It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
 Land of Arpee - I'm Just So Proud 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

In a few seconds the stage was wallowing in the mud, just in front of an enormous temple-pyramid. "That's where the first Relix is. Somewhere in or around the temple. Somewhere in the swamp. Or around the swamp. But probably in the temple. Let's go."

Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:45 pm
is very close to getting banned

Changing back to his natural form, Lippie took to the air.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" He asked impatiently. "I'm not going to wade through that mud, humans, so I'll meet you at the temple." Turning, he flapped his long wings and flew towards the temple.

Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:45 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Neither am I, you cowardly beast," Undead said, and, taking a running jump from the satge, he leaped all the way to the stairs at the base of the temple. He ran up the steps and stopped at the door. It was huge, smelly, and made of stone. Also, it was closed.

"Hmm... there must be a key or something somewhere," Undead said, looking around at the others, "what are you waiting for? Get digging!"

Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:00 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Or you could just look under the welcome mat underneath your feet. Keys are almost always under mats," said Stewart as he took the stairs up to the front of the door.

Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:47 am
Profile YIM

"Not where I come from they aren't.." Lippie said, lifting the mat to peer under it. "And haha, nothing's there. How about... up here.." Flying up to the roof, Lippie peered around the edges and reached in a hand to pull out a long stone object. Shaking a large fur-covered purple spider off the end of it, he flew down and showed the others.

"I'm not a lock-maker but this looks like it may be a key of some sort. I- ow!" Unnoticed, the purple spider had crawled up behind Lippie and bitten his tail. He scowled and shot a Flamethrower at it. The blackened and scorched spider blinked then scampered away. Lippie rubbed his tail and frowned.

Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Meh, great. Roy thought as he jumped across the gap. I'm used to ice, not mud...and I hope that's the key. I just want to get out of here...

"Hey, Undead. Are all the Relix in these pyramid-things?" he asked.

Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"So I guess this means we're sticking together?" I asked. "How big is this temple? And how exactly are we going to search this entire thing to find a relic that could be microscopic... or alive and hungry?"

Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"If it's IN something that's alive and hungry, that won't be much of a problem...but if it IS something that's going to eat me and I'm not allowed to kill it, that's the problem..." Roy said. He walked over to Lippie and inspected the key-thing. "Looks like a key. Try it, see if it fits."

Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead took the key of the flying beastie and pushed it into the keyhole. There was a loud click and an eardrum shattering crunch as the doors slid open. "Well, in you go..." Undead said, gesturing to the others to go inside.

Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:26 am

"Did nobody notice that I just got bitten by a spider bigger than that weird dragon thing?" Lippie scowled and flew inside, his tail flame giving a bit of light.

Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:32 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You did?" Undead asked, looking witheringly at the beast, "hopefully it will kill you. Come on, we have to find that Relix. We'll have to fight some gigantic monster and go through all sorts of puzzles before we reach it of course. Oh, never mind. There it is."

Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:45 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Undead, before you do anything stupid, let someone go and grab it. You never know when there might actually be traps." with that, Angela ran over to grab the Relix.
Undead will thank me if I end up getting hurt. But I should throw him into a trap. Angela thought.

Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I saw you get bitten, Lippie, but I don't think that spider's poison will work on you." Roy said, walking into the tomb-like pyramid. He watched Angela run over and grab what looked to be one of the Relix.

That was rather easy...but if this is a trap, Angela's lost her mind. Roy thought, glancing at the walls to make sure nothing was even slightly out of place. He didn't see anything really...the only light was from Lippie's tail, making it rather hard to see.

He closed his eyes for a moment, and when he opened them they weren't his usual reddish eyes. He undid the magic on his eyes, letting Drakaan's icy blue ones through to allow him to see a little better in the dark. Heh, it helps when you've spent most of your life in half-year long night, I guess.. he thought as he scanned the area again.

He saw a tile on the floor that seemed to be a switch. Angela, don't step on that tile right there on your way out...it's most likely a trap... he thought.

Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Angekla grabbed the Relix and was about to run towards the others when she read Roy's thought.
"What-" without realizing it, she stepped on the tile and felt it lowering slightly. She looked at the others, a panicked look on her face.
"This can't be my day. Get out of here now!"

((In reality, today is my day! Spring Break has started at my school!))

Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( I just wanted to say that if any of you have a good idea as to any traps in the place, or as t owhat the Relix is then use it. I'm not planning to dictate the story ))

"Don't worry," Undead said, turning around to look at the door, "the door is still wide ope... n... oh." The huge slab o' rock was firmly shut, and the room was still pretty dark. "Uh oh, we're in trouble. Very trouble."

Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Oh, good one, Undead! I had an idea for a trap, but now because they're trapped, I can't use it! :x ))

Angela was stunned.
"Well, I suppose it could've been worse." she walked over to them. Or at least, she was going to, but she stepped on another tile and heard something.
"Please tell me I didn't set off a real-" without warning, an arrow appeared and hit her in the back!
I should've guessed it was a poison arrow. she thought before she passed out.

((I decided to use it after all! :twisted: Is anyone against my idea?))

Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:37 am

"Well this is dark." Lippie's seemingly disembodied voice said. "Light please."

Light flared up from where he was floating to reveal his tail-flame gowing brilliantly and several balls of fire floating next to him.

"I know you don't care, but my tail really hu- Angela!" Suddenly spotting Angela on the ground he flew over to her in a panic.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Maybe this is stupid, but I think its funny.))

Looking around, I saw that there was a whole ring of tiles around the edge of the room that were the same color as the one that set off the arrow-trap. I didn't worry, since it should be easy enough to stay off of them.

I looked towards the girl who had been hit by the arrow. That was stupid of her. It would have been easy to avoid that single tile, but in her hastiness, she just had to get herself shot. Brilliant.

I looked back to the edge of the room, only to see that every tile around the edge of the room, two rows in now, threatened to shoot us with a poison tipped arrow. Wonderful. Color changing floors. The third row was now changing into a switch. Now the fourth. Soon the entire floor would be covered, and we would have nowhere to go.

"Um, I believe that there is reason for concern. And it's getting closer", I said. Our little island in the center of the room was all that kept us from becomiung pincushions.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:16 pm

Looking up, Lippie noticed what Murmanthius was saying.

"Oh, my.." he said in surprise. "That's certainly not good for you ground-walkers now, is it?"

Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy heard the shot go off (Arrows make noise too :wink: ). As soon as the light went on and he saw Angela, he flew (Yes, the wings again) over to her. Damnit, I don't know how to get these things out of a human! he thought. He figured that the tile Angela stepped on set off more tiles that set more traps...

"Nobody move...this place's a huge trap now..." he managed to sputter out. Basically what was happening to him was sort of like an inner struggle: It was getting extremely difficult to keep the magic seal done due to Angela's being shot, and he knew if he let the magic go then he'd just set off more traps and have them all killed.

He couldn't hold it. The magic seal broke, but when it was Drakaan again, it was a miniform of her (About five feet long instead of nine, including her tail). The jewels on her head and chest shone brightly.

((I'd like to see what Lippie thinks of Drakaan :wink: And R2, you can pick the effect of the jewels (aka Soul Gems, as they're called in the Med. Fant. RP), just don't godmod my character.

EDIT: Just for reference, Roy was off the ground when he transformed))

Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:30 pm

"What the flip?! You're a chick! And.. a dragon!" More astounded about Draaken's change in gender than her change in form, Lippie stared, eyes bulging in shock.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:03 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Anyone with any ideas on how to get out of this trap? Wait..I think I do. Roy, or Drakaan or whatever can carry us out, 1, maybe 2 at a time if he...she's strong enough to carry 2."

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:19 pm
Profile YIM

Lippie scowled. "Um, hello? I have wings too you know! And psychic powers!" He looked down to see three more lines of tiles change and smirked. Waving a hand, he lifted everyone in the room up into the air, glowing softly with a brilliant blue light.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:21 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Then why didn't you do that sooner? We could've been out of here by now but...oh just forget it."

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:24 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Put me down, or I'll freeze you." Drakaan scowled in her normal voice. "I'm perfectly capable of doing that, you know."

((Assuming Lippie put her down))

"Now that that's done...stupid tiles..." She turned to the closed door, avoiding the tiles. "Watch this." The gems on her head, still glowing, pulsed with light, and the door lifted up again. She walked out into the ick of the swamp.

"Is Angela going to be okay...?" She muttered.

((EDIT: I finally got a great pic of Drakaan. I'll edit my first post with it.))

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next