It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 The Ultimate Plot-Twisting Medievil Pokemon RP Ever! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean walked down the stairs and noticed a group of men around the counter, they carried swords, maces, bows and arrows. He walked back up the stairs, "We'll have to leave through the window." he said, then punching the glass violently, it shattered. "Do you want to fly? Or is roof jumping fine?" he asked.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:46 pm
is very close to getting banned

Holding Raptar close to her chest, she closed her eyes and became a Pidgeotto, its colors darker than usual and its eyes a bright gold.

<I'll fly> she told him in thought-speech. Drifting gently through the window, she wafted her wings to stay aloft and waited for Damean.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean released his wings and took off into the sky just as the group of men can into the room, they shouted and began firing arrows at Damean, ignoring Seraphina completely, they weren't gold like the one that hit him before, but were graphite. One struck Damean in the neck, and he flew off, fighting the demon the demaned control, his wings then returned to his body, and he decended into the village just as he was about to crash into a roof, his other wings came out, the red markings on them glowed violently, he pulled the arrow out of his neck. "I canNOT... let yoU to tAKE conTROL!" he yelled and flew past Seraphina swiftly and then he stopped suddenly, and fell towards the ground, in the center of the village...

Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:05 pm

What's with this guy.. Seraphina found herself thinking as she dived towards him.

<Damean?>
<Damean, are you alright?>

Landing next to him, she considered changing back but changed her mind - she was out completely in the open here. Hopping closer, she brushed a wing-tip gently over him, trying to wake him.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean woke with a start, and jumped onto his feet, bending low as if he was a preditor about to punce his prey, a circle of peopl who were curious about what was happening were surrounding him and Seraphina, "RUn!" he yelled at him, his voice changing, "IF yoU vaLUE yOUR lIVES, YOu wILl RUN FRom thE presancE oF thE DEvIL!" he yelled at them, several ran away just ftom the sight of his wings, but what he said startled the crowd, "SEraPHina! RUn!" Damean then collapsed to the ground, control began to slip and, he yelled in agony, then stopping suddenly he began to laugh, "Blood will be paid." he said in a totally monsterous voice, his eyes were pure red and his nails sharpened liek claws, "I will be sure of that." he lunged at a man, and smashed him into a wooden house making the building collapse on him.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:35 pm

Fluttering up into the air in shock, Seraphina wondered what to do. She couldn't leave him like this..
It'll be powerful..
Looking down, she remembered his words about Raptar. Closing her eyes, she dropped to the ground and transformed.

The full-grown Entei leapt at Damean, knocking him away from the man. Firing up a Fire Blast, Seraphina tried desperately to contact him with her mind, so that she wouldn't have to hurt him.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean was thrown back and nimbly landed, he looked at the beast the stood before him, "This'll be fun." he said a twisted smile crossed his face, and he flew at the Entei, just as burst of fire hit him, he jumped back flapping his wings fiercly to put out the flames. He then tackled the Entei.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:44 pm

Rolling backwards, Seraphina leapt to her feet and jumped at him, pushing him back. She fired another Fire Blast at him, praying that he'd come to his senses soon. Perhaps fire wasn't the thing...

*ZaAaAaPpP!!*
The Raikou growled and charged itself to attack again. Electricity had always worked to wake people up, and Seraphina was praying that this form would help Damean. Sparks shot from her sides as she lowered her head and watched him.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean took the electrical hit as if it were nothing but a bug in the way, he jumped on top of the Raikou, tackling it to the ground, he stared it in it's golden eyes, relizing who it was, "Seraphina..." he muttered, and the let go of the beast, backing away, conflicting thoughts of anger, pain and love passed through his mind. He yelled in pain and flew away, towards the setting sun.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:00 pm

Seraphina growled and changed back to her natural form. She knelt down, panting, Raptar shivering in her arms and her tail whipping around. he'd have to go after him, but she'd need a strong form. Apparently the dogs of Johtonn weren't strong enough..

Holding Raptar tighter in her arms, she closed her arms and changed. The firey bird rose into the air and took off after Damean. In the village, slowly doors and windows began to open, and murmurs of witchcraft and satan broke out.

Flying quickly, Seraphina cast her eyes around for Damean. Flapping her brilliant wings again, she speed up and caught up with him in a burst of flame.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:28 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean's head was hurting more than the pain of a thousand broken ribs, KILL THEM! a voice in his head said, BUT THEY'RE INNOCENT! another voice said, "STOP IT!" he yelled in frustration, noticing a faint glow behind him, he turned and found a bird made of flames following him, a flash back of a burning house crossed his mind, and a vision of a little girl with dark green hair crossed his mind, she was smiling. "WHY!?!" he yelled and then an arrow pierced his thoughts, it hit him in the ribs, he coughed and fell toward earth, straight into a raging river.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:45 pm

Figures, she thought, I take the form of a fire bird and he falls into a river. This isn't my day..

Taking a breathe she closed her eyes and took the form of a Pokemon she'd only ever seen a picture of - a Latios. She knew that the Latios was the male form, but she'd always preferred blue so she took his form anyway. Folding her forearms against her chest, she dove down and into the river, using her powerful wings to glide through the water.

Spotting Damean, she held him with Psychic powers and glided up to catch him, flying out of the water and onto the bank. She lay him down on the bank and transformed back to her natural form. Leaning over him, she shook him gently and called his name, very worried. Raptar yipped and ran to get a drink from the river.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Most of this is a really twisted dream, just to let you know.))

Everything was fogged in Damean's mind, many blurred picturespassed his thoughts. They all had the same people in them, a blonde haired boy, who looked like Damean but with blue eyes, a girl who's smile was pleasing yet sad, and a woman who seemed to be suffering all the time. "Damean!" the name rang through his thoughts as he opened his eyes, seeing a familiar room, it had white walls and posters of pokemon trainers the had various pokemon of different colors and sizes. He looked around and found a mcahine attached to him arm by a tube, it beeped each time his heart pumped, a chart attached to it it read "PATIENT NO. 00540, Midtsu, Damean." Damean blinked, this seemed all to familiar, when seering pain shot down his neck. Damean woke up, he rubbed his neck o feel a lump where the graphite arrow hit him, Seraphina sat overhim, concern in her eyes, "Hey." he said.

Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:50 pm

"You're alive!" Seraphina exclaimed in relief. She made a sudden move foreward, but stopped herself, almost as if she had been about to do something but thought better of it. She ran a hand through her hair nervously, tearing her eyes away. After a minute she looked back at him, concern overweighing fear.
"Are you alright? What happened back there?"

Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:17 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean rubbed his neck, then pointed to were the arrow hit him, a black mark was there, like he was just stabbed by a pencil "Graphite, it sometimes knocks me out, but the water stopped the effects." he said, then getting up, his red marked wings were quickly replaced by his normal ones, "Are you okay?" he asked, "I'm sorry about tackling you back there..." he said.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:58 pm

"It's alright. I had to do something, I just didn't know what. I'm fine." She stood up and called to Raptar, who ran over happily, berry juice smeared over his muzzle. Seraphina grinned.
"You must sure like berries.." she cooed to him, picking him up gently and using her cloak to wipe his muzzle clean. He growled happily and licked her face.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean brushed dirt from his back and walked over to Seraphina, "You know, he should start being trained, just incase he's forced to defend himself..." Damean then turned in the direction of the village, shouts of the Devil and black magc reached his ears, "We should get going, they're not going to sit in their village deciding what to do all day..."

Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:22 pm

"Trained?" Seraphina repeated nervously. "But I don't know how to train Pokemon this young!" She glanced towards the village and quickly tranformed into her dark-colored Pidgeotto form.

<You're right though. Let's go>

Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:29 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean spread him wings, he launched himself into the air, <I'll tell you how to train him later, for now we have to fly.> he said, as he flew down stream towards what appered to be a dome-lik mountain.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:41 pm

Seraphina nodded and took off, following him downstream. She looked ahead at the mountain, using her form's excellent far-sight vision.

<There's a tunnel in the north side. It might lead through to a cave where we can shelter>

Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean noticed something about the cave, in an odd language there was a sign, covered in moss and rust and titled slightly, <This is probably another ruin.> he said as he flew closer he could make out what it said.

I| D GO P_ T(

Was what he could make out, didn't tell him much until he saw a small booth in the tunnel, and a blurred vision of a woman in it passing out tickets and taking money from people flashed in his mind, "This... is the Indigo Plateu, home to the Kanto Pokemon League..." he muttered, <I've been here before.> he said.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:01 pm

Changing back to her normal form, Seraphina landed.

"Indigo Plateau? Pokemon League? I haven't heard of any of these." Seraphina frowned. Raptar sniffed the wall curiously then scampered over to the entrance of the tunnel and inspected it closely.

Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:40 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"They're very old customs." he said walking to the entrance, metal spokes projected out of the both, the were on a wheel so that a person could walk trough it, but it was rusted and didn't move, "Come on, this wil be a good place to stay for now." he said breaking the metal as if it were a twig in the way.

Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:37 pm

"Very old customs?" Seraphina turned around and looked back outside the cavern as they entered. She paused, squinting. It looked almost as if several tall boxes could be seen above the trees.
"Damean.. were those here? Those-" she turned back againt to see that he had already gone ahead. Shaking her head, she made her way inside, Raptar bounding ahead.

Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:35 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Mini Colosseums..." Damean said adressing large doms that were inside the larger dome, "Used for pokemon battles." he said, "That..." Damean said pointing to the larges dome at the center of the dome that covered everything in sight, "Is the main colosseum, largest of it's time, probably the largest now too." he said, he then fainted, a vison coming to him...

Damean walked along teh inside of the Indigo Plateau, people crowding around, "Damean, look!" a girl said, she was the girl from hsi vision before, she was smiling and pointing at a woman who was signing autographs, "It's Loreli!" the girl said excitedly and she ran over to the woman, "She sure is active..." a voice said, Damean looked up to see a woman with golden eyes and dark blue hair, "Let's go Damean." she said.

Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next