It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:31 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 22  Next
 PokeLife RP 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Spike layed down and went to sleep after having an apple.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sparx waited till his 3 friends were asleep then went outside. he ran into the cave were he fought the aggron "this isnt under the sea but..." he ran further in... he ran over to the aggron who was still bruised from battle "Hello again" the Aggron grunted "what do you want?" "Answers" "well if you want answers then i will need questions" the Aggron said grumpily "okay where is Cave Guardian?" "How do you know about him?" "i had a dream about meeting the cave guard long ago..." "so be it fire beast.... to get to the guardian you must dig...." the quilava digged savagely till he fell infront of him was a Large Aerodactyl "Hello guardian" Sparx said.... The Large beast replied "you want to know sacred fire?" "yes" "you are too small" the aerodactyl said

"...dont worry i can get bigger...."
and with that the little quilava began to glow....

Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

When Spike woke up Sparx wasn't in the ship. He ran to the big cave with the aggron an saw Sparx standing there glowing with the aggron and aerodactyl in front of him.
" Oh my gosh." Spike said.

Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It's a Sceptile! Koip woke up. The only one on the ship was Correllan. Where'd they go? Koip saw Spike standing on the beach staring at something. "Hey Spike! What are you doin- Holy Mewtwo.

Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:50 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blazer was leisurely sprawled on a rock, while sparring with Falcy. (May seem impossible, but two Flamethrowers is a sort of sparring :P ).
"Hyah! Hyah!" Falcy said, while strangely.....giggling (WOW, wierd/creepy.) . She was burning her wrists as hard as she could, getting more and more tired by the minute.
"Let's take a break, I can see you're exausted," Blazer said after she collapsed with soreness.
"Ditto...." Falcy said, after she had gotten back up.
They went a short way to a berry patch, where there were Berries Galore!
"Oh boy!" Falcy excitedly gasped as she helped herself to many Berries.
Blazer on the other hand was eating very few.(Now it seems immature and mature switched places :D )
They finished, and refreshed continued thier journey.

-Gardevoir~

Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:44 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Am i big Enough now?" the typhlosion asked

"yes i think you can learn it"the aerodactyl said

"what must i learn?" Asked Sparx

"Ancient Power... it is the key to opening the sacred temple"

"The sacred Temple?!"

"Yes" the Aerodactyl said "you wanted to Learn Sacred Fire right?"

Sparx nodded

"well you must go to the temple and use ancient power there"

"Well wheres this temple"

"Any Psychic pokemon could tell you that..."

Sparx remembered that Corellan was Psychic

"well teach me Ancient power then"

"you cant learn it in this world"

And with that the Earth began to rumble... and The Aerodactyl and Sparx disapeared....

Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:50 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Poke: {treecko}
Habitat:Petalburg woods,with all the treecko gang

~~~~~~~
Jolly was like any other treecko,but one night he saw the moon and wanted to follow it,so he went on a journey..
He packed berries in a bag and went out of the forest,he saw something flying at the night,suddenly a flying pokemon attacked Jolly!
~~~~~~~

Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"does it matter"

"errr.... i dunno"

"now the oldest rocks are at the deepest part of the earth call them up"

"... call?"

the typhlosion restlessly tried to use Ancient power

Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Night had woken up, it was around noon. He got up nd wondered over to a pool he took a drink from it and then he noticed a reflection of something in the water. Something big, and blue. Night looked up and saw a feraligator, "You are in my home." it said. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize that anyone had clamed this land." Night replied, "It's okay, I don't get visitors often." the feraligator said "So whay are you here in the first place?" It asked, "I'm a travler, I'm jst passing through." Night replied. "A traver eh? Well you been out more than I have so have you hearded of the 'Abandoned Midnight'?" The feraligator asked, Abandoned Midnight?? Night thought.

Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:27 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blazer had gone over, alone, to a river, where for the first time he saw his new face. It had a horn on the head, and piercing blue eyes.
Letting out a low whistle, he admired his psysique. Then he saw a tiny flash of movement. Getting Falcy, they followed the little seemingly green thing. Then a {swellow} came out of nowhere and attacked it!
Following instinct, Blazer and Falcy let loose a combined Flamethrower on the Swellow, which reminded them of thier experience not to long ago. They defeated the Swellow, which fell to the ground with a dull thud . They saw the Pokemon's face for the first time.
"A {treecko} ? " Blazer and Falcy said at the same time.
*Suspense........*
-Gardevoir~

Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:44 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Whoa Sparx where are you?" Spike yelled hoping he could hear him.

Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Reaarrghhhhh!!!!!" the typhlosion yelled trying to force these rocks from inside the ground....

"Watch" said the aerodactyl "DAAAAAAAACCCCC!" it yelled as rocksflew from the ground they were standing on...

"TYYYYOOOOO" Sparx yelled...

Then the earth began to quake.....

Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARX! Were did he go?! Why did he evolve!? What were thos two Pokemon!? Spike! Do you know anything!? RAAARGHH! SPARX!" A crack in the earth came up. "Wow... what did I do? Anyway, back to more important matters. SPARX!" (( :lol: ))

Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:34 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blazer and Falcy stared at the Treecko, who returned their gaze. Creeped out, they half-walked, half-ran off.
Shuddering, Blazer remarked, "That was weird."
"Yeah, I know.." was the reply.
The moon shone down on them, and staring back at it, they stopped for the night.
"The moon looks cool, I'td be cool if there were Pokemon that lived on the moon, dont ya think?" Blazer inquired, looking at Falcy.
With her chin on her knees, she replied, "Yeah, sure, whatever.."
"Er, you've been acting weird," Blazer said. "What's the matter?"
"Well, I dont know if I will get any more friends, you're the only one I've got since I set off from Mt. Chimney."
"Oh, I have that same hollow feeling inside. My Trainer who was from another land called Kanto abandoned me when he captured a Mudkip. I was bitter and sad until you let me travel with you," Blazer said.
"I wish my best freind Sky was here," he continued.
"I once had a friend who was a Meditite, but she's probably forgotten me by now." Falcy said sadly, turning her head.
Just then, she heard a familiar voice...
You SERIOUSLY think I forgot you?
What the...? Falcy thought. Oh my gosh, Meditite leaned telekenisis!
Meditite? Can you hear me? she thought.
No duh, Im in the trees beind you! was the giggling reply.
"I have to go for a moment!" she hasitly told Blazer and left him dumbfounded.
She excitedly pushed the bushes away and saw a tall pink-red Pokemon meditating quietly.
I see, you have returned. You changed like I did. Many years I have waited, and finally we are together again.
"Good to see you, er...."
Medicham, its Medicham.
"Medicham!" she finished rather stupidly.
Let us meet your freind, being here I heard every word of your conversation.
Returning she said,
"Blazer, this is my friend, Medicham. She evolved."
"Where is she?" Blazer asked excitedly.
Right here. she said through telekenisis to the two of them as she teleported out of nowhere.
Adding another freind to their quest, the three of them slept in silence. Only the {volbeat} and {illumise} could be heard.
((This is like my most lenghty post ever))
-Gardevoir~

Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:25 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Jolly was unconscious,but he remembered two strange pokemon staring at him and talking,then Jolly looked at the Volbeat and the Illumise as he still wanted to follow the moon.....
Without noticing he fell asleep,then a Manene appeared,it seemed hungry and it took all of Jolly's berries (with the bag)
Jolly woke up and noticed a Manene with a familiar bag,Hey thats my bag!
Screamed Jolly,Jolly used bullet seed and then broke the bag,the berries had fallen and Jolly picks them up,suddenly a Medicham was heard,Jolly followed the sound and it led him to a strange forest with strage mountains....

Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Corellan awoke with a snap. "No!" He screamed. "They left without me! This is not good..."

The Xatu shot into the air towards the cave. "I see... Sparx forced himself to evolve... The consequences of this could be enormous..." Into the cave Corellan dove. He roared past Koip and Spike and continued to the glow of the Typhlosion's flames...

"SPARX! STOP THIS MADNESS AT ONCE! You cannot force yourself to evolve, you cannot do such a thing! I won't have it! Your powers are not honed, you are not ready for Sacred Fire yet!"

The Aerodactyl turned and glared at Corellan. "You dare interrupt this ceremony?" "I do what I must... For my friends." With that, the Aerodactyl rushed at Corellan. The Xatu cried out in pain as the Double-Edge smashed him into the wall. He unleashed a blast of Psychic energy at the ancient guardian, who was knocked to the ground...

Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(dudes im in another dimension but this post of yours, prophet could have been before i was teleported) NVM i can work my way around it :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"hmm interesting" The aerodactyl said
"whats that?" Sparx replied
"it seems your friends have taken action against the Illusion i placed in the cave"
"my friends?"
"one says it was wrong to evolve just yet"
"but i had to"
"yes you did but only a qulava can break the seal on the sarced temple"
"then why did you want me to evolve"
"Ancientpower can only be learnt by a full grown Typhlosion"
"but how is it possible to break the gate"
"you have two options"
"what are those"
"one is that you learn ancientpower then i use my power to de-evolve you in turn making you a quilava that knows ancientpower... however the devolution prosess is very painful... it will feel like your new body is decintegrating..."

"and option two"
"simple you use ancientpower as a typhlosion and you have a different Quilava present..."
Sparx felt the giant Pokemon power take hold of him there was... in fact another quilava somewhere....
"i choose to de-evolve and i already know ancietpower so lets get this over with"
"as you wish"
Sparx Screamed as the Aerodactyl burned away his body with a golden blue flame... "sacred fire" he whispered in agony...

Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:26 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Aerodactyl faded. "I should have known..." Corellan muttered. He focused his energy, trying to see through the barrier between worlds...

The Aerodactyl was giving Sparx new powers...
Sparx was devolving...

"No..." Corellan whispered. "Sacred Fire... it's not worth it... please Sparx..."

Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:21 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Sparx no you copuld get yourself killed." Spike yelled

Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:30 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Jolly was really confused,suddenly a strange figure appeared on a tree,it was surprisingly a sneasel!
Jolly could not resist the urge to fight!
Jolly used bullet seed as the sneasel used shadow ball to protect itself,then the sneasel was about to hit Jolly witha slash attack!
But Jolly used pound at the sneasel's face to block,the sneasel went from barcnh to branch dodging Jolly's bullet seed,the sneasel used ice beam at Jolly and it hurt Jolly a lot!
Then Jolly got up using quick attack at the sneasel,the sneasel couldn't dodge the quick attack,the two pokemon were exosted from battle,then from the light of the moon,the two pokemon evolved!
But something went wrong in Jolly's evolution,it's a black Grovyle now!
Now the Black Grovyle has to face off with Manyula!
Jolly used leaf blade and the manyula used slash!
The two pokemon were really exosted,but Jolly,the black grovyle started to grow!
It's OVERGROW!
Suddenly Jolly started to scream at the moon and used a MOON BEAM!
It was a moon version of solar beam and it hit manyula with serius damage,until knocking out the manyula...
Jolly was victorius,and he got his wish of following the moon by using Moon Beam attack,now he has to find the medicham voice,Jolly heard the medicham's voice again and it was coming from a mountain!

Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:45 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Falcy and co. heard screaming and shouting of what sounded like an angry mob of Pokemon. They went over to investgate, and saw a Thyphlosion, devolving with an Aerocactyl, with a Nidorina ((Nidoman, I know your Nidorina is a boy, but my characters think its a girl, judging by appearance...)) and Xatu, and a Marshtomp yelling at the Typhlosion.
I sense a dark presense around the Aerodactyl. The Typhlosion has made a very baddddd decison.....
"What the?" Blazer and Falcy said at the same time.
Then the Aerodactyl and Typhlosion disappeared.
Coming out of the bushes, they muttered stupfied, "What just happened here?"
I believe the Fire Pokemon has been transported to another dimension. My Psychic powers are telling me that somthing horrible will happen.
" {absol} ! " Blazer muttered. He knew why the Absol had appeared before them. It wasnt them getting attacked by Team Magma. It....was this.

Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Where am I."the little Pokemon said to himslef. "You are at Paridise Island where pokemon relax doing anything."said a Donphan.
Quavi went exploring around the Island.
"Hey get out of my way will you."said a Bayleef. "I'm sorry but I'km new to this place."said the litte Quavi. "So your new huh!"said Bayleef.

Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Guys if you aren't going to meet up, start a fanfic. RPs are for characters to interact with eachother.

(Pokemon Master Ryo, Gardevoir~, and Duh)

Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Guys if you aren't going to meet up, start a fanfic. RPs are for characters to interact with eachother.

(Pokemon Master Ryo, Gardevoir~, and Duh)

Okay I'll meet up with you guys.Where are you guys anyway?

Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

We already have four people in our little group, which is the reccomended amount. I would suggest corresponding with Duh and Gardevoir~ and having the three of you form your own group for the RP.

Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:16 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 22  Next