It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
 Pokemon City RP 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well she's crazy, I tried too break up with her but she wouldn't let me" He explained. "so this is an excuse too get out of it".

Later.......
*from behind a closed door*
"your shiney? Why didn't you tell me before you freak?" Screamed a female voice.
"Dont call me a freak mrs. descrimination" Remarked paul angrily. "I'm leaving" she said
"Finnaly" he said happily.
Joy stormed out not noticing hades at all.
Paul came out in to the hall "You can come in now"

"Well that was quick, I must have been a pain in the backside living with someone like that" Hades walked into the apartment expecting a few small rooms and for everything to be cramped, it wasn't. "Isn't this a bit big to be an apartment, it's huge. How can you afford something like this?"

Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
"well it wasn't that expensive because it was infested with fire ants, But being a water type they were soon gone. psyche pays my rent if I fill in anytime." He replied happily. "do you want a drink? I've got Vodca , not for two year olds, Cola and juice." he asked.

Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

After closing shop, Fivestar returned to his nearby home. It wasn't much, but it was plenty enough to get by. Once he caught sight of his house, he was surprized to see someone standing right in front of it, a Scyther to be precise.

Fivestar sighed. It was early morning, he had gotten no sleep at all, and he did not want to deal with the likes of Solar at this time.

"What now Razor?" he asked bitterly.

"I heard that you stayed to run your restaurant all night."

"So?"

"To non-Solars."

"Point?"

"You haven't heard? Boss demands that you serve only Solars from now on. He doesn't want your reputation ruined with the fact that you serve inferior species. One more thing, due to this violation, your protection fee is going to be due a bit early, around...now, and at twice as much for your insolence."

"Right....so, if you're done with your total bull--" Fivestar was cut off when Razor used a strong Slash attack at him, sending Fivestar back several feet.

"Look, I don't have the time for this right now. I'll pay ya later today, but right now, I just wanna sleep."

"You'll be sleeping with the Magikarp when I'm done with you. I've never liked you Fivestar, so I'm going to deal with that right this instant!"

"Oh boy," Fivestar mumbled under his breath.

Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:21 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"well it wasn't that expensive because it was infested with fire ants, But being a water type they were soon gone. psyche pays my rent if I fill in anytime." He replied happily. "do you want a drink? I've got Vodca , not for two year olds, Cola and juice." he asked.

Hades began walking around the appartment looking for the living room "Wow fire ants. Did they taste any good?" Hades found the living room after finding two Bedrooms and the Bathroom, he walked in a sat down "Nah I don't need a drink, but whats Vodka and why can't I have some?"

Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:12 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Vodca, its em...its..... medicine" He lied.
"Hey, people might get suspicious about me liveing with a two year old, so how about tomorrow we go down to the adoption agency and make you my legal son?" he asked hopfully.

((S_S mabey you should remind krisp, Kirke and pelligargetic as they may have forgotten about it))

Last edited by Lapras_lover on Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

After leaving Fivestars, Alex decided to walk around for a little bit, contemplating what the mysterious pokeblocks might have been created for. He was so deep in thought, however, that he didn't actually pay attention to where he was going, and walked straight deep into Solar teritorry. After a while, he heard some sounds of a scruffle of sorts. Running towards it, he saw Fivestar being attacked by a Scyther.

"Ugh, I don't exactly want to get into a fight, but..."

Not realizing that he was need deep in an area full of Team Solar thugs, he rushed the Scyther, slamming him right in the back with a Slash attack.

Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:17 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Okay guys, as sorry as I am, I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow and won't be back till the 18th; I probably won't be posting any more in this thread until I get back then. So, try not to interact with me, or advance the story pages and pages, and don't worry, I will be back on the 18th.))

Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:39 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Razor quickly got up and said, "You've got a lot of nerve attacking a fellow Solar." Razor obviously assumed that since he was a Normal Type, he was part of Solar. "So, we've got 2 traitors. Heh, Boss will definitely promote me if I do away with both of you," he grinned.

"Thanks...whoever you are. Now, let's get rid of this unwanted pest."

((Will do JsXtm, and I'll PM them soon, just in case, or something.))

Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:05 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"No problem" Alex replied, before looking upon the Scyther and smirking

"You assume too much," hoping to distract the Scyther so he didn't realize that he was getting ready to Counter.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:29 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"So you're not with Solar? Good; that just gives me more of a reason to kill you," Razor said as he smirked. Then suddenly, he dissappeared, but just as quickly he reappeared and slammed into Alex, the Quick Attack nearly impossible to dodge combined with a Scyther's naturally high speed.

"Oh yeah, take this!" Fivestar shouted as he prepared a Silver Wind, the breeze around him intensifying.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:05 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Alex felt the brunt of the Quick Attack slam into him, but he pretty much absorbed it.

"Heh, kill me will you? Let's see if I have something to say about that"

He then grabed the Scyther's claws before swinging him, and slamming him right into a wall.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:29 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Razor tentiively got up after being thrown against a wall, only to be smashed into it again by Fivestar's Silver Wind. He groaned in pain, but managed to get up again.

"Looks like you're tougher than you look Zangoose. You too Fivestar. You guys may have won this battle, but I'll definitely be back. Just remember, it's the two of you...against all of Solar, so I suggest you start writing your wills." With that said, Razor used his wings and took off into the early morning sky.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:56 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Well, I doubt we'll see him personally again," Alex commented after seeing the Scyther fly off.

"Oh, and by the way, my name is Alex. I was at your restaurant last night, I was the one who wanted Tea and honey, remember?"

Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:08 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fivestar recollected a bit, but then remembered. "Oh yeah, I thought you looked familiar. Now if you don't mind, I need some sleep, badly." Fivestar said as he turned the key and entered his house.

"Have a good day and all that jazz," he said before closing the door.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:25 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Yeah, I'm a bit tired too, now that you mention it." Alex said as he turned around and started making his way back to his house

"Well, see you later." He said around his shoulder while walking. Suprisingly, he was able to make it all the way to his house, going through all of Solar Territory without any incident. Going inside his apartment, he simply flopped down on his bed, falling asleep before his head hit the pillow.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Vodca, its em...its..... medicine" He lied.
"Hey, people might get suspicious about me liveing with a two year old, so how about tomorrow we go down to the adoption agency and make you my legal son?" he asked hopfully.

((S_S mabey you should remind krisp, Kirke and pelligargetic as they may have forgotten about it))

"*Cough Cough* I have a cough, I need the medicine really bad so can I have some now *Cough Cough*"

Hades walked out of the living room and into the Kitchen where paul was pouring him self a drink "I don't think that's a very good idea, I barely know you at all and I only met you earlier"

Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"its em not cough medicine, it would make your cough worse.
Think about it this way if you kept living on the streets someone would eventualy bring you too an adoption agency. Then someone would adopt you and you would have just met them and might not even know there first names" he bargoned

Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:40 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I didn't forget, I just wasn't sure of what to put, but now I've finally made up my mind :D ))

Itz woke up in his apartment bed and yawned. He got up, ate breakfast, and was getting ready to head out the door, when a Venasaur and an Ariados appeared at his front door.
"Ummm, hi. If you don't mind, I was kinda getting ready to go somwhere."
"We hear you been eatin' at a place called Fivestar," said the Vensaur.
"We've come as representatives of both Midnight and Solar, to make sure you ain't goin' back there." said the Ariados.
"And this would be because...?"asked Itz.
"BECAUSE" said the Vensaur, his anger rising "we asked you not to, and if you don't agree, then we'll have to make you."
"Look," said Itz, pushing them both aside to get past, "I'm not in either of those gangs, so therefore, I really don't understand what your prob--"
"THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU'RE GETTING ON MY NERVES, OK?" the Vensaur yelled and picked up Itz with its vines and knocked him against the wall.
"Itzak, we know who you are," said the Ariados calmly "We know about your ties with Midnight, we know whcih restaurant you were at yesterday and Solar's even got someone over there, talking to the owner of the restaurant." Itz slowly began to stand up. "And if you don't cooperate, we're going to have to take you to someone who'll make ya."
"We'll see..." said Itz. He stood up and looked at that them, and unexpectedly fired a shadow ball at the Ariados, knocking him through the doorway to Itz's apartment.
Itz ran for it, phasing himself through every wall until he got to the other side of the building, when he then took the elevator.
When Itz got to the lobby he ran outside only to meet the Venesaur he encountered earlier.
"Itzak Arkam, so nice to meet you." The Vensaur used a powerful Earthquake on Itz, knocking him out.

Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"its em not cough medicine, it would make your cough worse.
Think about it this way if you kept living on the streets someone would eventualy bring you too an adoption agency. Then someone would adopt you and you would have just met them and might not even know there first names" he bargoned

"What type of Medicine is it, I have lots of illnesses see I have a Blue hat, and thats not normal for a Ralts to have a Blue hat so I need some Medicine." Hades walked back into the Living room, laid down on the Setee (sofa, couch whatever you call it) thinking about Paul had just said "Well I guess your right, your better than any bum off the street who would sell me because i'm Shiny, oops i mean i'm not shiny the Blue hat means i'm ill. So can i have the Medicine now?"

Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"The medicine is for a water type condition" He said as he poured a glass of cola for himself. "But dont worry when you're living with me we'll clear up that coughand the blue hat is not an illness."

Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:15 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fivestar didn't have much time to sleep. His place opened up at noon, but he had to be there at eleven. He trudged his way out of bed, had breakfast, and got ready for work. He walked the five minutes it took to get to work to find that a rather large, impatient line was there.

"What time is it?" Fivestar asked.

"1:00" replied the Swellow who was first in line.

"1:00! I'm late...oh dear," he panicked, quickly opening the restaurant. His chefs were in the kitchen, pre-preparing meals. Fivestar sat all the guests that had to wait in line with the help of his waiters and then fled into the kitchen and asked a chef to start making some coffee. Judging by the looks of the Pokemon who were in Fivestar, he'd have to do at least 4 live performences today, and maybe another 4 during dinner.

Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:00 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard woke up and rubbed his head. "Man, what's a charmeleon gotta do to get a little respect?" He asked rhettorically.

"How about, not blurt out Inferno secrets?" A voice asked him. Shard looked around and saw Sand standing next to three steelixes. "Shard, I believe you know Ste, Eli, and Xes. You will be assisting them on their mission into Psyche territory." Sand said.

"What?" Shard yelled.

"Sillence you under-evolved fool." Eli snapped. "Tyrant wants us to see how easily we could expand the boarders of Inferno territory. The three of us shall pose as members of the Psyche Gang while you shall appear to be our prisoner."

"And what if I gave you the middle claw and said 'see ya'?" Shard snapped back.

Ste smiled. "Then we give you the option of letting us kill you or telling Tyrant about your actions at Fivestar's restaurant."

Shard's blood went cold. Even on the most obnoxious, pissed off, arrogant day of his life he would never want to cross pathes with Tyrant. Tyrant's a tyrantitar of more than extraoridanary powers. His coming to power in the Inferno Gang came when he overthrew Claw, a blaziken and the previous leader of Inferno. During the fight, Tyrant took three focus punches from Claw after claw had maxed out his sword dance while he was increasing his dragon dance. Needless to say, the battle quickly ended in Tyrant's favor.

After that battle, Tyrant's reputation quickly spread throughtout Pokecity and it is rumored that most fighting types wouldn't even risk attacking him.

"When do we go?" He asked with a voice filled with hopelessness.

"Much better, Shard, much better." Sand said.

Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:06 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Hades, hurry up we have too get too psyche HQ soon tosign you up" paul shouted while he slipped on his coat. "You need too learn too fight to survive in this city and thats what they'll teach you at Psyche junior academy"

Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Ok ok i'm coming, a kid needs his beauty sleep" Hades walked out of the living room and over to the front door "Paul I don't think I need to go to the academy, i've been living on the streets for 2 years and i'm still fine. Plus I wouldn't want to show the other people up."

Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:36 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"That confident huh ? well I have too work and I cant very well leave you here on your own because 60% of accidents occur in the home or somthing like that. If you dont battle then you'll never evolve into a big blue gardevoir" he said while humming a fun tune

Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next