It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:22 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next
 PokeLife RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hey" Night heard someone say, he looked over to see a Flareon, she looked like she had been through alot, Night turned back to the pool, "What do you want?" he asked.

Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
is very close to getting banned

Drip wandered over to sit next to the Umbreon.

"What are you doing out here?" she asked him. "Our types aren't usually found in this area."

Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"It's a long story." Night said, he looked at the Flareon who was now sitting next to him, "My friend and I came here from Jhoto. What about you?" he asked.

Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:28 pm

"My Trainer came to visit here on holiday. He wanted me to evolve into a Vaporeon, so when I didn't, he abandoned me here and went home by himself." Drip shook her head sadly. "My name's Drip - my Trainer thought I'd be a Vaporeon. What's yours?"

Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"My name's Night, my trainer... is dead..." Night replied, he looked down into the pool again, "He was my best friend..." Night said quietly.

Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:54 pm

"Ohh..I'm sorry." Drip looked down too, not knowing what to say.

Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

at last the hyper cyndaquil saw land "i see dogferg town!" he sped up the boat and grabbed an apple he hopped on the roof and shot small flares of fire in an attempt to get the others's attention. they then hit land in dewford...

Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:15 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

What about Correlan? We can't leave him behind, or foes he knows were this place's location is? Anyway, I think that I'll take a little nap right here, it'll be good for you guys too, we didn't sleep on that little boat once! I hope the Tentacools don't hurt Corellan...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Wild Sand appeared!
Sand used warmth! Sand became warm!
Koip! Used Rest! Koip fell asleep! ( :lol: )

Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"if i see any birds ill shoot a flare" said sparx "spike if you want to go look for shiny things while he is resting go ahead" sparx grabbed a rope and said "im gonna go get some supplies" he returned later with blankets peaches and a bucket of sand. he also found some metal peices "i can try to expand the ship... i dont know how long i can fight evolution for...

Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:47 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I will join, I guess. Im only in 2 Rp's, and one is dead.

Anyway...

Name: Firefalcon (Falcy for short, or FF, your choice)
Pokemon: {torchic}
Habitat: Volcano (like Mt. Chimney)
Oh, yeah, I forgot about Rukario :wink:
Pic:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Falcy teetered around her bed, having just woken up.
"Toooo-rchic..." she yawned. Then she heard a rustling outside. Nervous, she tottered to the door of her hut. There stood a guy with eyes like a {kecleon} examining the ground, picking up dirt and crumbling it in his hand.
" Chic? "she whispered. He turned around! She ran back to the safety of her hut. OH NO! He came in her house!

"Gowe! Mahtyenah! (<Accent, not bad spelling) "

"CHHHHHIIICCC!!!!" she screamed, running under her nest. The "Mahtyenah" chased after her, growing deeply. She spat an Ember at him, which honestly ticked it off.
"ROWWWLLLL...." it growled.
She got hit hard with a Tackle. She was beat up mercilessly by the Mightyena. Struggling to get up, she glowed brightly, then attacked like a whip with a Flamethrower (My Torchic may seem like it defys Pokephsysics, yes.But it doesnt.) . The Mightyena fell to the ground, knocked out. The man returned it to a capsule thing then retreated.

Breathing heavily, she panted. She fell on her bed, dazed. She was asleep in a wink. Little did she know somthing serious had happened......
((Will continue later, I like to build suspense.))

-Gardevoir~

Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As Spike was walking through the sand a corpish appeared out of nowhere and shot a bubble beam at Spike. Spike quickly dodged it and used poison sting on him. It didn't work very well and the corpish use tackle and it hit Spike hard. How do i beat a ccorpish he thought ...a sharpedo swam by in the water... wait that's it he thought. Spike used double kick on the corpish and it went flying.
" Yes I beat him!" Spike yelled.
Suddenly Spike started glowing, Whoa he thought. When he was done glowing he had turned into a nidorina.
" Yay I elvolved!" He yelled as he ran towards the boat.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ahhh... a nice long nap... Ahhh! Nidorana! Who are you?! Koip ran away as fast as he possibly could. Wait... it looks familiar...

Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

a nidorina ran towards the boat "you evolved?" asked sparx "haha maybe you will become an nidoking next time" he then shot his overheat and made the boat big enough to hold 4 evolved pokemon that were as big as nidorina/spike
Sparx then melted the sand in the bucket and made a wall out of glass for the ships cabin... i sense bad weather... i hope correlan can make it back before that strom hits...

Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh... it's... Spike... oh well! I wonder when I'll evolve? Oh well... anyway, I don't think there's a storm coming, usually I can just, well... fell it. I'm goin' to go off to that cave over there, anyone wanta come with? We might be able to find an Abra and persuade it to teleport us somewhere!

Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:31 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

When Falcy woke up, she realized everyhting looked smaller. She stood herself up with her hands. WAIT A MINUTE!!!HER HANDS? She ran over to her mirror made of shiny rock (Not a shiny rock, like a sheet of it) . She had completely changed!
"Com?" she curiously asked her reflection. Then a wave of heat rose over her. She ran out on her new, conditioned legs and speedily performed a Sky Uppercut on the rock. As it crumbled, she wiped her hands. Astonished by this power, she went out to practice and excersice her new body.

*runs out of sight while going "Combusken! Combusken!!!" *

-Gardevoir~

P.S. Updated pic here:

Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

the storm drew nearer... "Spike, Koip get into the cabin theres a storm on the way!" sparx then began to boil some water to make some hot soup for his friends he then took out the blankets and watched to see if the little bird was on his way back

Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thunder shot through the sky. Corellan squealed in fear as he carried the delicious pears back to the boat. The winds were howling and the waves were raging as the tiny Natu was blown this way and that. "I told them I could do it... I promised them I'd bring some pears..." It sounded silly but this was a promise he had made. These were his new friends and he had to do what he promised he would. His strength was failing him. Suddenly... the boat came into view! He swerved down toward it. This was the final stretch...

The rest was a blur. He was so exhausted that he barely noticed anything except the boat, his goal...

He landed. "Here's the pears guys..."

Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:47 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

When Falcy came back to her house, she found it a little......small. It was at that very moment she decided to go on a journey. She packed up all her belongings in a bag and set off on her journey of discovery........
6 Months later (the present)
Falcy had finally come to a Pokemon paridise! The ground was lush with Shroomish and Treecko, and she whiffed the smell of Berries. She felt as if her life of lonliness was over. She immediately set off, looking for some other Pokemon. But if she even said so much as a "hi" , the Pokemon would run in fear. Sad, she sat on a rock and flexed her nimble claws.

"Why must I be powerful, if it means I have no friends? " she asked herself miserably.Then she heard thunderclaps and saw lightning bolts, coming like an Electric Pokemon commanded them. Looking for shelter, she found a rock alclove. She took from her bag her tattered blanket and went to sleep, using a rock for a pillow. Sometimes she missed her little hut...
She looked away from the rain and sadly stared at the wall. She thought what became of her old volcano home.....

-Gardevoir~

Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

A bolt of lightning struck the sand a few yards away from the boat and rain was now coming down hard.
" Guys run to the cave!" he screamed as another bolt of lightning hit the shore and as he ran for the cave.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"good thing you arrived the storm is getting serious have some of the potato soup i made " said Sparx who wrapped up corellan in one of the blankets. this was a new feeling for sparx he had friends and what felt like a real home... well it was a boat but he liked being there with his friends. he ate some soup and then said "hey corellan guess what i found!" "its another shiny thing i found when i was looking for supplys"

(i will add a Badgecase to my profile so that we can see the badges that we have so far)

"i hope those too come in they'll catch a cold!" said sparx who then settled down and went to sleep."

Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:00 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Falcy had gotten up. Staring at the pouring rain, she wished she could be faster, more nimble, more powerful. She took out her Moon Stone and watched it glimmer brilliantly. A little happier, she fingered it. Then a happy, giddy feeling rose over her. Glowing, she changed again. When she stopped, her wish had come true. (Falcy is now a {blaziken} ) She looked at the rain, and for once appreciated it. Watching it, she thanked the Moon Stone for making her wish come true.

-Gardevoir~

Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

...Sparx then woke up he saw that Koip and spike had dissapeared entirely. he ran outside the Rain was Heavy. He felt his energy level dropping he could never find Spike in time. without his energy he could no longer fight the force that was overcoming him... he began to glow feeling new strength rise from within him he broke out running with his longer legs and lets out a cry "Quiiiiiiiiiilllllllllaaaaaaavvvvvvaaaaaaa!!!" he ran into a cave and inside was none other than Spike...

Last edited by Sanctuary on Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Corellan lay perched on the crow's nest. The storm was still raging but some force was calling him there.

"This is a powerful night." He said to noone in particular, except perhaps the driving force of the storm.

His eyes glazed over. The potato soup was comforting to him, he felt warmth in his stomach. "I must be insane..." he muttered as the lightning and freezing rain was pelting the area around the ship.

A new image appeared...

A {combusken} stood at the edge of a cliff. A great moon rose above its head...
"Combusken becomes Blaziken..." A whisper shot through Corellan's head.

A {cyndaquil} zipped across the beach in a huge downpour, pelted by enormous raindrops, delivering its friends through the dangerous night...
"Cyndaquil becomes Quilava..." The whisper came again.

And now in the Extreme storm, the lightning was gathering around the ship. A flash of light illuminated the area.

A {natu} stood at the top of a ship. Lightning shot straight into it, and a glowing light appeared.
"And Natu becomes Xatu..."

A Gyarados leaped into the air. It blasted a beam straight at Corellan. Still a Natu, the tiny bird soared into the air, as a blast of energy appeared behind the water serpent, smahing into its back. Future Sight...
The Gyarados yelped and dove into the depths of the ocean...

Corellan felt his feet extend. A new sensation gripped his torso. His wings shot out and engulfed his legs.

And {natu} became {xatu}...

Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"hey spike its me, Sparx come back to the boat when u are hungry i got some food and blankets" the quilava then ran back to the boat correlan wasnt there but a xatu was nearby... hmm i wonder.... he thought as he ran into the boathe then lay down and once again fell into a deep slumber...

Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Corellan loomed over his sleeping, evolved companions. "I see my visions were correct" the now-Xatu proclaimed in a booming, powerful voice. "It was a powerful night last night, wrought with energy and emotion. We picked up on this energy and have become more powerful because of it. I see now that my vision was a sign, and my battle with the Gyarados a test of my ability to see the future. Now, I have changed. Thank you my new friends for being here for me." The Xatu stood by his friends, ever watchful for danger while they slept...

Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:19 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next