It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 Pokemon City RP 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Ah yes, the days of Gardy1313's Ericka and Blackwind's Levin posting page after page while nobody else was on.))

Turning towards the Kirilia, Phillip answered, "Solar is one of the five Pokemon Gangs in Pokemon City. In general, all the gang members are on the mean side, so it's better to avoid them. However, you seem to have stumbled into a rare occurence; a group of pokemon from rival gangs, going out to eat. What about you, you look hungry; would you like to join us? You'd complete the picture, you probably would join Team Psyche, although I'd recommend staying out of it altogether. In case you were wondering, the other three teams are Midnight, whom I work for, Hydro, the team the Poliwhirl is on, and Inferno, who the Charmeleon would probably join, if he was on a team, although I don't think he is."

Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

After a long day of just standing around at the entrance of the Psyche's main building, acting as security, Alex was ready to eat. "I'm gonna go ahead and get going," Alex said to Medicham, the other member of the day security, "Do you wanna come with me? I'm going to Fivestars. At least, I think they're still open this time of night."

"Nah, I'm unfortunatly working overtime tonight," Sam, the Medicham said back to him, "At least it's more money. Go ahead and enjoy yourself, Alex. I don't think they'll be open this late anyway."

"Suit yourself," Alex said, while walking out the door. Knowing full well that Fivestar's restaurant was on Team Solar turf, it was well worth it for the food, and he could usually pretend that he was on that team anyway, since no one really asked. However, as he came to the restuarant, he came face to face with a 'Closed' sign.

"Ugh, great. Came out all the way here for nothing," He mumbled to himself. Just as he was getting ready to go, he heard the sound of people walking behind him, and hesitated for a moment, while he shot a glance to see who it was.

Easily the most unusal group he'd ever seen, Alex saw a Dragonite, Ledian, Poliwhirl, and a Kirlia. Recognizing the Ledian as Fivestar, he went ahead and just waited by the door, hoping that he might reopen so he could get out of this rain.

Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
(( read my earlier posts I'm on Psyche because of my father who was an alakazam))

Paul gave Phillip a mean look. but then thought this guy doesn't seem so involved with his gang, mabey he's not so bad.
Pauls make up was starting to drip off and his light blue started to show.

Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard looked and saw a zangoose standing by the front door of the restaraunt.

"Friend of your's?" He asked Fivestar.

Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:17 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"The Zangoose? Nope, never met him in my life. Must been looking for me though if he's waiting outside my restaurant in the rain," he said as they approached the door. Fivestar pulled the key to the building from inside his wing patch...thingy and used it to open the door.

"Consider Fivestar open for the rest of the night. Have a seat, grab a menu, and I'll take your orders."

Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:14 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard instantly ran in and turned to the meat section. "Man, this all looks good. Hey Fivestar, just give me anything that was alive yesterday but wasn't a fire-type."

Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:40 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Phillip overheard Shard, and said, "Oh, my goodness." to himself. He began poring over the menu, searching for something not quite so carnivorous.

Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:57 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Overhearing them talk about him, but deciding nothing of it, Alex walked into the restaurant behind everyone else as Fivestar opened up again. He walked over, away from the group, and sat down at a table not too far from those he had seen walk in, but not close at all.

Opening up his menu, he look to see whatever appeared tasty.

Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:20 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Itz looked in the restaurant and saw all the people. He smiled glad that it was open.
Itz walked inside and saw a large group of pwople at a table, and a Zangoose sitting at a table alone. Itz walked over and sat down with the Zangoose.
"Hi. I've never been here before, you know if the food's any good?"

Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:15 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Just give me a holler when you're all ready," Fivestar said as he pushed open the swing door. He donned his cooking apron and French poofy chef hat, and preheated the oven. He also turned one of the burners on, filled a teapot up with water, and put it on the burner. Tea always helped him relax when things started to get hectic in Fivestar, but he was just tired in this case.

Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:31 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"The tauros steak sounds good to me." Shard said with drool coming from his mouth.

Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Nouvelle lit her cigarette with her lip shaped lighter, and placed it back in her pocket. Her eyes closed as the smoke flew out of her mouth on the wings of a Dustox. Her knees buckled, and she fell to the ground. She sighed, and lay her head to the side. It had been a hard day at Fivestar, the clients were more than eager to hear her sing, and that was the only thing she didn't want to do. Today was the day her father died. She could stare into the patches of stars on the quilt of night all she wanted, but she could only see the last coals of the once burning fire laughing at her from her father's burned-out eyes. She took in another whiff of smoke, and heard voices at the main entrance. "Aww Crap..." She mumbled "Must be some gang trying to break in..." Her cigarette dropped to the ground, and she stepped on it as she got up, and ran into the restaraunt. She saw someone waiting behind the door, and hid herself behind a barstool. "It must be one of those dirty clan members..." She stayed in her hiding place until she heard the door open. Then she screamed....

Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Kirke: What? There are about a half-dozen characters in the resturaunt already.))

Tauros steak, how despicable. Ugh. "Fivestar, I believe that I will have the Orange Cream Pie, and a mug of the Tea I smell boiling in the back."

Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Did any one else hear that screaming?" Shard asked.

Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:02 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hades now wandered the streets again, looking for the people he saw before. He walked slowly back up to the alley way where they were before but with no luck. Thinking he now had nothing, no friends and no family he sat down to gather his thoughts, suddenly he heard a scream come from down the street and rushed to it. Once there he saw all the people he had met before, The Dragonite, Poliwhirl and the Ledian was in the kitchen cooking. He walked in at sat down with them "remember me?"

Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:17 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I'll have the Torchic egg and Ivysaur leaf salad with a green tea, please"
Aked paul. Paul was a vegetarian, he wouldn't eat anything dead.
No one had seemed to notice that his shiney state was showing.
The ralts that had been sobbing in the corner of the ally entered.
Paul said nothing but he Recognised the zangoose as a security man from the Psyche main building.

Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:00 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Ok, a Tauros steak, Ivysaur leaf salad, blah blah blah, etc. etc etc...coming up," Fivestar shouted. He didnt bother to say all the orders, but he knew what they were. He began to sear the Tauros steak while tossing the salad when he half shouted half asked, "What dressing?!" Once he would finish the steak and salad, he'd begin to cook the egg and get out a slice of the pie from the cooler. Since all his other cooks took off for the night, he'd be going solo tonight, but that didn't make him worry. He likes challenges. Also, the sounds of cooking droned out any possible screaming.

Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:11 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Do you have sitrus-berry sauce?" asked paul who was quite fond of sitrus berry's. Paul decided that he would make the decision today; whether he would evolve into politoed or poliwhrath. He would base his decision on whether the others noticed if he was shiney or not. If they did he would use the kings rock, if they didn't he would use the water stone.

Last edited by Lapras_lover on Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Who votes we skip to the end of the meal?))

Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:49 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I vote no. There's no reason to go into the detail of eating the food, but we can have some sort of conversation over the meal, and hopefully advance the plot.))

Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:29 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Good point. Ok, here comes plot advancement.))

Shard looked up at the dragonite and asked, "You said you're in Midnight, right? Do you know anything about that incident where a hundred-some crates of wierd colored pokeblocks were found in the river last month? The authorities traced the contents to a Midnight research plant but couldn't find anything conclusive."

Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:18 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Hmm? Yes, I work for Midnight, although I'm not really part of the gang. Hmm, let me think... No, I don't remember hearing anything about that except from the news. But, Research and Development (whom I'd assume was behind whatever happened) usually keeps to itself, and all of my work is more in the Public Relations sector of things. Keeping track of potential spies for the other gangs near the HQ, and things like that. Although, I suppose that could also be considered Counter-Intelligence."

Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:36 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Paul's cell phone rang so he plunged his hand into his gym bag.
His hand acidently touched off both his water stone and his kings rock.
Paul didn't notice that this had happened so he contuinued to fish out his cell phone; it was his brother kadabra telling Paul that he was coming too town for a while.

Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:12 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

After time passed, and the steam and smoked cleared the kitchen, Fivestar finished cooking the first meals, and he gave them to their respective Pokemon.

"Just give me a shout when the rest of you are ready!"

Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:14 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard was about to ask something else, but noticed the poliwhirl glowing.

"Hey, toad boy. You do have controlled evolution, could you pick some other time to...Holy crap your a shiny pokemon!"

Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next