It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 The Ultimate Plot-Twisting Medievil Pokemon RP Ever! 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((May I join and liven things up a little?))

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((This RP if for me and CF only, so the awnser:

NO.))

Damean flew at Gryphor, his blows seemed to be nothing. "Com on, I know you can fight better than that." he mocked, Damean backed up tocatch his breath, the graphite from before was slowing him down, he charged again, only to be stabbbed in the stomach, "Is that all you can do?" Gryphor mocked, Damean began to feel the demon inside wake, he laughed cooly as it began to take over, "I'm not finished yet." he said, he stepped closer, the cooper sword going through him like a knife through butter, "It's just started." he said as hit wings change into their bat-like counter parts.

Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:35 pm
is very close to getting banned

Backing away slightly, Seraphina watched in fear, recognizing Damean's transformation. Still chewing her lip she watched, hoping that he wouldnt get hurt.

Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean swung at Gryphor, the man was knocked back only slightly. Damean pulled the sword from inside of him and threw it at Gryphor, the man dodged it easily, "So this is the Angel of Death." Gryphor said. "Seraphina, get Raptar out of here!" Damean said, his voice remained the same even though he was changing, he lunged at the man, "Go now! I don't know if I can fend him off for long!"

Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:45 am

Nodding, Seraphina gently picked up the shivering Pokemon and ran towards the door. She glanced back fearfully, worrying about Damean. Turning away, she ran out the door..

..only to come face to face with a large and rather angry group of villagers. Seraphina screamed.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:12 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean was punching Gryphor as hard as he could, he took them like they were nothing, hearing the scream, he lsot focus, "Seraphina!" he yelled and began changing back, only to be knocked into the air by Gryphor, he was blown into the wall on the dome above the villager's heads, he hovered above them, to regain his balance, and Gryphor with monstrous strength jumped into the sky at him, "What the...?" Damean said as he was forced through the wall by Gryphor's deadly punch, chucks of roof began to fall onto the crowd of villagers, and towards Seraphina, No...! Damean though as he lost conciousness.

Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:10 pm

Cries of "Run!" and "Demon!" filled the area as the startled villagers fled in all directions. Seraphina looked up to see the chunks of roof hurtling towards her, and barely had time to scream before she was buried in the heavy rock.

Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:08 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Aww man, now in addition to fighting an impossibly strong guy, you have to get buried, what a day... ><))

Seraphina's scream woke up Damean, "Seraphina!" he shouted as he sat up, people running in chaos, shouts of demons and vengance from about filled Damean hearing, when he she villagers had despersed only rocks, Gryphor and the fallen remained, "Seraphina!" Damean shouted he ran towards the nearest rock and lifted it, it wasn't as light as it looked, under it was a flatted boot, that must have fallen off in the chaos, Gryphor stood by watching him, "What is it that drives you?" he asked, "To find your demi-human companion..." Gryphor approached Damean, "Is it friendship?" taking another step to Damean how was lifting more rocks, "Or is it... Love...?"

Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:01 am

((Hehehe.. I'm so evil. Oh, wait - I can't actually do anything now.. I'm kinda half-dead. Oh, good one CF. Just cover yourself in rocks why don't you --_--))

((By the way, it's your fault he's impossibly strong :P ))

((Aww, my poor boot :( ))

((And my poor Raptar :cry: Just think of him, squished flat like a little legendary pancake....))

Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:14 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean stopped, "You..." he said, "Why do you do such things?" he asked, he picked up one more rock, holding it above is head, nothing was under it but a peice of torn a torn dress, "All of my hate." Damean said, "Is about to come out." Damean threw the rock at Gryphor who caught it, giving Damean time to transform fully, his wings glowed a violent red as he lunged at Gryphor, "You deserve to be punished!" Damean yelled as he took down Gryphor, the man grabbed a sword from the ground next to him and slashed Damean across the chest, "You seem to have forgotten that I cannot die that way." he tore the weapon from Gryphor's hand and with a swift thrust drove it through the man's heart, he man collapsed to the ground, Damean panted eavily as he began to change back, "Seraphina..." he said, and began to lift more rocks.

He found soemthing familiar, there before him lay the legendary beast of fire, Raptar. "Why...?" Damean asked picking up the small beast, it was bleeding alot, and was lifless, "It's just like... then..." Daeman said, tears welling up in his eyes, a blurry memory of Presea, his sister, in a burning house. He began to cry, he looked away from the lifless beast seeing a blue hand, "Seraphina?" he said, stopping and looking at the hand, he gentle placed Raptar on the ground and lifted the rock, under it lay Seraphina.

((There we go, now you can do something.))

Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:31 am

((Hehe.. by the way, I have a lovely surprise for you... shame I have NO FREAKING IDEA HOW TO USE IT.. oh well, back to Skype for me then, no AIM.. :P ))

((Now, what to do.. I think I'll go with the "barely conscious bleeding heavily" approach, d'ya think? >;o ))

Panting, her eyes shut, Seraphina lay, bleeding heavily from her leg and stomach. The heavier rocks had avoided her head luckily, otherwise she'd surely be dead. She was still conscious - barely.

))EDIT: What, no reply? You wrecked my day, Magus m'dear :( ((

Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:43 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I couldn't help that fact by folks needed the freaking phone. >< Dial-up truly sucks rocks))

((I have an idea, and I know how to wield it, but alas it'll have to wait until we get somewhere, and meet someone.))

"Seraphina." Damean said, he bent down and picked her up, she seemed so light, "Don't worry we'll get you some help, I know someon who will help you and Raptar." he said gentley, he stared at her face, "I won't let you die like everyone else." he said, he picked up Raptar and layed him ove Seraphina's lap, carry them both he let his wings loose and took of into the sky, heading for a town near the ocean.

Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:03 pm

I'm not dead yet. I might go for a walk tomorrow))

((Just as a cool side note, my blood is silver ^_^ ))

The movement rousing her slightly, Seraphina opened her eyes weakly. The pain in her leg and stomach was incredible, and she was having increasing trouble breathing.

"D-damean.." she gasped, but was unable to say more.

Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I know but he's kind of lifless right now, and if you died now I'd have to poke you with a stick as vengance.

My blood is black! ^_^))

Damean flew as fast as possible the land below him becomeing a blur, "Stay wiht me Seraphina!" he said as he flew, he felt helpless because there was nothing he could do but fly to Palliun (Pallet Town) home to those that humans call the Demi-humans or Sub-humans. The town was in site, it was completely isolated by trees, and people with several different features walked around it minding thier buisness, they were all different, some had wings, some had tails, some were different colors, and some appeared to be half pokemon, hlaf human. Children played and pointed as Damean came into view, they rcognized the man with wings, because he had lived here once. Damean landed near a small hut, and children stared and sayed woah at the site of Damean coming with guests. Damean entered the hut, in side a small man with pointed ears like a cat's was sitting by a fireplace, "How is she?" the man asked gettin up and letting his grey tail slip out, "Bad, she needs attention." Damean panted, "And so do you." the man said, "Lay her on the bed." he said pointing to a small bed Damean did so, the man nodded as he examined both her and Raptar, "They're alive, I'll give them some mdicine to heal thier wounds." he said, "But I think Ashra will need to heal the little one." he said looking at Raptar sadly. "You need some rest to, you've been poisoned by the black rock so sleep will come to you soon." he said, "Thank you." Damean said, folding his wings around himself, he closed his eyes as sleep took over.

Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:38 pm

((No instant healing thankyou very much. This is a highly advanced RP, Magus m'dear, we don't get healed instantly by some magic medicine, alrightie?))

Still awake barely, Seraphina watched Damean through blurred eyes. She tried to speak but her energy was evaporating fast and she only managed to gasp faintly.

"D-daa..me..an..."

Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:55 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I know that, it's just suppose to help heal your wounds. not be like 1...2...3... poof! Flarey's been healed! Nope it's more like Neosporin, erm, well not exactly, it just speeds up the process a little.))

One word rang in Damean's head: "D-daa..me..an.."
The voice was Seraphina's, "No..." he said as he began to wake up, he opened his eyes to see the small hut, the fireplace burned brightly and the old man was mixing herbs. "This will help you heal Damean." he said as he grinded a plant in a large dish. "Huh?" Damean said, still half asleep. "Your neck." the old man said, Damean felt his neck where he was shot by the arrow earlier, a lump was there. "Oh." he said as he got up, he walked over to the bed with Seraphina, she was barely awake, "Hey." he said, to here grabbign her hand and olding it, "Don't worry you and Raptar will get better, Ashra's the best healer in Palliun." he said, tears began to well in his eyes, "She is stable, but she's really weak." the old man said, "Ashra will be able to help her, but her wounds are to deep for even Ashra to heal all of them." Damean let one tear fall down it landed on the beed, leaving a little wet spot on the sheets, "But she's strong of will, just like you, she'll be fine." Damean recalled his year of living with the people of Palliun, he was badly wounded when he came there, Ashra, the village elder healed him with the knife that Damean carries with him.

Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:22 pm

"W-who..." Seraphina stopped, panting. She was unable to talk further, so she switched to thought-speech.

<Damean, who is Ashra?>
Closing her eyes weakly, she shivered slightly, her breathes coming in raggedy gasps. Slowly she moved her other hand, the one not clasped in Damean's, to touch her bleeding stomach. She pulled it away, wet with blood, and shivered again.

Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:25 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

<The village elder, she healed me when I first came to the village and gave my my dagger.> Damean replied, <She'll be able to heal you.> he knew this, she could heal any species, pokemon, human or demi human, Seraphina would be back to normal within a few weeks, if the wounds aren't too deep.

<Seraphina, don't worry, I'll make sure you get better.> he leaned over her head and kissed her forehead, <I'll make sure of it.>

Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:04 pm

Seraphina frowned slighty, confused at the sudden kiss. Shaking her head slightly, sending a jab of pain down her neck and back, she slowly reached into a fold of her sash and pulled out the amulet again. Looking weakly up at Damean, she gestured for him to take it.

Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:33 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean gently took the amulet, it was beutiful <What is this?> he asked, looking at the markings on it, he knew what it said, <Wait, this... is the Star of Mind!> he said.

Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:24 pm

Seraphina was confused. <What is the Star of Mind? What do those words mean?> she asked him, watching his face.

Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

<I'm not exactly sure what it is...> Damean admited, <But it's dangerous and the Clan of Death my be after it...> Damean closed his eyes, <They should have the Star of Death, and according to what I know, the five Stars combined make a deadly weapon... Called Ultema the Ultimate Weapon.>

Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:56 pm

Seraphina started to speak out loud but was overtaken by rough coughing. Breathing hard, she closed her eyes for a moment. <One of Mind, one with the power to See, thus of Mind shall thee concieve. Rival of death, ally to sea, enemy of sun shall be...> She opened her eyes again. <Damean what does that mean?>

Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

<I don't know> he replied, <It's probably got something to do with the weapon, mabe it can't work right with only the Star of Death, or works great with the Star of Sea...> "I jsut don't know..." Damean said aloud. <You need to rest, your wounds aren't going to heal if you don't rest...> as he finished saying that some one walked in, a woman she seemed to be about 30 years old, she wore a robe the covered everything but her beautiful face, which had several odd features, like long pointed ears and fangs, she began speaking with the old man, "She's in bad shape." he said, "It's good that Damean brought her when he did, and the little one..." he paused, "I don't know who could have done such a thing to such a special youngling." the woman nodded, and walked over to Damean, "Hello Damean." she said, "Hello Ashra." he replied, hiding the Star of Mind in his hand, "Wat's her name?" Ahsra asked, "Seraphina, we've been traveling together since human destroyed her home in the forest." Ahsra nodded and knelt beside Seraphina, "You'll be okay, but I need you help to heal you, only your will to live can save you, I only magnify that will."

Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:57 pm

Seraphina didn't entirely understand her meaning, but she nodded faintly. Her energy was growing less with every passing second, and she barely had the energy to speak even in thought-speech by now.

Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:17 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next