It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
 The Poke-Village RP 
is very close to getting banned

Flare was already digging through the gold, only half listening.

"Ohh, Raptar, look at this!" she cried pulling out a pendant on a long gold chain.
"It's made from a real Fire Stone! Isn't it gorgeous?" she cooed, putting the chain around her neck.

"Hast thou been knocked sillier?" Raptar asked in a warning voice.

"What? What are you- oh!" Her eyes grew round as she realized what he meant. She glanced at the others to see if they had noticed.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fluffy stood still, listening to what Larry said, "Larry, I can't take any..." he muttered, "It's yours, and I can't carry more than a coin..." Fluffy said, so I'm giving my share to you. He said, and looked to where the ghost of lugia disappeared.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard was gathering up a few more coins and trinkets when he felt a distant rumbling. At first he ignored it, but then his nose caught the scent of something that made him freeze in his tracks.

It was a single pokemon heading towards them, fast.

"Guys, we've got a problem. I smell steel."

Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:57 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"You cannot be serious. I thought we took care of that stupid Steelix," Larry said. He thought for a moment.

"Well guys, you got any ideas? Because I'm stumped."

Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:26 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Buddy looked up "Steel, uh-oh..." He knew who it had to be. Buddy took a deep breathe and shot an ice beam making a wall sealing the cavern, "All you fire pokemon get ready that ice wall will hold Rangarock for a few seconds."
Buddy heard a thud against the ice wall.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:29 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hey Flare. Another Sunny Day if you please; and get ready. Once Sunny Day starts taking effect, that ice'll melt in a heart beat."

There was another thud against the ice wall as a crack formed along it.

Damn it. I don't want to have to face Regnarock again. I'm sure he remembers what happened when I squared off with him when I was a charmander.

Cold sweat was pouring from Shard. Facing Regnarock was something he never wanted to do again.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:43 am

"Freaking he-" Flare started to shout before stopping herself. That was close, but apparently the others hadn't noticed anything. Raptar nudged her.

"Go, use thine Sunny Day attack."

Flare nodded and concentrated. Her eyes began to glow and her fur bristled as rays of powerful sunlight began to shine.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Sunny Day took affect Shard cringed. Jumping in to the fight the others were having with Regnarock was crazy enough, but that was when he had the element of surprise. Now he would have to face Regnarock again, head on.

The ice slowly melted away, exposing the tunnel that Regnarock had used to get to them. However, as the light shone into it, Shard couldn't see the steelix.

Crap, where is he?

Then, Shard had a flash back to his first fight with Regnarock and his eyes buldged out from fear.

"EVERY BODY SCATTER!" He screamed. "HE'S USING DIG!"

Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:22 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fluffy flew as high a he could into the air and then suddenly a pokemon burst out of the ground, when the dust cleared, a metal creature was standing there, not Regnarok, it was a Aggron. "Fluffy?" It said looking around the cave, "Dad!" Fluffy shouted and flew over to the Aggron, th Aggron picked up the little bird and hugged him gently, "What are you doin here?" the Aggron asked, "You've been gone for almost a whole day!" he said, A whole day? Fluffy thought. "Really? A whole day?"

Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I think we should ignore Magus's last post. Not only does it intentionallly and blatently change the story, but Aggron's cannot father pidgeys))

Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I think we should ignore Magus's last post. Not only does it intentionallly and blatently change the story, but Aggron's cannot father pidgeys))
((I know that!! He's Fluffy's father by adoption! Did this ever occur to you? And I'm really tired of fighting in this cave, lets get out of it already...))

Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Yes, I did think it might be adoption. But that was only half the complaint, it still takes us on a tangent of where the story was heading.))

Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:11 pm

((I'm going to stubbornly stick with Magus. So shoot me.))

Flare relaxed as Fluffy flew over to the Aggron. She walked closer to Raptar and whispered to him.

"I'm getting tired of this act. Can't we just tell them?"
"No. You know what Moltres would say."
"Can we at least talk normally?"
"No. Do you want them to know who you are?"

Flare sighed and walked away. She was getting tired of her facade.

((I don't actually have an idea for this, but it's forming. Give me some time :wink: ))

Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Well, after looking through the posts, there is another reason not to have an Aggron be Fluffy's dad.

Magus wrote:
Name: Fluffy
Species: Pidgey
Appearance: A smaller than normal pidgey that is a little bit fluffier (hence the name) than most pidgey, his eyes are blue, and his color is paler than normal.
Personality: Curious, likes to get into things, gets into trouble often, is kind-hearted and impatient.
Home: A Peacha Berry Tree near the center of the village.

Peacha Berry trees aren't big enough to house an Aggron so it goes against Magus's character's discription.))

Shard looked over at Flare and Entei. "What the heck are you two talking about? We have to get ready for a fight."

Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:12 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Just what I would expect when I happen to get sick...once again the RP goes topsy turvy.....))
Fang gaped at Fluffy and the Aggron, who were.....family.
Spark walked up and said, "Well...you're friend there's a peculiar one."
"I couldnt agree more. I couldnt."
Noticing Flare and her friend, Fang just said, "This group is a bunch of nutcases."
"Including me."

-Gardevoir~

Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:48 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Well, after looking through the posts, there is another reason not to have an Aggron be Fluffy's dad.

Magus wrote:
Name: Fluffy
Species: Pidgey
Appearance: A smaller than normal pidgey that is a little bit fluffier (hence the name) than most pidgey, his eyes are blue, and his color is paler than normal.
Personality: Curious, likes to get into things, gets into trouble often, is kind-hearted and impatient.
Home: A Peacha Berry Tree near the center of the village.

Peacha Berry trees aren't big enough to house an Aggron so it goes against Magus's character's discription.))
((Who says the Aggron lives in it? He could live near the tree, under branches, etc. Would you just get over it?))

"Fluffy, why were you here anyway?" the Aggron asked, "We were Treasure hunting!" Fluffy replied as the Aggron looked around the cave, "What happened here anyway? I saw some dead birds while I was coming here..." the Aggron asked, Oh crap! How do I explain what happened?! Fluffy thought, "Err, nothing." Fluffy lied, "What happened to the birds?" the Aggron persisted, "They were like that when he got here!" Fluffy said. The Aggron eyed him suspiciously, "Alright." he muttered. "Hey we should probably get going!" The Aggron anounced to the group, "Your parents are probably worried sick!" he said then he noticed Larry, "Larry, your dad's out side the cave." he said, "He's worried so hurry up and go see him."

Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:27 pm

"I don't have-" Flare began to announce, but Raptar nudged her. She sighed and sat down.

"Thou may not have parents, but thou should'st report to Moltres. I must away and check up on Lavaback." With that he bowed briefly to her and the leapt out of the cavern.

Flare sighed slightly. Standing, she stretched luxuriously and began to walk out of the cavern.

"I shall be back upon the hour." she told the others. "I must first check in with my, er, Guardian." Turning she walked calmly out of the cave.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Didn't we kill Moltres? Any way, fine Magus I'll accept it, however...))

Shard looked at the Aggron suspiciously.

"Hang on one minute." He said. "Even if you are Fluffy's father, I got a couple questions for you. First of all, why is Larry's Dad out there and not in here with you? Second, how'd you get past Regnarock? His ground attacks would have desimated you. And finally, and this is the most important, most of these guys were wet when I met up with them so that means they went through the water which blocked their scent. So how'd you know we were here?"

Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:40 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Wow Shard, you really are the trustworthy kind aren't you? Anyway, if my dad is worried sick, maybe I should go. After all, I can't wait to tell him everythig that happened. I mean, this is going to go down in history!"

Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:56 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard looked over at Larry and shot him a dirty look.

"I'm not untrusting. I just don't like it when I've been through several life and death scenarios and then something happens that doesn't add up. I've never smelled this guy before and I don't smell any trace of him on Fluffy. Granted it could have washed off when he went under water, but this guy could be a ditto trying to trick us and take the treasure for itself."

Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:19 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"You're overreacting waaaaaaaay too much. I mean think about it. If we could beat a Gyarados, a Steelix, the 3 legendary birds, and a pirate ghost Exploud, I think we'll be fine if anything else happens. Now let's just go home, please?"

Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:22 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I agree with Larry lets go home," Buddy said then looked at Aggron, "Sorry for blocking you out of the cavern I thought you were someone else."

Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:29 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang began to protest, "My dad's right-!"
"Shut up. I think they know Im your dad."
Fang looked at Flare leaving, then decided to leap upon the rocks out of the cavern. "Im leaving. I have to go back to my cave. If you guys wanna join, feel free." He ignited his rings so they made a light and leapt silently out of the adventurous cave.

-Gardevoir~

Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Fine we'll head out." Shard said as he flung a sac full of gold over his shoulder.

"But the Aggron leads us out the way we came in. I still don't trust him."

Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Fine. It's almost dark, we better hurry anyway. I just hope my dad isn't too worried," chuckled Larry.

Last edited by Sneaky Sneasel on Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:06 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next