It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:12 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
 PokeLife RP 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow this is one hyper cyndaquil Spike thought.(lol) " I think I saw a person in town with one of those exept it looked differend like a water drop." Spike said. " hey maybe we can get her's and start a collection."

Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Corellan had been blown so far away in the sandstorm... The tiny Natu had no way of fighting the winds, it was just too small. Suddenly he splashed into the water next to some crazy Cyndaquil in a boat. "Hey guys" he chirped. "Where am I? I was caught in a sandstorm and I'm lost..."

Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Oh hello I'm Spike this is Sparkx ,and this is Koip .. what's your name?" Spike asked.

(um.. we aren't on the boat anymore so u mite want to edit out cabin part)

Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lets not evolve or we wont fit in the ship :P if u guys want to join me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"yay!" Sparx cried "a collection of shiny things! lets go to this place called dogferg town(dewford). we can get lots of shiny things there!" sparx began bouncing rapidly again (oh boy look at my movepool) "who's with me!"

Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:32 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" I am Sparx I've always wanted to see that big cave in Dewford." Spike said.

Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sand Attack
Water Spout
Bounce :P
Spark
Overheat
Hmm not bad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"great" said Sparx as he lit his tailflame and began Melting sand into glass with overheat to make a shiny case to put the shiny things in "is the blue thing and the birdie coming with us?" he then picked up the badge case and said "well come to the ship if you want to come. we need to gather some more food before the trip"...

Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" I don't know if they are coming I'll go collect some food." Spike said. He walked through town in the shadows staying away from people he came unto a small path. He walked into a grove of trees and found an apple tree. If only i could get up therehe thought. An aipom walked by and Spike walked over to it and asked "Could you get me those apples?"
" Sure." the aipom said.
The aipom climbed up the tree and got him some apples.He lept down and handed them to him.
" Thanks." Spike said.
" No problem." the aipom said as he walked away.
He then found some vines and wove them together to make a bag with holes small enough that the apples couldn't roll out.He walked back through town and made it back to the ship.
" Got some more food is this enough?" Spike asked.

Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

if u guys want to come just fly or swim to the ship

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sparx looked at the apples Spike had brought " ya thats enough. lets set sail, spike!" and with that sparx let the ship loose.... into the sea...

Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

They sailed out to sea and Spike loved it he splashed at the water and danced around the the deck singing " I love the ocean, I love the ocean, I love the ocean dadadi."

(now who's the hyper one lol)

Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(now who's the hyper one lol)

.......................me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sparx watched as Spike Danced around the deck happily "i wonder where i can find more shiny things then he noticed the sharpedo charging straight at the ship he hopped on top of the cabin and began firing swift at the sharpedo "spike a little help here" he called

Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Night had just gotten out of the woods, the sun shined brightly, Night had been used to the darkness in the woods but continued on to Petalburg City. He slowly walked along the shadows hoping to be left alone. When he heard human voices, "Hey what's that?" one asked the other one said "Hey it's an Umbreon!!" Night knew this was him and sped up to a dash, "It's getting away!" one said, "It won't get far go Raichu!" the person threw a pokeball and a Raichu burst out of it, "Chu!" It said, "Go after that Umbreon!" the human said, "Raichu!" the Raichu said ad ran after Night. Nigh turned and his rings started to glow blue, "Umbreon!!!" Night yelled, and a blast of Psychic energy took out the Raicu, and Night turned and ran off.

Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:25 pm
is very close to getting banned

Drip sat on the sand and watched the boat carrying the strange Pokemon sail out to sea. She sighed. Almost all Pokemon ran away from her in this weird land. She flicked her plumy golden tail and stared absently at the sea before standing and beginning to walk back up to the town.

Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Night ran all the way to a little pool, a Marill and Lotad were playing in the water, Night panted, he hadn't had to run like that since his Trainer was alive... The thought of the last time he was with his trainer caused him to get upset, he looked into the water as the playing pokemon made it ripple...

"Come on Night we must leave!" a man's voice said, Night looked up to see his trainer, the long-haired leader of Team Midnight. "What's the matter?" Night said in pokemon toungue, "The base is being attacked!" his trainer said Night got up and followed him out into the main hall of Team Midnight's secret base, they ran into the Dragon's Shrine together, Night's trainer opened the heavy wooden doors and Night followed him out of the shrine. yells could be heard, fires were burning, the water around the shrine was the only calm thing. Night's trainer sent out his Dragonite, named Draco and instructed Night to get on Draco's back. Night did so, and he instructed draco to take off, the pokemon didn't move, "Dammit! Go now!" Night's trainer yelled. The dragonite slowly lifted of the ground, Night had tears streemng down his face.

Night sat crying into the water they caused their own little ripples into the water...

Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:54 pm

Drip wandered through the town and along a trail, avoiding excitable Plusle and Minun as she did. Above her she could hear shouts and laughter as the Trainers on Cycling Road raced each other. Reaching the end of the trail, she found herself at another town. She carefully made her way through, avoiding the notice of the humans. At the edge of the town she noticed a large and green enclosure. Pokemon of all types and ages ran around inside, playing, laughing. A friendly looking old lady gave a young Pikachu a bath, laughing as the little yellow Pokemon flicked water on her. Looking to the side, she noticed a dark Pokemon sitting by a pool, a Marill and a Lotad playing in it. She began to walk over but was stopped by a wrinkled pair of hands picking her up.

"Well hello there little missy. You're not from this Region, are you?" asked the old man cheerfully. "You lost?"

Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Hey guys my name is Corellan... I'm a bit dazed at the moment..." The Natu was quite dizzy and sorta lolled from side to side. "I'm gonna go rest for a bit...." his voice trailed off as he smashed onto the floor.

Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(i would take it you are on the shikp now)

Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

____
"That's the same Sharpedo that attacked me! I think... Could you just lay some Double Kicks on it Spike? It would be much appreciated. And with the food issue? I've got it covered" Koip said as he snatched a fish out of the water.

Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
Korin dashed into the grass. He puffed smoke to cover his trail. "Torkoal" he said, breathing harshly.

Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:26 pm

Drip struggled and the kind old man let her down. "If you want somewhere to stay, our Day Care Centre is always open." he said cheerfully before heading back inside. Drip shook herself and trotted up to the dark Pokemon that was staring into the water.

"Hey.." she said to him softly.

Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:35 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" No problem Koip I'd be happy to." Spike said.
As the sharpedo got closer Spike jumped on it's back and started kicking it. The sharpedo tried to bite him but couldn't because ha was on its back. Spike used poison sting on him for the heck of it and as the sharpedo started to sink in the water he jumped on the boat.
" That will teach him not to mess with little pokemon." Spike said.

Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:55 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Totally Spike" Koip smiled. "Now, where excactly are we Sparx? I'm gettin' tired of fish and apples, I want some pears!" Koip said drooling as he remembered wo many beutiful(sp, I think) , delicious pears were on his private little island. "Just the thought of them makes me drool."

Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:03 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I can go out and get some!" Corellan yelled. The teeny Natu puffed out his chest and spread his wings proudly.

Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:07 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" O.K. Correllan you can go but don't tire yourself to much and try to be back by nightfall, I think we can be in Dewford tommorow morning if we hurry." Spike said.

Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:37 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Alrighty! And we're off!" Corellan took off and drifted toward Koip's private island, whistling a happy song.

"La de da de da de da, kill the tentacools..."

Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:50 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next