Well, since it seems everyone wants my restaurant to open for the night, what the heck? Let's go, it' not too far at all, just a few blocks down from here. Ih, and the Mime Jr., he ain't my friend, I don't even know his name, nor do I know you name," he said as he turned to the Dragonite.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:27 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Oh, pardon me for not introducing myself. I am Dr. Phillip Domingion, but to most everyone I'm known as Dr. D. I work as an analyst for Team Midnight, but it's only a job. It's a very interesting job, though, and I learn all sorts of things about Pokemon City through it. For instance, I know exactly how much protection money you paid to Solar the last time you got charged. Though that's one of the not very interesting parts of the job."

Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:36 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((....Wow. The only place I've seen more posts in 4 hours is in the PvsM RP.))
Sonya, taking all of this in, said, "You know stuff about this city? Wow."
She stared at the Dragonite, who didnt exactly look too scary now. "Whats a Solar?" Realizing at once this seemed like a stupid question to people bigger than her, she mumbled, "Oh, never...never mind.."
Flipping her hair ((Is it hair, a helmet, or both? :?)) back, she said, "I-I'm S-S-Sonya," to nobod in particular rather than herself.

-Gardevoir~

Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:48 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Oh, no problem at all," he said. He felt a bit nervous seeing that he knew about him being in kahoots with Solar by force, and Dr. D was on Midnight himself, so doesn't that mean they should fight, and not have tea and crumpets.

Fivestar nearly toned out Sonya, but did manage to hear what she said. "Um..nice tou meet you all, anyway, we should all go before the rain picks up. Like I said, it's only a few blocks down," he said as he briskly walked down in the direction of his restaurant.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:53 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hey, wait up." Shard said as he caught up to them. "If you're Fivestar, you're the one I'm looking for. I was walking to your restaurant when I got attacked by Break."

He was a bit nervous about staying with a dragonite who was in the Midnight Gang. But seeing as how he didn't attack Fivestar, whom he had known for a while was a Solar gang-member, he wouldn't attack Shard, who he didn't know was in any gang at all.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:10 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Oh really? Sure, come along. The more the merrier I guess. Fivestar chuckled for a bit; I mean, a Solar, Midnight, someone who would belong in Inferno, and a Hydro were all going out to eat near the middle of the night. Something like this was obviously not common in Pokemon City, perhaps the war was finally slowing down to a halt.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:17 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next