It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
 Land of Arpee - I'm Just So Proud 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You guys..." Roy mumbled. He didn't know half of what was going on. Having just woken up didn't help either, and neither did having not eaten for two days. "First off, stop fighting, second, my name's Roy and I've already said that, third, I'm going to go eat." He walked back inside the Inn, ordered some breakfast, and sat down at a booth, eating.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Undead, if you don't step away from him soon, I promise your death will be painful and slow!" Angela said, looking at Lippie.
Don't worry. Not like Undead will get a chance to lay a hand on you. After all, Undead and I have a score to settle. she noticed Roy was gone.
"Just great. Why did Roy leave?!" Angela sighed.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Because I haven't eaten in two days, that's why. Roy thought. I doubt you know what that's like.

((Dragons, including transformed ones, have sensitive ears. That explains why the bell in the tower hurt Roy's ears so much, and how he can hear her right now.))

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:36 pm
is very close to getting banned

Whipping his tail around, Lippie continued to glare at Undead.
"Be thankful that Serra's not here or I wouldn't be the only one wanting to get you!" he whispered menacingly.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

What is up between those two... Roy thought. He could hear the entire conversation through the wall, so he just sat there eating his breakfast and listening to what seemed to be the most pointless argument in the world.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:55 pm

"Okay.. maybe I should explain to you guys." Lippie said, moving to lean on Angela's shoulder.

"I am from a place called the Realm of Imagination. That's all you need to know about that place. I am the conscience of a girl named Serra Larosse, called Confused Flareon on a forum. When the forum got over 2000 members, they held a big party. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out very well. A member called Tiny_Fighter kissed my human, Serra, and another member called Leona just happened to get a photo of it. Leona threatened to post the photo all over the forum, so Serra tried to stop her, using the help of a creature Serra had created, called Admin. To stop Serra stopping her, Leona summoned a bunch of huge pink robots and killed Serra's friend Maxie, before knifing Serra in the hand to try and stop her. Through all this, Undead just stood there and laughed.

Later on, as they went to a place called Mossdeep City, Undead taunted my human, enraging her enough to cause her to attack him. She stopped herself before killing him, but he was still badly hurt. In response, he tried to get Tiny_Fighter to kill a very close friend of Serra's, Gardevoir.

So you can see why I don't like this guy!"

Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy finished eating and went back outside. "Well, that explains a lot. But still, if you two don't back off, I'll--" he stopped short.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I'm Murmanthius by the way, 9th level djinni. I've also been called Hetetsep, Sedir, and the great and powerful Bol. Perhaps you've heard of my accomplishments, being an other-worldly creature such as myself?" I said, and put on my best hopeful grin.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:44 pm

"Murmanthius eh?" Lippie seemed impressed. "I believe we've met. You may not remember me. About.. ahh, three Other Realm years ago perhaps? London, some weird rebellion or something? I was wandering around there for a bit and ran into you."

Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:33 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Hey, Lippie. You may want to just call him Murman, since his name is so hard to pronounce." Angela looked like she was about to giggle.
I'm glad he's not with Dark Tyrant. He's too...well...cute to be evil.
"Oh and Lippie, have you heard people talking about a person named Dark Tyrant? I'll explain later if you haven't." Angela offered, hoping Roy hadn't heard her thinking Lippie was cute.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead, frustrated that he couldn't headbutt the creepy creature, gave up and began headbutting Angela instead. But when he heard that Lippie didn't know Dark Tyrant he stood up straight. "You don't know who Dark Tyrant is? Hahaha, you're stupid," Undead laughed mockingly, glaring at the beast, "Dark Tyrant is the evil, tyrannical wannabe-overlord of all Arpee. He's not a very nice guy, to say the least. I'll let the others explain the rest, I'm hungry." Undead walked into the inn and sat next to the redhead swordguy. "I want food," he said, stealing Roy's plate, which had just arrived. "Mmm... eggs."

Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:17 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Little late, Undead. Roy finished his breakfast and is outside with the others :wink: ))

Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:37 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"A rebellion in London? That doesn't narrow things down much... But it's true, I seem to recall your aura. Yet, I don't remember us as the best of friends at our last meeting", I said, remembering a certain imprisonment inside of a bubble.

Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:26 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Due to a warp in the space-time continuum, even when Roy does go outside he will still be in the inn, eating. Forever. Which explains how Undead managed to steal his food. ))

Undead walked back outside and said, "okay, stupidheads, we have to head off. For all we know Dark Tyrant may be looking for the Relix himself, so we have to beat him to them. On to the stage we go!" Undead jumped on the stage and high-fived the DJ, signalling that they were ready to go.

Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:02 am

"I'm coming too. I'm not letting you out of my sight, Undead." Lippie said, flapping his wings. He closed his eyes and in a second had transformed into his human form.

"Let's go then." he said, leaping up onto the stage.

Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:59 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy got onto the stage as well. Right about then, he saw Lippie, but he was a human...What the...? I thought I was the only one who could do that...bah, nevermind. he thought.

((Space-time continuum..? When did that come into play here? Ah well, nevermind...))

Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:09 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"So Undead, you know which swamp we're going to first," Stewart asked as he boarded the stage.

Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:19 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yes, please don't tell me it's the Shadowmire. I hear there are these things in there that love to eat humans..." Roy said. He remembered when Drakaan was fleeing the things that killed her family, she had to go through Shadowmire and got cut up pretty badly.

"Wait...I remember someone going in Shadowmire for an odd jeweled spellstone once...If that's what your after, I can probably tell you where it is."

Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"No, we're just going to 'Ye ol' Swamp in the East,' also known as Yosite Swamp. It's a big ol' swamp that contains most swamps that have ever been RPed. The creator of the Land of Arpee just thought it best if all the swamps were in the one place. It helps with the filing," Undead said, ever the expert on Arpee. Then he jumped onto the stage, and, after checking that everyone was onboard, he signalled the DJ and they shot up into the air, the stage following close behind..

Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thank goodness... Roy thought. This meant that he probably wouldn't have to deal with any of the man-eating Trogs for a while.

Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Exactly how many relics are there?" I asked.

Well, this should be a wonderful experience. Or it would be, if I didn't have that constant nagging at my essence... and if I didn't have to exert myself for the sake of a world that has imprisoned me all my life... and if my company didn't consist of a turtle eating dinosaur, a dragon who's head looks like it's on fire, a headbutting maniac, and an flirting, thought intruding girl with anger issues. Did I mention the armless... monster... whose hobbies include long walks on the beach and sticking people in a bubble?!

Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Five," Udnead answered, definitively, "or six. Maybe four. I don't know how many there are! Why should I?! I hate you!!!" Undead growled and sat at the edge of the stage, watching the ground speed by. "We're nearly there," Undead said, after a few seconds, and pointed down at a huge, sprawling, brown-green mess of swampliness.

Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Lovely." Roy said sarcastically, staring down at the swamp. Maybe I should search by air...

Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:33 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"So, where do we start? Are you planning on splitting us up? Are would you prefer we sticking together so we can waste our time as one big group of oddballs?" I asked.

Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Just what I was going to say. I could search by air, but if these things are hidden under piles of ick then that wouldn't help much." Roy said. "If we split up, we can cover more area. But if we split up, it'd be good to put us in groups...that way if we get attacked-unlikely, right?-then we won't end up losing someone."

That was quite a mouthful.

Roy stretched. Wonder what the Relix-things look like...maybe they look like the Spellstone from Surdana.

Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next