It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:35 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next
 PokeLife RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rayquaza took the Psychic as though it was nothing. Night started to glow blue and launched a Shadow Rush at the Xatu, He is a persistant one! Night thought as the Dark energy was released from his body.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sparx Flew over to the Xatu just to see his attack fail and the small pokemon atop it do something weird
"grrrr" Saprx said Charging the Rayquaza with a wing attack....

Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

dundundun magus awsome twist *eyes stare at topic for next post* well actuallt i g2g to bed night all

o and guys do u think i should run into u or wait for u at cave?

Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Corellan felt a dark energy overtake him. He grunted in pain but kept going. Tiring of the Umbreon and its games, he charged at it, firing a thunder wave and preparing to strike it with Drill Peck...

Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rayquaza used Extreme Speed, and Night fired off two more ShadowRushes at the pokemon flying after them, Night then watched as the pokemon that were pursuing them became tiny dots on the horizon.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Corellan twisted to dodge the shadow rushes. He felt a new power enter his body... "So they think an extremespeed will get them away, huh?"

Xatu used Teleport!

Corellan appeared above the Umbreon and dove in for a Drill Peck...

Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yah 2x4B i don't even no that's he's an aerodactyl and i've known him for the whole RP it was kinda odd that u just suprisingly no he's a aerocactyl wen ine of his friends in the RP doesn't

o...k..... 1. say what?! 2. I didn't know what he was. 3. could I just get in on the action, hell even if I have to guard a rock I'd do it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pyro saw Spike turn around and run the other way, "huh.... oh no you are not gettin' away from me, your ass is mine" Pyro said as he ran after him.

Pyro watched from a cluster of trees as Spike was talking to a Pidgeot, "oh no you're not getting away" Pyro said as he fired a Flamethrower towards teh giant bird.

(FYI I'm not going to stop until you lot stop ganging up on me!, I'm also sick and tired of people not giving a damn about what I post because I am on probation and are back from being banned, If Amphy can give me a second chance than so can you, thanks for listening Kryten2x4b, P.S. sorry if this is considered flaming)

Last edited by 2x4b on Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Nidoman wrote:
Yah 2x4B i don't even no that's he's an aerodactyl and i've known him for the whole RP it was kinda odd that u just suprisingly no he's a aerocactyl wen ine of his friends in the RP doesn't

o...k..... 1. say what?! 2. I didn't know what he was. 3. could I just get in on the action, hell even if I have to guard a rock I'd do it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pyro saw Spike turn around and run the other way, "huh.... oh no you are not gettin' away from me, your ass is mine" Pyro said as he ran after him.

Pyro watched from a cluster of trees as Spike was talking to a Pidgeot, "oh no you're not getting away" Pyro said as he fired a Flamethrower towards teh giant bird.

(FYI I'm not going to stop until you lot stop ganging up on me!)

Then you might as well leave.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

ok 2x4B i'm flying right now and y don't u come up with ur own story line we had 1 going until u came in and wrecked it :x

Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Night felt the Xatu come at him from above and tookt the hit, he turned and face the Xatu, and used Mean Look. Then charged at the Xatu, teeth bared and rings glowing.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Corellan was now locked in combat with the Umbreon... He opened his beak and shot a green ball of Giga Drain at it.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Night dodged the attack that the Xatu launched and launched a ShadowBall at the bird, he looked over to Drip to see if she was okay.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Corellan was hit with a Shadow Pall. He grunted in pain and tried another Giga Drain to gain some health back, then retreating backwards for a moment to use Calm Mind.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Night blocked the Giga Drain with a ShadowBall and looked over his shoulder to check on Drip again. He turned back to the Xatu, "Why did you decide to pursue us?" he asked.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ok 2x4B i'm flying right now and y don't u come up with ur own story line we had 1 going until u came in and wrecked it :x

This will be my last post in this thread, and Nidoman....... IGNORE THE POST EVERYONE ELSE DOES!, so bye *smiles and waves while saying through gritted teeth* I hate you, well except for CF Gardevoir and Magus because they have done nothin' to me, by the way, If I see one post saying: YAY HE'S GONE...... just remember this....... Elmo knows where you live! :twisted: PEACE OUT Y'ALL

Last edited by 2x4b on Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sparx flew ahead "he thinks he can outfly an Aerodactyl! i am among the fastest pokemon!" he said rushing forward to see corellan fighting with the dark pokemon that was ontop of rayquaza...

Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((If you thought Nght being a Shadow Pokemon was bad...))
Night saw the Aerodactyl flying towards him, "You guys are really persistant..." Night muttered and Rayquaza suddenly stopped it turned it's head toward the Aerodatyl and launched a ShadowRush, with such force that it made the boulders nearby shatter, the water thrash and the trees collapse. Night looked up to the Xatu, "Your friend is doomed..." he said.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sparx was stunned to see Rayquaza charge at Him. A second later he was knocked out of the air... falling... falling... till he hit the ground...

Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Night watched as the Aerodactyl fell, he looked down to the ground and saw the destructuion from the blast, when a sharp pain peirced his heart. He collapsed, and everything went dark.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Corellan took his beak out of the Umbreons body and turned to the Rayquaza, wasting no time as Psychic blasts slammed into it from all sides. He then dove onto Drip, grabbing her and flying away, as the Rayquaza stood paralyzed for a moment...

Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sparx woke amazed to be alive he pinpointed Corellan and returned to him... "my whole body is sore" said sparx "I think i Broke one of my legs..." He continued "how are you" he asked the psychic bird

Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'm exhausted and in great pain... but I may be able to fix that..." Corellan focused his remaining power on the desire to be healed. A soft blue star cut across his vision. After a few moments he felt a lot better. "Come, Sparx, lets take a rest..." He sat Drip down on the rock and let sleep overtake him.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The restless aerodactyl knew better then to doze off with Ho-oh and Rayquaza Prowling about and besides he couldnt move his leg to sit down so he glided just above the others even though he couldnt sleep he tried to rest...

Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Spike was about to fall asleep when he saw Correllan being circled by a aerodactyl. Oh no he thought that must be the one that did that thing to sparx.
" Wing use ariel ace on that aerodactyl he looks weak." he said as he fired a sludge bomb at it and Wing used ariel ace.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sparx was almost aierialy asleep when A whole bunch of attacks bombarded him "KEAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" Sparx yelled Taking action launching flamethrower... but then he saw that It was spaike "hi spike" he said "whats up?"

Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:44 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next