It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 5:15 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
 PokeLife RP 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

2x4B it has only been like a day and you could have posted something st the island.....DUH

Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:37 pm
is very close to getting banned

((Damn you guys are fast. And Magus, nice twist. I'll try and catch up shall I?))

Drip fell back as her vision wavered. She barely remembered the battle, attacking the green dragon and being attacked in return. She could hardly believe her eyes now as the dark form leapt down.

"N-night?" she asked weakly. A cut on her leg stung and bled and her fiery mane and tail were smoking from her flames. "Night, what are you doing? What is that thing.." Exhausted, she fell into silence.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:20 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Corellan sat on the stone spire alone. His friends were nowhere to be found. "What should I do..." he muttered. Sleep overtook him as he worried for his friends' fate.

a vision came before him of Rayquaza battling Drip. Suddenly an Umbreon leapt down from Rayquaza's back...

Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:44 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((How long was I gone! I missed 12 pages! Better read 'em, I'll edit on my RP post later, ok?))
EDIT: My post!
Koip woke up. He had just had a pleasent dream about a world made of pears. "Pears! Oh... I'm awake... awww..." Koip wandered out to the ocean for a little swim. Not noticing the same Sharpedo that had brought him into this mess, he got in the water. "Pedo!" "ToooooooompP!" Koip woke up on an island with a Big building on it and buildings on a big crater behind it. "Where am I?" Koip asked himself. A Luvdisc jumped out of the water. "You're here! In Sootopolis!" "Who are you? Koip asked it. "I'm a Luvdisc! But I don't have a nickname..." I wonder if Spike and Sparx and Correllan and that weird Flareon, Pyro? Was that his name? Know where I am... Koip thought.

Last edited by Swampert King on Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Last edited by 2x4b on Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:51 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

When sunshine shone on Steely's face, he woke up to move out of the way of the annoying rays.
"Ooo-kay, Falcy is still asleep and I have nothing to do. Unless..." A snicker rose over his face. He creeped over to Falcy and silently collected twigs and rocks in a pile. He then proceeded to use Air Cutter on them, blowing them in Falcy's face!
"What was that for! Why, you......" Falcy yelled, but Steely had flown away.
"Where're you going? Im not finished yelling at you!" Falcy screamed.
"Cool down, or I will come back dropping more than rocks and twigs. I have business to attend to." Steely threatened.
"Now what?" Falcy asked.

-Gardevoir~

Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(k guys you win, but could I at least find someway to get to where you guys are?)

Pyro looked around, Spike was with him, but where were the others?, suddenly he had a vision, a Flareon, a green dragon like pokemon, and an Umbreon, the vision then stopped, "what the hell was that?" Pyro said as he shook his head. (by the way, no-one question the vision, you will see in due time)

Dude stop it. We already said we don't want you jumping into our story. And the only reason I give my character visions is because he's a Xatu.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

kryten2x4b wrote:
(k guys you win, but could I at least find someway to get to where you guys are?)

Pyro looked around, Spike was with him, but where were the others?, suddenly he had a vision, a Flareon, a green dragon like pokemon, and an Umbreon, the vision then stopped, "what the hell was that?" Pyro said as he shook his head. (by the way, no-one question the vision, you will see in due time)

Dude stop it. We already said we don't want you jumping into our story. And the only reason I give my character visions is because he's a Xatu.

yah 2x4b it's getting really annoying

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spike walked through the jungle hopind that his friends were O.K. He was kind of hurt because he wasn't able to go with them but he still wanted them to be O.K. Sparx and Correllan can handle themselves Spike thought unaware they were battling legendary pokemon.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:31 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steely returned rather reluctantly to find one steamed Blaziken.
"I forgot, I have to take you with me." he said, turning his head to conceal his fear of Falcy's temper.
"Fine then, I wanna see where you're going," Falcy said, eyes lighting up.
Calming down he added, "It will be a long and perilous journey. You sure you wanna go?"
"Yes!" was the rushed reply.
"Okay, hop on," Steely said. "again..." he muttered under his breath.
So the two set off for the ocean blue. When they got to a vast sea Falcy said,"Where are we going anyway?"
"I thought you'd NEVER ask. We're going to see an old freind of mine," he said while winking.

-Gardevoir~

Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Prophet wrote:
kryten2x4b wrote:

yah 2x4b it's getting really annoying

(fine lets drop it, I'll edit my post, but Prophet would you stop acting like your better than me, cuz thats the vibe I'm getting from you, not being mean or anything)

Pyro walked through the dense jungle, his head hung low, I can't believe they ditched me, but I didn't see Spike go with them, I wonder if he's still here he thought as he trudged along, suddenly he heard something, a snap of a twig, it came from a cluster of trees to his right, Pyro turned and looked, he could make out the faintest colour of light blue, an almost periwinkle colour, maybe its Spike! Pyro thought as he ran towards and through the trees, he looked to his right and walking towards him was a Nidorina, "Spike!" Pyro called as he waved his fiery tail back and forth.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well ok if i dont draw the line No-one will.
The only people in our group are Me, Prophet, CF, and Sort of Magus
the only others who should even know we exist are Swampert King, Nidoman and to a certain Extent Kryten2x4b.
Now since Nidoman And Swampert King know of my quest to go after Sacred Fire they are allowed to know where i am. Kryten2x4b and Ryo have no idea whats going on and should mind their own buisness. if this isnt simple enough for you maybe this is

Allowed to Interact with us- CF, Magus, Me, Prophet. me CF And Prophet are a group and Magus happens to be here.

Allowed to Look for us- Swampert King, Nidoman since we ditched them

Allowed to mention we Exist- Kryten2x4b Because you met me but have no idea what i am doing

Dont Talk about or to and dont look for us- Everyone else. You have never met any of us and so should have no idea who we are.

We are Happy with our Group Right now stop bugging us Unless you are in the Interact with us column, or the Look for us Column.

And only Pokemon who are Psychic or became PSychic thanks to interaction with certain pokemon can have visions

I thought this was Common Sense but I had to post it anyway. Learn to Socialize Right. You dont go looking for someone you Dont Know exists.

Thank You For Your Cooperation In This Matter
Sanctuary

Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Corellan's eyes shot open. He knew now what he had to do. He leapt off of the spire and glided downward toward the sea...

Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"you Called" Sparx said
"why are you talking to the bird?"
"i cant talk?" Sparx asked
"well Yes but it is I who decides what you say" said ho-oh
Sparx Growled Deeply and used his new Psychic power to Reach Corellan He told corellan of his present situation hoping for a Silent Telepathic Reply...

Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Allowed to mention we Exist- Kryten2x4b Because you met me but have no idea what i am doing

Then..... *chuckles slightly* the point of me being in this RP is? you're making it sound like I have no business being in this RP.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dont go looking for Someone you have no idea exists!
it would be stupid if i said
"hey I've never heard of {insert random name here}
i'm going to go meet him!"

The Point is We have a storyline here which all of you are messing up.

you have breifly seen me but i didnt tell you of my quest to become this and that so how would you know that i am an aerodactyl flying around somewhere

you dont!

and another problem here is that you are posting totally ridiculous stuff

For example
You are right beside me.
I hop on a plane And leave you behind.
all of a sudden you say "hi! Whats up dont mind that I'm on the other side of the world!"

Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Damn you guys are fast. And Magus, nice twist. I'll try and catch up shall I?
That really isn't the full twist, the true twist is so much more unpleasant.))

Night approached the Flareon, exhausted from fighting, "Let's take her with us" Night said, Rayquaza stared at the Flareon for a moment, then turned to Night, "I think master Gabriel has enough pokemon for his project as." Night turned back to the Rayquaza, "Take her anyway, we cannot leave her like this." Night said, then Night collapsed. Something inside him was trying to break free...

Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yah 2x4B i don't even no that's he's an aerodactyl and i've known him for the whole RP it was kinda odd that u just suprisingly no he's a aerocactyl wen ine of his friends in the RP doesn't

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spike saw Pyro run up to him and call his name. He didn't want Pyro to know about the temple yet Spike didn't think Sparx really trusted him. Spike ran the other way in search of a flying pokemon that could help him in the search for his friends.....

Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Corellan heard Sparx's voice in his head. Ho-oh expected total contol over him. Darn it Sparx, I can't help you now. You've chosen your path. I have to save Drip.

Rayquaza took off. Corellan began chasing the strange dragon... where was it going, and what did they want with Drip? Before the legendary pokemon gained any more distance, Corellan fired a thunder wave at it to slow it down...

Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:21 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Sanct is right, people dont come out of nowhere in real life. And I am minding my own business, right? Im a worrywart :P ))

After an eternity of flying, Steely's keen eyes spotted a small island in the middle of the sea.
'We're going here for the night," was all he could say, and even then his breath was shortened.
"Ok..." Falcy said.
As they approached the isle, Steely regognized it.
"Oh, this is our destination after all." he said once they had landed
on the beach.
The starry night made Steely unusually giddy, but he ignored it. "Come, my friend is right in these bushes."
"Who is your freind, by the way?"
"Secrets must be kept, even from friends."
As they approached the bush, a figure came out! Once it stepped out into the light, Falcy recognized it as a ______. (Suspenseeeee........)

-Gardevoir~

Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Darn it Sparx, I can't help you now. You've chosen your path. I have to save Drip.

this was not exactly what sparx was hoping for but he decided to do what he needed Alone He flew up and charged at ho-oh he looked into the future "ahhh so thats why He is ditching" a rayquaza he thought... Any normal Rayquaza would go to the Sky Pillar! Sparx was already at the pillar.... Corellan was coming here anyway...

Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Spike wandered for awhile and finally found a pidgeot.
" Um... can I maybe ride on your back somewhere?" Spike asked.
" Sure but where?" the pidgeot asked.
" Well I know it's an underwater cave." Spike said as he thought about it more.

yes steely u r being a very good skarmory by having ur own storyline :lol:

Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As thunder wave hit Rayquaza Night turned swiftly and launched a Shadow Ball at the bird following it, "It appears your new friends intend to stop us Drip." Night muttered.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Corellan ducked to avoid the Shadow Ball. "So, the Umbreon thinks he can stop me..." Corellan muttered. He fired a Psychic blast at the Rayquaza, hoping Drip injured it enough that he stood a chance.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Well there is only one I can think of." the pidgeot said.
" Wich one is that?" Spike asked.
" The Cave of Origin." the pidgeot said.
" Can you take me there?" Spike asked.
" Are magikarp annoying?" the pidgeot asked as Spike hopped on it's back.
" By the way call me Wing." the pidgeot said.
Wing flew northwest towards The Cave of origin and hopefully his friends....

Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Ho-oh Was surprised to be attack by Sparx...
"TRAITOR!" it screamed as the dogs charged at sparx who flew out of the pillar setting Sky Pillar aflame with flamethrower as he left...
"now where is Corellan Sparx wondered as he pinpointed the psychic "Parrot"...

Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next