It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
 Land of Arpee - I'm Just So Proud 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead followed, and after climbing a set of rather ugly steps they arrived in another, similarly huge and similarly ugly, hall. Undead pushed the button that said, "Real Service This Time *Cough*Not*Cough*" and another incredibly loud "ding dong," rang out, probably calling more enemies.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy stood back up. "Ugh, what's with the bells? Does this evil lord have a sense of humor or something? Bet he's a toad."

As he said that, similar looking goblins ran into the room, but these didn't hold notebooks, just pencils, but really sharp.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead looked around at the goblins. The pencils glinted evilly in the lack of sunlight. A couple exploded. Suddenly something descended from the ceiling. It was a dark figure shrouded in dark clothing, covered in dark armour and... beswathed in darkness. It's darkness was so dark that all the darkness in the room seemed really, really bright when compared it. The dark figure said, rather redundantly, "I... am Dark Tyrant!"

Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Heh, your minions are pathetic. They blow up if you just look at 'em."

He drew the sword, ready to fight. "Let's go."

Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Your puny weapons cannot defeat me!" Dark Tyrant laughed, and his form seemed to grow larger, "the only things which can defeat me are the four Great Relics of Arpee!" There was a pause, "maybe I shouldn't have told you that, but no matter! Today, you shall die!" Dark Tyrant lifted his hands into the air and the back wall disappeared, only to b replaced by hordes of zombies.

Undead faltered. Zombies were his greatest enemy.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy got sorta...ticked off at Dark Tyrant. He forgot all about keeping the magic seal, and then there was a flash of light.

Then a really, really loud roar.

"Tell me if I can't defeat you!" Drakaan roared. She slashed down five zombies in one swipe of her tail.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dark Tyrant laughed. No matter how big any of them got, he would always be bigger. Darkness was like that. He roared a command to the Zombies and they began to run, which was probably slower than their walking, towards Undeadcutlet.

"We can't beat him!" Undead shouted, frantic tears in his eyes, "he's too powerful!" Undead was dangerously low on coffee, and thus was very edgy. As Drakaan took flight he grabbed the dragon's tail and began to hit it with his fist, possibly just because it was so hopelessly futile.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Grr, what are you doing?!" She shook Undead off, then turned to the zombies inching closer. She breathed fire on them...

Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dark Tyrant extinguished the fire with his darkness, then turned to Undead. "You see, this little guy has the right idea. You can't beat me, I'm just too all powerful. Go away, get some coffee, and maybe come back when you're ready." And with that Dark Tyrant disappeared into the ceiling.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Drakaan was in a rage, and she tried bashing her head into the ceiling. Didn't work out too well.

"Well...I suppose we should get going..." She transformed back into Roy. "But, I'm only traveling in this form. I don't want people to know I'm a dragon quite yet."

Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead nodded and ran out of the room. He raced down the stairs and out the front door into the snow. Luckily the DJ had managed to fix the stage and they were ready to go. Undead hopped onto the stage and waited for the others to come.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy was ready to run out when he saw something sparkly on the floor. Now, dragons are attracted to glittering objects, and a transformed one's no different. He ran over and picked it up...

A jewel. Good joy. But, he looked closer at the silvery-blue gem necklace. It seemed to be swirling inside...

He ran outside to Undead and the rest of the gang. "Hey, Undead! Look what I found!"

((EDIT: I found a pic of Drakaan, finally ^_^ Here: Drakaan))

Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((My goodness, you guys posted alot while I was gone! I'll just have to improvise.))

I had been watching all this with mixed feelings of grim amusement and complete bewilderment. I was annoyed that I had been called for this assignment, instead of one of my masters stupid foliots. Even an imp could handle this. I just watched while the others disposed of our foes (if you can call them "foes". They're really just minor nuisances).

And then the really dark guy showed up. He didn't look like much; any demon could take on that appearance if they please, and many did. But this guys aura was not exactly weak.

So now we have to travel some more. Just what I was hoping for.

I had remained in the boy's guise for the duration of our presence in this castle, and was now strolling out of the building at a calm pace. I reached the stage and heard Roy's call behind me.

"Brilliant, now we're collecting jewelry", I said.

Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Not jewelry. Look." He held it closer to Murmanthius. "That's dragon blood. Most potent poison in the world." He put the necklace on. "I don't want anyone taking this. That's why I'm keeping it."

Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:35 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Dragon's blood?" I asked. "What use will that be to us? Wait... I have a cunning plan! Okay, we dress up as poor maids in need of work, hope that Lightless Master employs us as his personal drink servers, and then add the poison to his bedtime tea!! Brilliant! Now, where did I leave my bonnet..."

Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You're...weird. If he's a Dark Tyrant, he'll know we're not maids." Roy sighed.

And I don't think I could keep my magic seal in there...

Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I stared in disbelief at the gullible redhead standing before me.

"Forget it", I sighed. "Let's keep moving."

Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Fine, fine. I know ya were kidding about the maid thing." He figured that the wings would be okay, so he let them grow again, then took off.

Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:52 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"For the last time it's Dark Tyrant; talk about clueless," he sighed. And by the way, that maid idea was probably the most idiotic one ever," he laughed. Then Stewart mocked him, saying "We could dress up as maids and poison his tea."

Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:30 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy realized that the rest of the group wasn't following. He flew back to them, hovering about four feet off the ground. "What're you waiting fo--oh, yeah. The stage." He looked over at it.

"Where's Angela? I could've sworn I saw her right there earlier."

Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead tapped his foot impatiently. "Didn't you hear him? He said that only those Relics can beat him. The poison most certainly will not. And anyway, we have to get out of here. The zombies could come out and eat us at any moment."

Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Alright. Do you mind if I scout ahead?" Roy asked impatiently. "I could let you know if something's coming."

Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((2 power outages. 1 day of not being online. Glad I caught up with the RP.))

Angela appeared in a bright light, looking shaken.
"I swear I never want to see another zombie ever again!" she smiled slyly, "I guess I should've told you I was psychic. Sorry."

Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hm? What?" Roy landed near Angela and folded his wings. "Psychic? Interesting. Only things I know well are the sword and some magic."

Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I ought to tell you this so you don't suffocate with all of your endless annoying jabbering", I said to the dinosaur, "anything you say won't make me angry, because I know that I could easily blow your big green hiney to pieces whenever I feel like it. And at least dragon-boy and I have enough sense to realize that my 'cunning scheme' was sarcasm. Yet, maybe something as advanced as sarcasm is just a little too difficult for your turtle chomping mind to comprehend."

The medieval boy then proceeded to turn his back on that good for nothing frog. I thought it added a nice touch to my scornful words.

Last edited by Bartimeus on Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next